loulax07

I loved my basslink for a year or so, and now i bought a 8" Arc sub,
which with the enclosure, will be smaller than the basslink.
i am going to hide the small amp somewhere and will be much better bass
than the basslink
i guess i just got bored with the 'presence of bass' and needed more

I'd say, if your system is high end, stay away. if its basic or stock,
its fine

--
loulax07

loulax07's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=20366
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=210586

Thor Lancelot Simon

Default Infinity BASSlink opinions?

I would like some more bass in an environment in which there's plenty of
space -- but little room for a traditional sub enclosure (a VW
conversion van with many small niches and cabinets, but most of the
larger bits of floor/trunk space regularly used to store bulky items like
skis, which is more or less an inflexible requirement).

The BASSlink is appealing because of its small size and convenient shape.
But I've been warned off it before. If I don't expect stunning low end
excursion or booming loud SPL, will I still be disappointed, or will it
work okay to give me some bass reinforcement for those long drives where
the van's tiny stock system seems to get lost somewhere in the cavernous
space of the back and I feel like I'm listening to radio from Mars?

(If there's anything similar on the market also worth looking at, I'd
love to know)

--
Thor Lancelot Simon

"The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to be
abandoned or transcended, there is no problem." - Noam Chomsky
bobb

I don't have a van nor a Basslink.

Regardless, u will want to run a good gauge power wire to the back.
Whatever u put there will need good power to make it push.