Corax

Default Sony Unilink

Is there anyone in the group with knowlege on Sony Unilink ( mainly in the
headunit CDX-MP30 og MP40)?

Is there any easy way of connecting an ipod, minidisc or any other dohickey
on the cd-changer audio input? There is a unit called XA-C30 that does the
trick but at about $90 i think not..

On my old pioneer the audio input was triggerd by +12v (or something) on one
of the pins in the cdchanger connector, and it was very easy to make an
adapter, but this sony unilink is puzzling me..

Any tips?

PM