Default 200Watts AM/FM CD for $50???

I bought brand new AM/FM CD. I thought it's cheap.
It's 200W 4 channel, preamp output, 20 station digital memory
and believe or not, inlcluding remote control.
Is this worthy for 50 bucks?

Sean Scott wrote:
It would help to know the brand and model number.

Jensen CD3610.

http://www.carreview.com/CD,Receiver...3_2861crx.aspx

wrote in message
oups.com...

I bought brand new AM/FM CD. I thought it's cheap.
It's 200W 4 channel, preamp output, 20 station digital memory
and believe or not, inlcluding remote control.
Is this worthy for 50 bucks?

well its like that old saying goes "you get what you paid
for"personally i would have not bought a stereo for $50.00 i would have
saved up my money went out and bought a head unit for at least $250.00
or more.

Jensen, Craig, Audiovox, Rockwood, Sparkomatic are all low low end.
Gar-bahj. But hey, you already bought it so......