Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Here we go again!

"Keith G" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Keith G" wrote in message

I don't know a single soul who plays LPs who feels he needs to *prove*
anything....

The thousands who post to usenet excepted of course?

Right. If they aren't trying to prove something, why don't they keep
their weird religious rites to themselves?

You never worked out that if you don't *attack* vinyl, people like me
don't have to *defend* it - did you?

Keep on denying the OP in this thread Keith. It gives us all a good laugh!

Why don't you let yourself off the hook Arny and go put a CD on or summat?
You ain't *never* going to rule this UK newgroup with your personal
phobias - not while I can be arsed to subscribe to it, at any rate....

I have no interest in ruling any newsgroup. I just like to tell the truth in
the face of lies and distortions like the OP in this thread:

http://krakow.msnbc.msn.com:80/archi...29/338888.aspx

"There's a good reason for this. In addition to what people remember as the
bad things that LPs provide (scratches, clicks and pops) vinyl discs have
lots of good things going for them. LPs contain close to 100-percent of the
uncompressed music information as originally recorded. CDs contain only
about half of that recorded information. And compressed music files are
left with only a small percentage of the information that's on a CD."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Krooborg takes umbrage.

And CD lovers tend to give the impression there are no
poorly recorded CDs,

Straw man argument, if not an out-an-out lie!

Keith omitted to include the modifier "out loud". Being insane, Arnii, you
may not be aware that human beings cannot read your "thoughts". Nor are we
privy to your private toilet prayers.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Note to Jenn

**** is enraged.

Why don't you admit the truth, ****?

No wonder you're the ****.

Very quick response time, ****.

Wow George, what an amazingly limited "intelligence" you have.

Are you referring to my diagnosis of your true identity? I'll be the first
to admit that your ****tiness is as obvious as the turds on Krooger's
dinner plate.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Keith G" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

No. There is a practical side to all this. If the vinyl market drops
to a tenth of what it is now, which it could in a few years, then
the supplies of new hardware and software are going to really dry
up.

Sorry Arny, deny it all you like, but here in the UK (I can't speak
for anywhere else) the evidence is heavily against you.

Not based on any reliable evidence that you've presented.

Such *denial* Arny - I could almost (I said *almost) respect you for
it...

In addition to the steady stream of new turntables from existing
manufacturers, we are also seeing new models from established names
like Marantz who are starting to *re-introduce* them after a break of
some 20 years (according to the blurb):

http://uk.gizmodo.com/2006/01/06/mar...t_turntab.html

Hope springs eternal!

Just because you build it, doesn't mean that they are going to come.

Give these people a shout - they'll ship you one today, if you want and
they're on your doostep aren't they...??

musicdirect
318 North Laflin Street
Chicago, IL 60607
312.433.0200 / (800)449.8333
312-433-0011 fax

(Still with the *denial*!! :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I have no interest in ruling any newsgroup. I just like to tell the
truth in the face of lies and distortions like the OP in this thread:

http://krakow.msnbc.msn.com:80/archi...29/338888.aspx

"There's a good reason for this. In addition to what people remember
as the
bad things that LPs provide (scratches, clicks and pops) vinyl discs
have
lots of good things going for them. LPs contain close to 100-percent
of the
uncompressed music information as originally recorded. CDs contain
only
about half of that recorded information. And compressed music files
are
left with only a small percentage of the information that's on a CD."

Lies and distortions? Where's your proof?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

**** is enraged.

Why don't you admit the truth, ****?

No wonder you're the ****.

Very quick response time, ****.

Wow George, what an amazingly limited "intelligence" you have.

Are you referring to my diagnosis of your true identity? I'll be the
first
to admit that your ****tiness is as obvious as the turds on Krooger's
dinner plate.

It seems you can learn from crosspostings after all - I thought the 'T'
in 'Mr T' stood for * Tit *....

??

