Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kevin Murray

Default Directed Amplifiers

1 megawatt for $79.99? I want one! Will I need to add a stiffening cap to
my system? How about a new alternator and extra battery?

Sorry TG, had to do it ;-)

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
Maybe Audiobahn is a little better then you think, i don't know I have

never
used any of their gear. No one is foced to bid on amps that they don't

want on
Ebay. If Audiobahn is the biggest seller on Ebay, then their is a reason

for
it. What is your point?

In article , "Mark Zarella"
wrote:
Checkout Ebay and you'll see what people are paying for old
Orion and PPI amps compared to the new ones.

Ah yes, ebay. Where Audiobahn is the biggest seller.

one reason that Audiobahn sells well on eBay is because it looks pretty,
most people buy car audio comp. based on looks printed specs. when they

get
a little knowledge they learn to buy the used McIn amp and not the 1000kws
for $79.95

FS: Kicker ZR1000 amplifiers for $250ea shipped Ge0 Car Audio 0 September 8th 03 04:38 PM
Soundstorm Amplifiers -E-F-F-E-N-D-I- Car Audio 2 August 4th 03 05:26 AM
Profile Amplifiers eidsvikDM Car Audio 2 July 28th 03 05:43 PM
Support for Directed DEI Studio 3065 Paul Hanley Car Audio 7 July 21st 03 02:59 AM
Calibra Amplifiers JohanWagener Car Audio 7 July 12th 03 06:35 AM