Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

Default NEED: Kenwood VZ907 brain-hideaway connector

This is a 24 pin rectangular connector with male ends and the pins are
oriented in an "H" like pattern. Have cash and or MANY items to trade just
let me know what you are looking for I may have it??? faceplate, wiring
harness, parts, or ????

Posted to rec.audio.car
jowens500 jowens500 is offline

Barry & Nikki Wrote:
This is a 24 pin rectangular connector with male ends and the pins are
oriented in an "H" like pattern. Have cash and or MANY items to trade
just
let me know what you are looking for I may have it??? faceplate, wiring
harness, parts, or ????

Why don't you go back and get it from the car you stole it out of to
begin with

--
jowens500

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

Would this be it, Fleabay item #250037248746 ?

In article , "Barry & Nikki"
wrote:
This is a 24 pin rectangular connector with male ends and the pins are
oriented in an "H" like pattern. Have cash and or MANY items to trade just
let me know what you are looking for I may have it??? faceplate, wiring
harness, parts, or ????

Posted to rec.audio.car

Barry & Nikki Wrote:
This is a 24 pin rectangular connector with male ends and the pins are
oriented in an "H" like pattern. Have cash and or MANY items to trade
just
let me know what you are looking for I may have it??? faceplate, wiring
harness, parts, or ????

I would take a good look at this post before you start name calling. I
mean, I have been installing professionaly for 16 years, and I don't
have "MANY items" to tade, LIKE faceplates,wiring harness,parts, or
???? Generally, and I use that word loosely, the only people you see
asking for parts are the ones who "FORGOT" it when they "BORROWED" it
from someone else. That is all I am saying, so sorry you were so
offended.

--
jowens500

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

I have taken a good look at your post and it screams of ignorance. Not
everyone acquires things in the same matter that you do. Even if you shop on
Ebay you'll find many store returned items sold on there that are missing
parts. The person in question also repairs electronics as you can see from his
many other posts, since everything can not be repaired this would leave a
person with a few extra parts. I for one have 12 brand new in the box JVC head
units that are all missing face plates and it's not because they fell out of
the boxes as I was jacking them for the back of best buy. Don't be so quick to
judge.

I would take a good look at this post before you start name calling. I
mean, I have been installing professionaly for 16 years, and I don't
have "MANY items" to tade, LIKE faceplates,wiring harness,parts, or
???? Generally, and I use that word loosely, the only people you see
asking for parts are the ones who "FORGOT" it when they "BORROWED" it
from someone else. That is all I am saying, so sorry you were so
offended.

Posted to rec.audio.car

Captain_Howdy Wrote:
[...]

I work in a shop, and have no need to aquire things in that manner, but
I do see it everyday!! "Hey man, I got this from (insert lie here) and
I didn't get this or that part, so I was wondering if maybe you had
one? And I am sorry you have wasted any money on 12 brand new JVC
radios with no face plates and hope you are happy with them.

--
jowens500
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Why don't you go back and get it from the car you stole it out of to

What an ignorant thing to say. As Howdy noted Barry repairs electronics AND
has a car audio store of his own. I have traded with him and he is honest
and fair.

He would be THE LAST person to steal anything.

Use your brain before you post something like that.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car

MOSFET Wrote:
Why don't you go back and get it from the car you stole it out of to

What an ignorant thing to say. As Howdy noted Barry repairs electronics
AND
has a car audio store of his own. I have traded with him and he is
honest
and fair.

He would be THE LAST person to steal anything.

Use your brain before you post something like that.

MOSFET

Good for him and you, but LIKE I SAID BEFORE, you only hear that lame
a$$ questions when some scum bags steals something from someone else.
So I really don't think that is that dumb of a thing to say. So maybe
he should word his questions a little different as not to sound so much
like a scum bag (not calling him one as I don't know him personally).
Maybe something like "Car audio repair man looking for replacement
parts for........" instead of "have cash and MANY other parts, like
face plates and what not" That sounds SHADY as a mother funker. This
is of course only MY opinion and as you guys have well noted, not
yours. So can we agree to disagree and leave it at that.