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I have no interest in ruling any newsgroup. I just like to tell the truth
in the face of lies and distortions like the OP in this thread:

http://krakow.msnbc.msn.com:80/archi...29/338888.aspx

"There's a good reason for this. In addition to what people remember as
the
bad things that LPs provide (scratches, clicks and pops) vinyl discs have
lots of good things going for them. LPs contain close to 100-percent of
the
uncompressed music information as originally recorded. CDs contain only
about half of that recorded information. And compressed music files are
left with only a small percentage of the information that's on a CD."

Lies and distortions? Where's your proof?

With all due respect to Gary Krakow, he seems to be flaunting his ignorance
of the relevant technologies. I understand that Gary wrote for Stereophile
once upon a time. I don't think that even John Atkinson would tolerate this
kind of technical error, heavy vinylista advertising in Stereophile
notwithstanding.

Information theory (which Gary is obviously appealing to when he says "music
information") states that information can be quantified, based on the
product of bandwidth and dynamic range.

For example, an analog or digital channel with 6 dB more dynamic range is
capable of passing twice as much information. An analog or digital channel
with twice the bandwidth is capable of passing twice as much information.

Applying the most generous weighting factors will allow the claim that the
LP format is capable of about 75 dB dynamic range. In the real world,
disappointing dynamic ranges of even 45 dB are not unheard of when vinyl is
in play.

The CD format is capable of more like 95 dB dynamic range, even when judged
by a stiffer standard - unweighted noise. The clear advantage goes to the
CD format, and by a factor of 10 or more.

BTW, my analysis ignores the fact that LPs are prone to many scratches,
clicks, and pops while CDs are not. Krakow goes further than most
vinylistas in the direction of truth by admitting that these exist.
Scratches, clicks and pops do more than just distract you from the music,
they detract from dynamic range. A good scratch or pop may be louder than
the music, possibly leading to the mind-bending concept of negative dynamic
range.

Therefore, by the most pro-LP-biased of technical evaluations, the music
information leader is as always the CD format, and by a factor of at least
10. This means that if the LP format had far more bandwidth than the CD
format (which as a practical matter it does not) the LP format would need to
have 10 times more bandwidth than the CD format to break even.

It would be a different world if journalists who pretend to be technical
experts by dispensing technical advice had useful amounts of basic audio
engineering training.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message

[...]

Here's the link to make it easier for you:

http://www.musicdirect.com/product/73850

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

"Keith G" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

[...]

No, that's an argument - the question was 'Where's your proof?'...

??

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
What denials, Mr. T? Do you believe that I've been less than

truthful?
If so, show some honor and point out where I've done so.

No idea, I did ask you to clarify one statement, but you failed to do

so.
I'll accept your denials, so that leaves nothing else to discuss.

What statement, Mr. T?

The one you ignored, asking WHAT your supposed statement actually was, since
you claimed it was not just an opinion, but was not as others claimed it to
be.
Try Google groups *IF* you actually care, I don't any longer, and you
obviously didn't when I asked.

MrT.

lol Just as I thought; you don't even know what you're arguing about.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

Jenn said:

What statement, Mr. T?

The one you ignored, asking WHAT your supposed statement actually was, since
you claimed it was not just an opinion, but was not as others claimed it to be.

lol Just as I thought; you don't even know what you're arguing about.

The "debating trade" roolz!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
John Atkinson John Atkinson is offline

On Sep 4, 10:03 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
With all due respect to Gary Krakow, he seems to be flaunting
his ignorance of the relevant technologies. I understand that
Gary wrote for Stereophile once upon a time. I don't think that
even John Atkinson would tolerate this kind of technical error,
heavy vinylista advertising in Stereophile notwithstanding.

"Dad, why is that old man standing at the side of the
road shouting?"

"He's an Internet ninny, son. Since the advent of the
Web, people who get ignored in usual social
intercourse, who have failed at most everything they
put their hands to, and who, now that they have retired,
have found time weighing heavily on their hands, have
realized that they can shout endlessly in cyberspace."

"But he mentioned your name and your magazine?"

"That's because Mr. Krueger is also a troll, son.
Desperate for attention from those he envies, he drops
their names in a vain attempt to try to get a response.
Trolls are best ignored."

"He's still shouting at you...and everyone else!"

