Sportster4Eva

Default Sunday's Flea Market Score

Happy Monday All!
Long time lurker here (I used to frequent this NG, back inthe days of
Andre') Remember Him Al?
Anywhoo....
I was at the flea market yesterday, and on the way out, 15 feet from the
exit, I spotted a grungy old box, containing what looked like tube
boxes.. Upon closer inspection, I found several five packs of NOS/JAN
tubes,as well as an assortment of loose boxes. The guy had a sign on the
box that said "$50.00 Whole Box". Well long story short, I
misinterpreted the sign... it was actually $5.00, but I got the whole
lot for THREE DOLLARS.....That's not the best part..... Amongst the
tubes were
10 brand new sylvania JAN/12ay7
7 brand new sylvania JAN/12at7wc
8 brand new RCA JAN/0A2 (5 pin base)
5 brand new RCA 5y3's
1 GE 6dj8
1 GE 12at7
1 Mullard GZ34
a five pack of RCA mini Pentodes (look like the 6aq5/mini 6v6)
about 15 brand new RCA Nuvistors (can't recall the number at this moment)

There is a GOD !!!!
I had to buy a cheap backpack to get them home on the bike!

Does anyone need/want any of these? I figure the guitar amp guys could
use the 12ay7's (think Ampeg, Gibson or Traynor used them?)

Email me and I'll give you specifics

Gregg

Behold, Sportster4Eva signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

[...]

Whatta score! Congrats! :-)

There is a GOD !!!!

GOT actually, God Of Triodes ;-)

I had to buy a cheap backpack to get them home on the bike!

Does anyone need/want any of these? I figure the guitar amp guys could
use the 12ay7's (think Ampeg, Gibson or Traynor used them?)

Email me and I'll give you specifics

Here's my tube catalog and I'd be happy to trade :-)

http://geek.scorpiorising.ca/contrib...be_Catalog.pdf

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
TubeGarden

Hi RATs!

I remember He Who Must Be Observed

Great find!

I knew we were getting old when our house started looking like a warehouse
Tidying up is easier when less than half of the floor is clear

You perhaps may consider keeping the '34 ...

Happy Ears!
Al

Alan J. Marcy
Phoenix, AZ