--
jowens500
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

So can we agree to disagree and leave it at that.

I do see your point (honestly), and if it were someone else I might tend to
agree with you. But this is a community and we know one another here. For
instance, we tolerate all of Packrat's spam, I mean posts, because he's been
around here forever.

My point is that Barry SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN himself to you. If you are
new to this community, it is YOUR responsibility to learn who's who, what's
going on, and what the general protocol is.

But having said that, I appreciate ANYONE who takes a dim view of crime, so
please feel welcome.

Anyone who hates criminals is A-OK in my book.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car

MOSFET Wrote:
[...]

No problem, but this is what I have noticed in the short time I have
been here. I don't know you from Adam, so take this how ever you want,
but most post with some kind of disagreement in them, you seem to be
right in the middle of the whole thing starting and/or fueling the
fight. Again, I am new here (only posting, not viewing), but I can
tell you this, if I were Barry, I would watch how I asked for things as
everyone dosen't know him like you do. And sorry if any of this
offended you, just my observation.

--
jowens500
Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

Your a ****ing dumb ass aren't ya. It more than likely was stolen however I
obtained it legitimately through a local police auction so go **** your
small minded self. Dick****s like yourself should not be allowed in front of
computer keyboards and have access to the internet. Go back to your kiddie
porn because obviously if you are so low on life to automatically jump to
the final conclusion that a person has stolen something your obviously a
lowlife yourself.

"jowens500" wrote in message

Barry & Nikki Wrote:
This is a 24 pin rectangular connector with male ends and the pins are
oriented in an "H" like pattern. Have cash and or MANY items to trade
just
let me know what you are looking for I may have it??? faceplate, wiring
harness, parts, or ????

Why don't you go back and get it from the car you stole it out of to
begin with

--
jowens500

Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

Glad to see you may have pulled your head out of your ass but try
clearing the **** out of your "brain" and think that there are a MILLION
other reasons to be looking for wiring. i.e.: They are not made out of
titanium and they do push and pull off and things get bent/broken; just to
mention ONE scenario.
Why should I have to go into fine details as to why I am looking for an
item. I guess so that then you can slam someone for giving their life story
instead of just posting a short and to the point wanted post.
I gave pertinent details in the title, if somebody thinks they have it I
would hope they would read further and if not just pass on by and enjoy the
group. But NOT you!!!!

"jowens500" wrote in message

MOSFET Wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

WOW that is it. I wonder how some things on "Fleabay" (I like that, although
it puts down fleas) show up in a search and some things are missed by their
search?? I've looked up Kenwood VZ* ; maybe it was a three day auction and I
have not checked for a few days. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I can
not "STEAL" it

wrote:
This is a 24 pin rectangular connector with male ends and the pins are
oriented in an "H" like pattern. Have cash and or MANY items to trade

just
let me know what you are looking for I may have it??? faceplate, wiring
harness, parts, or ????

Posted to rec.audio.car

Your a ****ing dumb *** aren't ya. It more than likely was stolen

Barry & Nikki Wrote:
This is a 24 pin rectangular connector with male ends and the pins

are
oriented in an "H" like pattern. Have cash and or MANY items to

trade
just
let me know what you are looking for I may have it??? faceplate,

wiring
harness, parts, or ????

Why don't you go back and get it from the car you stole it out of to
begin with

--
jowens500

LIKE I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER NOW, THE ONLY TIME SOMEONE AKS A DUMB
*** QUESTION LIKE THAT IS IF THE HAVE STOLE IT THEMSELF AND WAS NOT
SMART ENOUGH TO GET ALL THE PARTS and THE WAY THE QUESTION WAS AKSED,
IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE I AM TALKING ABOUT. so with
that said, EAT **** AND **** OFF!!

