Default Stylus RMX (should be called Stylus WTF!)

I'm at home trying to compose some music. I got a Digi02 rig w/
Powerbook G4 (1GHz speed / maxed out at 2Gb RAM).

I've recently bought some softsynth stuff (I'm new to this area of the
world). I'm trying to load Stylus RMX as an RTAS plug-in and every time
it loads, ProTools promptly crashes!

This is with no other plug-ins active at all. I have only opened two
tracks: the midi-control track and the stereo audio track.

At work I use Digital Performer 4.5 and jeez, it seems like a MUCH
better program than ProTools. I am getting frustrated w/ ProTools these
days, but decided not to sell the Digi02, 'cause you never know when
you're going to need easy access to Protools software.

Any idea why this might be happening?!?

HELP!

--- Chad

H. Schaap

schreef in bericht
oups.com...
I'm at home trying to compose some music. I got a Digi02 rig w/
Powerbook G4 (1GHz speed / maxed out at 2Gb RAM).

I've recently bought some softsynth stuff (I'm new to this area of the
world). I'm trying to load Stylus RMX as an RTAS plug-in and every time
it loads, ProTools promptly crashes!

Any idea why this might be happening?!?

HELP!

--- Chad

Eric 'Spectrum' and Glenn Olander are frequently present to answer
questions.
You have to register and log-in as in most forums these days.

Henk

OT Political Blind Joni Pro Audio 337 September 25th 04 03:34 AM
78 rpm Turntable, Cartridges and stylus / Few Question Sudhir Tech 9 December 6th 03 10:10 AM