DJ TecThreat

Default Hifonics - Zeus?

i was thinking about buying a Hifonics ZX7500.. actually more than 1.. but
i'd like some opinions on Hifonics. Are they any good? do they push? are
they efficient? what about the other ones they got. i was just looking at
the zeus... what about the brutus and the Generation XI?

Tell me whats good with this company.. Also.. if hifonics is out.. what are
the high quality amps today?

DJ TecThreat
----
Fell a little off-track with the finer things.

Neerav Monga

Hifonics amps are great. I have an old hifonics series 7 Odin, which is 75x2
rms, and it still pounds my subs. The amp is almost 10 years old and works
in PERFECT condition, no burn out, nothing. So if the old generation stuff
was this good, the new stuff can't be any worse. They are typically
underrated amps, very clean and VERY high end. G luck.

Neerav

"DJ TecThreat" beaniATcharterDOTnet wrote in message
i was thinking about buying a Hifonics ZX7500.. actually more than 1.. but
i'd like some opinions on Hifonics. Are they any good? do they push? are
they efficient? what about the other ones they got. i was just looking at
the zeus... what about the brutus and the Generation XI?

Tell me whats good with this company.. Also.. if hifonics is out.. what

are
the high quality amps today?

DJ TecThreat
----
Fell a little off-track with the finer things.

Pug Fugley

"DJ TecThreat" beaniATcharterDOTnet wrote in message
i was thinking about buying a Hifonics ZX7500.. actually more than 1.. but
i'd like some opinions on Hifonics. Are they any good? do they push?

Only when it comes to shove.

sanitarium

I run old zed audio series VIIIs and like them, seem to clip more gently
when pushed.
Never seen a bench test on the current maxxonics circuits though.

Garrett

Hifonics Help steelerbrad123 Car Audio 6 November 29th 03 02:21 AM
Hifonics Help!! steelerbrad123 Car Audio 2 November 24th 03 02:15 PM
Hifonics 1500d,JBL 1200.1,or Tsunami 1800 wicked1 Car Audio 12 November 15th 03 08:45 AM
Opinions wanted on Hifonics Brutus 1500D Paul Vina Car Audio 4 October 21st 03 07:25 PM
hifonics amplifier wanted paul Car Audio 0 September 20th 03 08:14 PM