--
jowens500

Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

MAN all I was doing was looking for a part and I'm the talk of the town :0
DAMN why didn't this work in High school (MANY MANY YEARS AGO)???? I guess
because I was jacking car stereos

"jowens500" wrote in message

Captain_Howdy Wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

So you must deal with VERY shady people and run a very shady business being
"THE ONLY TIME SOMEONE AKS A DUMB *** QUESTION LIKE THAT IS IF THE HAVE
STOLE IT THEMSELF AND WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO GET ALL THE PARTS " It sounds
more like you are quick to jump to this conclusion and are one of MANY
narrow minded people that lurk here just waiting to stir **** since you can
not think outside your own little world.

jowens500

LIKE I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER NOW, THE ONLY TIME SOMEONE AKS A DUMB
*** QUESTION LIKE THAT IS IF THE HAVE STOLE IT THEMSELF AND WAS NOT
SMART ENOUGH TO GET ALL THE PARTS and THE WAY THE QUESTION WAS AKSED,
IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE I AM TALKING ABOUT. so with
that said, EAT **** AND **** OFF!!

--
jowens500

Posted to rec.audio.car
jowens500 jowens500 is offline

Also, you make yourself unobtainable on this forum(which I understand)
as I tried to find out some info on you before I posted that. Not in
the members list, no way to track old post or to find out how long you
had been a member. So of COURSE i jumped to the worse conclusion, what
else did I have to judge by? With the VERY LITTLE info and the wording
of the question, I am sure I am not the only one who came to that
conclusion, as I said before, not everyone knows you, because as small
as a communtiy you guys think this is, I would hardley call almost 7500
members small. My wifes home town has less people than that. I also
have apologized twice already for offending anyone, so I guess if you
can't accept that, than that is your loss.

--
jowens500
Posted to rec.audio.car

Barry & Nikki Wrote:
So you must deal with VERY shady people and run a very shady business
being
"THE ONLY TIME SOMEONE AKS A DUMB *** QUESTION LIKE THAT IS IF THE HAVE
STOLE IT THEMSELF AND WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO GET ALL THE PARTS " It
sounds
more like you are quick to jump to this conclusion and are one of MANY
narrow minded people that lurk here just waiting to stir **** since you
can
not think outside your own little world.

Not the case at all. But yes I do see my fair share of shady a$$
people as I am one of only two shops in my town and that has nothing to
do with how it is ran, but is just how it is. I also find it hard to
belive that you don't hear it more. You must like in Perfect City,
USA. I wished I lived there so i didn't have to worry about crime!
Naaaa,I think I am pretty open minded, and like I said in my last post,
with the info given or not given I went with what I read.

--
jowens500

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

No problem, but this is what I have noticed in the short time I have
been here. I don't know you from Adam, so take this how ever you want,
but most post with some kind of disagreement in them, you seem to be
right in the middle of the whole thing starting and/or fueling the
fight.

Fair enough. Your observation is correct.

However (and others MIGHT back me up on this unless they "don't want to get
involved") that last couple months have been a funny time for RAC. I would
caution you NOT to judge me or this newsgroup by what has been going on the
last few months. I am a very nice guy, AND HELPFUL by nature. And for
years I have had no quarrels with anyone here.

But I hate bullies, and if you REALLY take a look at some of the recent
posts over the last few months you will see a bit of a trend. When I see
someone acting like a bully or jerk, I tend to get involved (like I did with
you). Perhaps I shouldn't. Most here don't. Perhaps we should all just
hope the bullies will get bored and go away. Perhaps it makes me look just
as hot-headed (and nutty) as the bully. It's just my personality.

Unfortunately, a certain individual here has decided I'm the Bain of his
existence and goes WAY out of his way to insult, humiliate, and otherwise
try to make my life difficult because I tend to call him on his BS .

