Dwight Rapper

Default Any Rap Audio Car Heads?

If so let me know I want to put together a crew.

http://geocities.com/d_white_rapper/rapping.html
Double-U Tea Ef
Ef You Sea Kay Why Oh You

Sonoman

Don't let anyone put you down man!
But you really do suck (well, in my opinion all rap sucks). You can't spell
either, go back to school.

On 06 Nov 2003 11:01:41 GMT, Rapper) wrote:

If so let me know I want to put together a crew.

http://geocities.com/d_white_rapper/rapping.html
Double-U Tea Ef
Ef You Sea Kay Why Oh You

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

thats hit is to funny. This has to be a joke

AUDIO FILE EDIT: HELP PLS! DL General 2 February 21st 04 11:05 PM
Audio Source vs. Cambridge Audio vs. NAD vs. Adcom Mark General 8 August 5th 03 07:39 PM
-Ultimate Audio Reviews Online- Steven R. Rochlin General 0 August 5th 03 05:21 PM
fix audio files [email protected] General 1 July 15th 03 05:44 PM
gps install: how to mix its audio (voice prompting) with head unit audio-out? bryan Car Audio 0 July 3rd 03 05:46 PM