Otis_thick

Default Can SMPTE Be Embedded In S/PDIF?

IEC958-the "new" pro/sumer spdif format can carry SMPTE timcode
embedded. I am using a Dolby DP-569 DD encoder that will embed SMPTE
TC on the (IEC958) coax SPDIF stream into sound card coax input using
"Dolby Recorder" software utility.

(Graham Hinton) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Len Moskowitz) wrote:

Might anyone know if SMPTE time code can be embedded in an S/PDIF
digital audio data stream? If so, might you point me to a data format
description?

How test whether S/PDIF is working? Ramesh Audio Opinions 2 April 11th 04 06:26 PM
S/PDIF? MZ Car Audio 6 April 8th 04 08:38 PM
Protools AV Option - is this just internal smpte? Kurt Riemann Pro Audio 2 November 25th 03 08:36 AM
SMPTE and MTC Jeffrey Landgraf Pro Audio 18 September 13th 03 09:01 PM
Can SMPTE Be Embedded In S/PDIF? Graham Hinton Pro Audio 1 July 2nd 03 07:12 AM