True, you don't know me. I might be a real asshole for all you know. But
if you stick around long enough, you'll figure out what's REALLY going on
here.

As all things go, this is only a cycle and things will return to normal.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car

True, you don't know me. I might be a real ******* for all you know.
But
if you stick around long enough, you'll figure out what's REALLY going
on
here.

As all things go, this is only a cycle and things will return to
normal.

MOSFET

That has been one of my points all along. How do you know what is going
on with certian people when there is no info? I looked up your profile
and it shows you have ONE post and have been a member for only a month
or so??? So how does one go about getting to know someone or anything
for that matter. Barry&Nikki are ghost members that have no info what
so ever to be found. I admit what I said could be taken as offensive,
but with the same info given in the begining, I would still say the
same thing again.

Yes there are a "MILLION" reasons for someone needing a wiring harness,
but that is not what you asked for. There are FAR fewer reasons to need
a DATA cable that needs no cutting, splicing, or any modification what
so ever. And with the shady wording of the question, just got me
thinking the worse.

--
jowens500
Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

Misfit has always been a trouble maker around here. He is just a RAC newbie
that feels he needs to be in the middle of everything to feel important. But
when you do call him on his ignorance he tends to ignore you not to make
himself look overly stupid or he may call you a bully or a nit-picker. Don't
let that bad apple stop you from enjoying ROC.

No problem, but this is what I have noticed in the short time I have
been here. I don't know you from Adam, so take this how ever you want,
but most post with some kind of disagreement in them, you seem to be
right in the middle of the whole thing starting and/or fueling the
fight. Again, I am new here (only posting, not viewing), but I can
tell you this, if I were Barry, I would watch how I asked for things as
everyone dosen't know him like you do. And sorry if any of this
offended you, just my observation.

Posted to rec.audio.car
jowens500 jowens500 is offline

I just want everyone to know that I am not here to start any B.S., but
ONLY and I can't stress that enough, ONLY with the info I could find
did I say what I said. If there was ANY info I could have found that
said "own car audio store and do repairs" in a bio or anything, I would
have stayed out of it all together. So like we have stated before, I am
NEW here and with no info to go by, that is what i had to say. I again
apologize for offending anyone and I hope there is no hard feelings.

--
jowens500
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

That has been one of my points all along. How do you know what is going
on with certian people when there is no info? I looked up your profile
and it shows you have ONE post and have been a member for only a month
or so???

Do you know that this is a public Usenet newsgroup (there are over 100,000
such newsgroups) that has been around for over a decade?

You are reading it through some site that provides it as a service. But I
really don't know what "profile" you are talking about.

I sugest you do a little research (Google) on Usenet newsgroups.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I just want everyone to know that I am not here to start any B.S., but
ONLY and I can't stress that enough, ONLY with the info I could find
did I say what I said. If there was ANY info I could have found that
said "own car audio store and do repairs" in a bio or anything, I would
have stayed out of it all together. So like we have stated before, I am
NEW here and with no info to go by, that is what i had to say. I again
apologize for offending anyone and I hope there is no hard feelings.

Good strategy. And welcome.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I'm not going to dignify this BS with a response.
MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car

MOSFET Wrote:
That has been one of my points all along. How do you know what is

going
on with certian people when there is no info? I looked up your

profile
and it shows you have ONE post and have been a member for only a

month
or so???

Do you know that this is a public Usenet newsgroup (there are over
100,000
such newsgroups) that has been around for over a decade?

You are reading it through some site that provides it as a service. But
really don't know what "profile" you are talking about.

I sugest you do a little research (Google) on Usenet newsgroups.