"That's because, having "proved" that those with
preferences different from his own, Mr. Krueger can't
comprehend why those others continue to enjoy
themselves."

"Let's go Dad, the Virgin Megastore has a bunch of
new vinyl."

"Kick-ass, son!"

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Iain Churches wrote:
You manage to work valves into most of those too. Why on earth you're
going for valve mics escapes me.

Don't you have access to any valve mics, Dave?
Neumann U47, U49, U50 are particularly good
They are very expensive, and highly regarded
in classical recording. The only people who don't
like them are those that don't have them:-)

Or those who require to impress a client. ;-)

I have yet to see a client clamber to the top of
a boom to peer at the badge on the microphone:-)

However, these are a rather different matter from new chinese ones.

It would be interesting to make a comparison. Have you done this?

Has he even heard a Chinese valve mic??

(snip)

Personally, I doubt it (but I'm always ready to be put right, of course
??) - ordinarily, there's too many people ready to dismiss stuff on
guesswork and hearsay. I at least, get hold of examples and try them for
myself...

I think it is a very good idea indeed for anyone having tried FET
mics to give a good valve mic an audition.

Absolutely!

Now this has really got the little grey cells working. I shall make a
phone call or two tomorrow to see if I can get some Chinkies on
sale or return.

The fact that so many
vintage Neumann mics have beenconverted *back* from FET
is surely food for thought.

Stuff of legends, AFAIAC - sorry to say!! ;-)

The old valve mics with the original power supplies were a bit
of a pain. When I was a 2E, we used to finish the afternoon
session at 1800 hrs, do one hour's playback, and then go for
a late lunch. Then we had to set up for the next day. Sometimes
this would just be some simple changes to the existing set up,
sometimes it would mean a complete strip down and rebuild
of a large multi mic session which could take several hours.
(some conductors like to work facing the other way:-)

Often it was well past the witching hour before we got round
to mic checks. The 2E had to go into the studio and speak on
each mic " On the front 1,2,3,4" and then "On the back 1,2,3,4"
while the senior engineer listened in the control room, and the
assistant twiddled the polarity control on the mic preamp for
the pattern required for that particular mic.

Some mics were not as "cardioid" as one would have wished,
but this was solved by speaking very loudly on the front, and
very softly on the back.

Just had a thought.... I wonder if they did the same to me
when I was in the control room!

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Dan Drake Dan Drake is offline

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 03:57:26 UTC, "Mr.T" MrT@home wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
Should we still accept that the sun
and stars revolve around the earth?

Remember that established Science taught that for most of recorded

history.

Not so. The ancient Greeks pretty much founded the scientific establishment,

Umm, what exactly does this mean? They pretty much began the serious study
of science in the Western world (leaving aside their debt to Babylonians,
the size of which raises some controversy). But I didn't know about this
"establishment" which somehow managed to be the same establishment in
spite of a break of more than half a millennium when it just didn't exist.

and they knew better,

I guess, then, Aristotle doesn't count as a Greek?

as did the Egyptians, some South American cultures and
countless others.

Lotsa claims, no evidence (though lots of nationalist narratives based,
mostly, on the same amount of evidence).

It was only the religious nuts who really changed European thinking for a
millenia.

Some of them pretty much stopped it rather than changed it (in relation to
science) for over half a millennium. But the later ones revived it,
following the Greeks (and their Arab successors) very faithfully. Too
faithfully; that was the problem by 1600.

--
Dan Drake

http://www.dandrake.com/
porlockjr.blogspot.com
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote

Now this has really got the little grey cells working. I shall make a
phone call or two tomorrow to see if I can get some Chinkies on
sale or return.

Look forward to hearing summat from them!

If I lived where you do I'd hop on a boat and check these people out:

http://violet-design.ee/

Find this link:

http://www.osxrecording.com/mp3/dylan.mp3

....on this page:

http://www.osxrecording.com/Reviews-...ent-id-26.html

"I wasn't trying to do a Dylan imitation here, but I do love playing and
singing this one, and have been doing it since I was a kid. I just kind
of sound this way."

