Default Custom Molded In Ear Monitors

Check out these custom molded in ear Monitors!
www.hearyourself.com
Awesome!
Arny Krueger

wrote in message

Check out these custom molded in ear Monitors!
www.hearyourself.com
Awesome!

Wow, blue letters on a black background. I guess with a little more work
this site could be made to be totally impossible to read!

Jay Kadis

In article "Arny Krueger"
writes:
wrote in message

Check out these custom molded in ear Monitors!
www.hearyourself.com
Awesome!

Wow, blue letters on a black background. I guess with a little more work
this site could be made to be totally impossible to read!

For that, you need simply read the html.

-Jay

--
x------- Jay Kadis ------- x---- Jay's Attic Studio ----x
x-------- http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/~jay/ ----------x

Custom molded in ear monitors General 0 October 18th 03 03:37 PM
Awesome Custom molded In Ear Monitors on ebay Pro Audio 3 September 30th 03 01:28 PM
custom molded in ear monitors? Pro Audio 0 September 27th 03 10:03 PM