Analogeezer

Default $2600 for a Tascam 80-8?

Somebody send this guy an email and tell him it's not 1979 anymo

Maybe he added a zero by mistake?

Analogeezer
EggHd

Maybe he added a zero by mistake?

That's what i was thinking.

---------------------------------------
Rob Adelman

They had one or two of them at Disneys MGM theme park in Orlando. You
walked through a recording studio on the way to the ride on the Rock and
Roll roller coaster. Racks of recording gear including the 80-8. The
theme was in the studio with Aerosmith and then the limo ride to the
concert. Interesting exibit. Gut renching ride. My daughter went back
for seconds. Once was enough for me.

-Rob

Bill Thompson wrote:
Mike Rivers wrote:

In article
writes:

Somebody send this guy an email and tell him it's not 1979 anymo

Hey, it's a vintage analog recorder. Wouldn't it be amazing if he
really got that much for it? I don't think people are getting that
much for an 8-track MCI any more, but then the TASCAM will fit in a
lot of places that the MCI won't. This is important to people who are
convinced that they want an analog recorder until they see what the
real thing looks like.

I guarantee that if he gets $2600 I'll be listing mine the next day!!!

Dave Lang

I bought one for $1000 CDN in 1992. Sold it for the same amount two
years later. I had it professionally serviced in the interim.

Mind you, this was before ebay and the White Stripes.......

Justin Ulysses Morse

What's really sad is that's more than somebody's selling an MCI JH-24
for right now on RAP!

ulysses

In article ,
Analogeezer wrote:

Somebody send this guy an email and tell him it's not 1979 anymo

Maybe he added a zero by mistake?

Analogeezer

Rob Adelman

John L Rice wrote:

Well, the auction ended and it's relisted at $2600 again. Either he's
hoping to get really lucky or his studio is not a non 'smoking' one.

Still no bids. But there are other ones, listed for much less. A check
of competed auctions shows the last one that sold went for $200.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2542471242&category=41 480

Tascam US 122 Jeng Yi General 0 July 8th 04 10:39 PM
TASCAM RACKS Leggs General 0 June 13th 04 02:34 AM
FS Parts for Teac/ Tascam rtr recorders MrMarksMusic Audio Opinions 0 October 5th 03 10:18 PM
FS Parts for Teac/ Tascam rtr recorders MrMarksMusic General 0 October 5th 03 10:17 PM
RNP/RNC to Tascam US-122... proper way to connect? Ben Prater Pro Audio 1 July 2nd 03 10:06 PM