(*Not* ****e..!! :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote

Now this has really got the little grey cells working. I shall make a
phone call or two tomorrow to see if I can get some Chinkies on
sale or return.

Look forward to hearing summat from them!

If I lived where you do I'd hop on a boat and check these people out:

http://violet-design.ee/

Find this link:

http://www.osxrecording.com/mp3/dylan.mp3

...on this page:

http://www.osxrecording.com/Reviews-...ent-id-26.html

"I wasn't trying to do a Dylan imitation here, but I do love playing and
singing this one, and have been doing it since I was a kid. I just kind of
sound this way."

(*Not* ****e..!! :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Adam Stouffer Adam Stouffer is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

The CD format is capable of more like 95 dB dynamic range, even when judged
by a stiffer standard - unweighted noise. The clear advantage goes to the
CD format, and by a factor of 10 or more.

Too bad they don't take advantage of it

http://georgegraham.com/compress.html

[...]

I find it amusing you choose to complain here instead of discussing your
opinion with the author of the article. I'll listen to Edison wax
cylinders if I feel like it and theres not a damn thing you can do about it.

Adam
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message
**** is enraged.
Why don't you admit the truth, ****?
No wonder you're the ****.
Very quick response time, ****.

I'll be the first to admit that your ****tiness is as obvious as the turds
on Krooger's dinner plate.

And still having absolutely nothing to say doesn't stop George making a
complete and utter dickhead of himself.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
It seems you can learn from crosspostings after all - I thought the 'T'
in 'Mr T' stood for * Tit *....

That would make me quite useful at least, I can't say the same about you or
George unfortunately!

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
What that tells me is that vinyl is likely to be around for quite a
while yet, irrespective of what *percentage* it may or may not represent
of anything - what does it tell you....??

It tells me that people are now paying prices high enough that a few
manufacturers can satisfy a small volume market.
How long that will last is anybody's guess.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
It seems you can learn from crosspostings after all - I thought the
'T'
in 'Mr T' stood for * Tit *....

That would make me quite useful at least, I can't say the same about
you or
George unfortunately!

MrT.

Try it like this:

"That would make me quite useful, at least; I can't say the same about
you or George, unfortunately!"

If you are going to plaster these groups with pointless drivel you may
as well do it properly...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
Give these people a shout - they'll ship you one today, if you want and
they're on your doostep aren't they...??

musicdirect

For the same price as an average CD player? :-) :-)

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

"Keith G" wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote

Now this has really got the little grey cells working. I shall make
phone call or two tomorrow to see if I can get some Chinkies on
sale or return.

Look forward to hearing summat from them!

If I lived where you do I'd hop on a boat and check these people out:

http://violet-design.ee/

Find this link:

http://www.osxrecording.com/mp3/dylan.mp3

...on this page:

http://www.osxrecording.com/Reviews-...ent-id-26.html

"I wasn't trying to do a Dylan imitation here, but I do love playing
and
singing this one, and have been doing it since I was a kid. I just
kind of
sound this way."

(*Not* ****e..!! :-)

And...??

:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Adam Stouffer" wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Yes there is - he can whine about it....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
The greeks were a diverse lot. Just because some greek someplace thought
that the earth circulated around the sun didn't keep others from believing
that Icaraus flew so close to the sun that the feathers on his arms melted
off.

True, but most knew the difference between science and mythology.
I'm sure you do too.

Science and religion started out being almost completely blended together.
Early technology was practiced by many as a kind of religious rite. Most
universities were run by the Church. Government, Science and Religon were
blended together.

Yes, and not necessarily for the better. Anything that contradicted the
current wisdom was considered heresy.

And for much of that, priests promoted themselves as the
"scientific establishment", and holders of all wisdom.

That was simply how things were. During the dark ages the churches were

the
places where ancient scientific wisdom was preserved and practiced.

In fact the dark ages was all about them NOT wanting any alternate wisdom to
be preserved.

TV faith healers are an aberration, not the mainstream of people of faith.

Agreed, just like vinylista's are not the mainstream of music listeners :-)

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
You never worked out that if you don't *attack* vinyl, people like me
don't have to *defend* it - did you?

