Posted to rec.audio.tech
Syl

Default Denon AVR2805 and Headphones

Hi,

I recently bough sennheiser wireless headphones and i want to connect these
on my denon amp. Everything works fine when i connect on the front panel of
the ampli in the phone jack.
But i want to connect permanently in the back of the ampli possibly using
the rca connectors. Ideally i should be able to use the remote for switching
on and off the headphones and speakers.

Did somebody know the best way to do this.

Thanks.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
TimPerry

"Syl" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I recently bough sennheiser wireless headphones and i want to connect

these
on my denon amp. Everything works fine when i connect on the front panel

of
the ampli in the phone jack.
But i want to connect permanently in the back of the ampli possibly using
the rca connectors. Ideally i should be able to use the remote for

switching
on and off the headphones and speakers.

Did somebody know the best way to do this.

Thanks.

a small headphone amp such as one from Rolls will bring the level up to
match the headphones transmitter units needs.

i wouldn't guarantee you will be able to use the R/C to switch the REC out
on and off however.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark D. Zacharias

"Syl" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I recently bough sennheiser wireless headphones and i want to connect
these on my denon amp. Everything works fine when i connect on the front
panel of the ampli in the phone jack.
But i want to connect permanently in the back of the ampli possibly using
the rca connectors. Ideally i should be able to use the remote for
switching on and off the headphones and speakers.

Did somebody know the best way to do this.

Thanks.

You won't be able to access any of the digital inputs via an RCA output from
the rear, such as Tape Out jacks.

Mark Z.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Christopher Key

Mark D. Zacharias wrote:
"Syl" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I recently bough sennheiser wireless headphones and i want to connect
these on my denon amp. Everything works fine when i connect on the
front panel of the ampli in the phone jack.
But i want to connect permanently in the back of the ampli possibly
using the rca connectors. Ideally i should be able to use the remote
for switching on and off the headphones and speakers.

Did somebody know the best way to do this.

Thanks.

You won't be able to access any of the digital inputs via an RCA
output from the rear, such as Tape Out jacks.

Mark Z.

Does the AVR2805 have pre-outs? If so, these should carry the sounds even
when a digital source is selected. Hardly ideal though, as you'll only get
the front two channels through the headphones.