DJ

Default Focusrite Liquid Channel...

Yeah, ....well, ........hmmmmm.......after all of you guys buy this thing,
just send your crappy obsolete old Neve, GR, Hardy, Manley etc. gear over to
my place. I'll take 'em off your hands for free and even pay the shipping.
Hell, I'll even accept old Focusrite stuff just out of the goodness of my
heart.

DJ

"FivePin" wrote in message
om...
...Okay, the hype machine seems to be starting to churn it wheels. Can
someone in the know please chime in on this?

http://www.ffliquid.com/home.html

Anyone done a demo? Checked this thing out?

...FP...