Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
[email protected] adrian_h_hudson@yahoo.com is offline

Default Suround Sound speaker matching.

Hi,

I want to build a home theatre utilizing 5.1 technology. I plan to use
Boston HD5Vs and HD5s for my left, right and rear speakers. Can anyone
advise me with regard to a good choice for a center speaker for such a
set up?

Thanks

Adrian

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I want to build a home theatre utilizing 5.1 technology. I plan to use
Boston HD5Vs and HD5s for my left, right and rear speakers. Can anyone
advise me with regard to a good choice for a center speaker for such a
set up?

Thanks

Adrian

Another HD5V....and put the screen above it. Matching center channel will
do wonders for the sound quality and imaging, versus the typical
center-channel type horizontal speaker intended for movie speech.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
dizzy dizzy is offline

Harry Lavo wrote:

wrote:

I want to build a home theatre utilizing 5.1 technology. I plan to use
Boston HD5Vs and HD5s for my left, right and rear speakers. Can anyone
advise me with regard to a good choice for a center speaker for such a
set up?

Another HD5V....and put the screen above it. Matching center channel will
do wonders for the sound quality and imaging, versus the typical
center-channel type horizontal speaker intended for movie speech.

Do you know for sure that the speaker in question is shielded? He may
be using a CRT...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech

dizzy wrote:
Harry Lavo wrote:

wrote:

I want to build a home theatre utilizing 5.1 technology. I plan to use
Boston HD5Vs and HD5s for my left, right and rear speakers. Can anyone
advise me with regard to a good choice for a center speaker for such a
set up?

Another HD5V....and put the screen above it. Matching center channel will
do wonders for the sound quality and imaging, versus the typical
center-channel type horizontal speaker intended for movie speech.

Do you know for sure that the speaker in question is shielded? He may
be using a CRT...

HD5V is the video (shielded) version. I will try to locate a single
one.

Thanks

Adrian

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Sub Amps - a Follow up Question T Tech 26 April 29th 05 05:26 PM
enhancing early reflections? [email protected] Pro Audio 4 April 28th 05 05:51 PM
Creating Dimension In Mixing- PDF available on Request (112 pages0 kevindoylemusic Pro Audio 14 February 14th 05 05:58 PM