Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Interview with Floyd Toole

Find it he http://www.sonicdesign.se/tooleinw.htm

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default Dumb Mikey's Interview with Floyd's Tool

wrote in message
nk.net...
Find it he http://www.sonicdesign.se/toolinw.htm

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

wrote in message
nk.net...
Find it he http://www.sonicdesign.se/toolinw.htm

It's not my inerview. It is does contain information on why DBT is useful
and about ABX, as well as other subjects that too few audiophiles are aware
of.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Mikey, shut up, you dirtball.

nk.net...

wrote in message
nk.net...
Find it he http://www.sonicdesign.se/toolinw.htm

It's not my inerview. It is does contain information on why DBT is useful
and about ABX, as well as other subjects that too few audiophiles are
aware of.

Shut up, Mikey. Nobody here cares about it.

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Never before heard 1991 Interview w' Billy Corgan (Pumpkins) Special Snail Pro Audio 0 July 31st 05 12:16 AM
Stereopile and Walter Sear: an interview. [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 1 July 23rd 05 11:13 PM
RIP: Steve O'rourke, Pink Floyd manager since 1968 Rob Adelman Pro Audio 8 November 16th 03 04:15 PM
Ripflash as Interview recorder for radio ? johan Pro Audio 1 September 1st 03 03:18 AM