Robert Morein

Default free generator -- pick up

Free to anyone:

U.S. Government surplus 3 kw field generator, water cooled, Willys 4
cylinder gas Jeep engine, electric start.
Engine was rebuilt by Weldon Auto.

Runs at 1800 rpm, extreme heavy duty unit.
Unit is enclosed, on skids.

With complete documentation, all parts except maybe not the radiator.
Extra new muffler included.

It was working, but I broke a bolt holding the exhaust pipe onto the
manifold. It will be necessary to remove the manifold assembly to get the
bolt out.

Philadelphia area.
Call (215) 646-4894 and ask for Bob.

RdM

Hi,

I'd suggest alt.energy.homepower as a likely source of a worthy new home.
Have a browse. There's the odd audio & elec tech there too, I notice;-)
I've resisted the urge to simply crosspost; I only lurk there occasionally.

Regards

Ross Matheson

"Robert Morein" wrote:
in ,

: Free to anyone:
:
: U.S. Government surplus 3 kw field generator, water cooled, Willys 4
: cylinder gas Jeep engine, electric start.
: Engine was rebuilt by Weldon Auto.
:
: Runs at 1800 rpm, extreme heavy duty unit.
: Unit is enclosed, on skids.
:
: With complete documentation, all parts except maybe not the radiator.
: Extra new muffler included.
:
: It was working, but I broke a bolt holding the exhaust pipe onto the
: manifold. It will be necessary to remove the manifold assembly to get the
: bolt out.
:
: Philadelphia area.
: Call (215) 646-4894 and ask for Bob.
:
:
:

RdM

Hi,

I'd suggest alt.energy.homepower as a likely source of a worthy new home.
Have a browse. There's the odd audio & elec tech there too, I notice;-)
I've resisted the urge to simply crosspost; I only lurk there occasionally.

Regards

Ross Matheson

"Robert Morein" wrote:
in ,

: Free to anyone:
:
: U.S. Government surplus 3 kw field generator, water cooled, Willys 4
: cylinder gas Jeep engine, electric start.
: Engine was rebuilt by Weldon Auto.
:
: Runs at 1800 rpm, extreme heavy duty unit.
: Unit is enclosed, on skids.
:
: With complete documentation, all parts except maybe not the radiator.
: Extra new muffler included.
:
: It was working, but I broke a bolt holding the exhaust pipe onto the
: manifold. It will be necessary to remove the manifold assembly to get the
: bolt out.
:
: Philadelphia area.
: Call (215) 646-4894 and ask for Bob.
:
:
:

RdM

Hi,

I'd suggest alt.energy.homepower as a likely source of a worthy new home.
Have a browse. There's the odd audio & elec tech there too, I notice;-)
I've resisted the urge to simply crosspost; I only lurk there occasionally.

Regards

Ross Matheson

"Robert Morein" wrote:
in ,

: Free to anyone:
:
: U.S. Government surplus 3 kw field generator, water cooled, Willys 4
: cylinder gas Jeep engine, electric start.
: Engine was rebuilt by Weldon Auto.
:
: Runs at 1800 rpm, extreme heavy duty unit.
: Unit is enclosed, on skids.
:
: With complete documentation, all parts except maybe not the radiator.
: Extra new muffler included.
:
: It was working, but I broke a bolt holding the exhaust pipe onto the
: manifold. It will be necessary to remove the manifold assembly to get the
: bolt out.
:
: Philadelphia area.
: Call (215) 646-4894 and ask for Bob.
:
:
:

Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Free to anyone:

U.S. Government surplus 3 kw field generator, water cooled, Willys 4
cylinder gas Jeep engine, electric start.
Engine was rebuilt by Weldon Auto.

Generator has been picked up.