Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
thelizman

Default Audiovox LCD Overhead -- Good Quality???

Mike wrote:
My experiences with Audiovox are old, but back in the day I hated
everything they made. The Audiovox Overhead LCDs for in the car
installation are being recommended to me and I'm having a hard time
believing that they are a good thing.

Is Audiovox something I should consider? If not, what brand/model?
I'm looking for something in the 7-8" range...

I've not had a problem with Audiovox's line of AV stuff. Unlike their
car audio, they actually design and make it (in fact, their Chief
Engineer used to hang here in RAC).

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

teamROCS Car Audio Forums
http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.