carl

Default Arny says Cassette trashes music, can hear Open Reel vs LP playback??

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message news:nqydnfFsycbkUyjdRVn-
You are not willing to prove that you can tell the difference between
these three formats because you can't.

I can't fly unassisted, either.

So you retract the statements about cassette being of lower quality than 7.5
open reel for music distribution, and now you say that you can't tell a
cassette from an Lp?
In other words you made up, falsified, and lied previously?

IN OTHER WORDS YOU WERE WRONG
YOU LOSE?

Thanks
Carl

Arny Krueger

You are not willing to prove that you can tell the difference
between these three formats because you can't.

I can't fly unassisted, either.

So you retract the statements about cassette being of lower quality
than 7.5 open reel for music distribution, and now you say that you
can't tell a cassette from an Lp?

Not at all.

"carl" wote in
"Find a large tall building with roof access. Climb to the edge, spread your
arms wide and step off into the thin air. In a moment you will discover that
you actually CAN FLY like a bird, free from all the cares of earth bound
beings. You will soar with the wind! Then your small pin head will explode
as you impact the sidewalk, every bone in your body will be broken into
splinters, and various bodily fluids will run across the sidewalk and down
the storm sewer. You see, flying is one thing you can do with ease, its the
landing part where you **** up..."

You're obviously a very vain, insincere and immature person Carl. I have
nothing further to say to you, technically.

Marc Phillips

The Devil said:

I knew there was a reason I stopped reading this group.

It was because you got tired of me kicking your ass every day, remember?

Boon
Marc Phillips

The Devil said:

On 28 May 2004 23:03:48 GMT, (Marc Phillips)
wrote:

It was because you got tired of me kicking your ass every day, remember?

Yes. You are petrifyingly brutish.

And painstakingly fiendish.

Boon

Scientific proof that digital sound is bad cwvalle Audio Opinions 138 February 3rd 04 01:27 AM
Using DJ Amplifiers in Home Theater bsguidry Audio Opinions 309 January 18th 04 07:23 AM
Best and Worst in search of the holy grail? cwvalle Audio Opinions 146 January 17th 04 11:50 PM
George's site Lionel Audio Opinions 290 October 30th 03 08:01 AM
hearing loss info Andy Weaks Car Audio 17 August 10th 03 08:32 AM