MOSFET

The profile -I am talking about is on this forum. Just click on my
name and you will see a menu to look at my personal profile, find more
post by this user,ect.. But you can't click on your or Barry&Nikki's
name. Also when you click on B&N's name on a post that he has made it
says "this user has not registered and has no public profile to view"
or something like that. It is like you guys are ghosts with no info to
found(like I said, I understand the reason).-

-Yes I know this is a Usenet group and I understand them completly, but
I have NEVER been on one where I could find ZERO info on a member. -

--
jowens500
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

The profile -I am talking about is on this forum. Just click on my
name and you will see a menu to look at my personal profile, find more
post by this user,ect..

No, I won't. You apparently did not understand my last mesage. I am
reading this newsgroup through Outlook Express. There are no "profiles" on
public Usenet groups. Look, I'm not trying to make you feel stupid, but you
apparently still don't understand what this group is. It has been around
LONG before whatever site you are reading it through has been around.

Like I said, PLEASE do a Google search on Usenet groups and their history.
This group has been around FOREVER without profiles, etc.

Actually, I just did a Google search on "Usenet" and it gave me a bunch of
sites that just broawse Usenet groups (like the one you are using). But
Usenet has NOTHING to do with the WWW or the browser you are using to view
it. Here at least, explains how old Usenet is:

http://www.google.com/googlegroups/a...nounce_20.html

If you have Outlook Express, take a look at that and the "News" feature,
that will fill you in better.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Let me put it this way. You can read this group, "rec.audio.car" (again,
there are hundreds of thousands of such groups) with a Commodore 64 and a
2400 baud modem. It DOES NOT require the world wide web, or web browsers.

Usenet is something COMPLETELY different than the WWW, and has been around
for over 20 years.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car

Captain_Howdy Wrote:
[...]

The more you post, I am starting to see this from his point of view. I
know what this is and how to use it. I hate to tell you, but this fourm
has profiles, and if you wern't so hard headed, you might find this out
for yourself.

--
jowens500
Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

Here is the perfect clown to get computer lessons from. Tell us more, please
LOL

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
Let me put it this way. You can read this group, "rec.audio.car" (again,
there are hundreds of thousands of such groups) with a Commodore 64 and a
2400 baud modem. It DOES NOT require the world wide web, or web browsers.

Usenet is something COMPLETELY different than the WWW, and has been around
for over 20 years.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Are there "Profiles" in RAC????

The more you post, I am starting to see this from his point of view. I
know what this is and how to use it. I hate to tell you, but this fourm
has profiles, and if you wern't so hard headed, you might find this out
for yourself.

Again, I AM NOT strying to make you feel stupid. But you are STILL
mistaken.

Would someone other than me PLEASE explain this to him.

You are on a Usenet newsgroup. There are no "profiles". You must be using
some website that provides that service (profiles), but it is not part of
Usenet. I know it must APPEAR that way to you, but "profiles" are not part
of Usenet.

WOULD SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE VERIFY THIS FOR ME.

Thank you,

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

The more you post, I am starting to see this from his point of view. I
know what this is and how to use it. I hate to tell you, but this fourm
has profiles, and if you wern't so hard headed, you might find this out
for yourself.

You start by insulting a friend. You are obviously a newbie but apparently
know more than I do about RAC (and I've been on RAC for 10 years).

It is you who are hard-headed.

Look, if any regulars (besides Howdy who will say ANYTHING because he's
crazy) agrees with you, I will concede the point (GOOD LUCK!).

But you are going to have egg on your face VERY soon (as well as already
being a jerk to a good guy). You are not making a very good impression
here.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

BTW,

This is the FAQ for rec.audio.car (the Usenet group you are on RIGHT NOW).

Again, maybe this will start giving you a CLUE.

http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq/

Why don't you see if the folks who have compiled this over the last 15 years
have "profiles".

Again, this is the FAQ for THIS USENET group.

Is it starting to sink in yet?

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

He will learn eventually (we can hope) that rec.audio.car is a usenet
newsgroup and NOT a forum

I don't know. He seems PRETTY sure of himself. I doubt he will EVER get
it.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

There you go scaring off newbies again, you bully.