No, since I have NEVER started a digital Vs analog debate in my life, and
would NEVER bother to do so.
Someone sure as hell has been starting them for the last 25 years though,
despite my NOT doing so.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote

I have no interest in ruling any newsgroup. I just like to tell the
truth in the face of lies and distortions like the OP in this thread:

http://krakow.msnbc.msn.com:80/archi...29/338888.aspx

"There's a good reason for this. In addition to what people remember
as the
bad things that LPs provide (scratches, clicks and pops) vinyl discs
have
lots of good things going for them. LPs contain close to 100-percent
of the
uncompressed music information as originally recorded. CDs contain
only
about half of that recorded information. And compressed music files
are
left with only a small percentage of the information that's on a CD."

Lies and distortions? Where's your proof?

So you agree with that stupid statement then, where's YOUR proof, or even a
definition of what the hell he's on about?

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
It would be a different world if journalists who pretend to be technical
experts by dispensing technical advice had useful amounts of basic audio
engineering training.

They'd just go over the heads of their target audience then, and be replaced
with someone who didn't.
Most people do not wish to learn unfortunately, they only want their biases
reinforced.
Haven't you noticed the same thing happens on Usenet?

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
Give these people a shout - they'll ship you one today, if you want
and
they're on your doostep aren't they...??

musicdirect

For the same price as an average CD player? :-) :-)

MrT.

At least Arny has the sense to shut TF up when his errors have been
pointed out.

What do you call an 'average CD player' anyway? - There's plenty of them
in the UK for a lot more money than that Marantz TT. (Not that it's got
****-all to do with anything....)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

et...
lol Just as I thought; you don't even know what you're arguing about.

I did ask you to explain your position, and you still refuse to do so, so
obviously I have NO idea what YOU are arguing about.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

The CD format is capable of more like 95 dB dynamic range, even when

judged
by a stiffer standard - unweighted noise. The clear advantage goes to

the
CD format, and by a factor of 10 or more.

Too bad they don't take advantage of it

And most of us would agree with that, but I wouldn't want every CD to fully
use 90dB+ dynamic range either, very hard to listen to on anything other
than well sealed headphones or in an anechoic chamber.
The useful benefit is that the system noise floor is always inaudible
regardless of how much or how little dynamic range the actual music has.
The same cannot be said of vinyl unfortunately.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Keith G" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote

[...]

So you disagree with that stupid statement then, where's YOUR proof, or
even a definition of what the hell he's on about?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
You never worked out that if you don't *attack* vinyl, people like me
don't have to *defend* it - did you?

No, since I have NEVER started a digital Vs analog debate in my life,
and
would NEVER bother to do so.
Someone sure as hell has been starting them for the last 25 years
though,
despite my NOT doing so.

MrT.

No, you don't strike me as anybody who would stick his dick out far
enought to actually *start* anything - more one of the yapping crowd, I
would say...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
What do you call an 'average CD player' anyway?

Average price, highest selling volumes, pick whatever you like that roughly
fits.

- There's plenty of them
in the UK for a lot more money than that Marantz TT. (Not that it's got
****-all to do with anything....)

You got the last bit right anyway.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
No, you don't strike me as anybody who would stick his dick out far
enought to actually *start* anything -

So true, unlike you I've never been into ****ing contests.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
So you disagree with that stupid statement then,

Yep.

where's YOUR proof,

See the works of Shannon, and the last 25 years of actual test measurements.

or even a definition of what the hell he's on about?

Now that I can't give since I already said I have NO idea what the **** he's
on about.

Still waiting for YOUR definition?

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
If you are going to plaster these groups with pointless drivel you may
as well do it properly...

OK, I'll leave that to the masters like you then.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
No, you don't strike me as anybody who would stick his dick out far
enought to actually *start* anything -

So true, unlike you I've never been into ****ing contests.

MrT.

I've never seen you post in anything *other* than a ****ing contest....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

"Keith G" wrote in message
If you are going to plaster these groups with pointless drivel you
may
as well do it properly...

OK, I'll leave that to the masters like you then.

MrT.

If only you would....