Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default September knowledge test for Scottie Witlessmongrel

Scoots, please answer the following question:

What is self-awareness?

Bonus question:

Why do you periodically accuse various Normals of lacking self-awareness?
(That is to say, exactly what do you mean by that accusation?)

This is your chance to raise our opinion of you by a notch or two.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 23, 9:53�am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 23, 12:31�am, George M. Middius
wrote:

Scoots, please answer the following question:

�No, per the policy of GMM. LoL

Actually you just answered his question. Kudos, dip****!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 23, 8:07*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

*Do you have any skills worthy of joining the troop?
Can you sing? *LoL.

Always with questions for others.

What "mad skills" do you have, 2pid? I've asked you this several times
but there's never been an answer forthcoming.

Hay, I have it! I'll use 2pidrules!

2pid, you are a no-talent, brainless imbecile.

Now when you don't answer it's silent assent...again. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 23, 8:07�pm, ScottW2 wrote:

wrote:

Scoots, please answer the following question:

No, per the policy of GMM. LoL

Actually you just answered his question. Kudos, dip****!

�Look. �I've got another wannabe internet geek stalker.
�Do you have any skills worthy of joining the troop?
Can you sing? �LoL.

Um, that was really dumb. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 23, 8:36�pm, ScottW2 wrote:

wrote:

Scoots, please answer the following question:

No, per the policy of GMM. LoL

Actually you just answered his question. Kudos, dip****!

Look. I've got another wannabe internet geek stalker.
Do you have any skills worthy of joining the troop?
Can you sing? LoL.

Um, that was really dumb. LoL.

Of course, all the interent stalkers are.

It's been a while since I've seen someone completely run out of things
to say like this and still keep typing words. You're the Internet
equivalent of a pair of TV news anchors trying to keep it fresh five
hours into a high-speed pursuit.

There's an idea...go watch some TV. It would certainly be more
productive.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 23, 8:34*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 23, 6:30*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 23, 8:07*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

*Do you have any skills worthy of joining the troop?
Can you sing? *LoL.

Always with questions for others.

What "mad skills" do you have, 2pid?
*I've asked you this several times
but there's never been an answer forthcoming.

*You're not worthy nor capable of understanding.

So your claim is that if you said "I play guitar well" or "I paint
with oils" I am not "capable of understanding".

That's pretty weak, 2pid. LoL.

Hay, I have it! I'll use 2pidrules!

2pid, you are a no-talent, brainless imbecile.

Now when you don't answer it's silent assent...again. LoL.

*I suppose you do need to stoop to such nonsense to get
a response. *LoL.

Non-response signalling agreement noted. LoL.

LoL. They're your rules, 2pid.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

Scoots, please answer the following question:

No, per the policy of GMM. LoL

Actually you just answered his question. Kudos, dip****!

Look. I've got another wannabe internet geek stalker.
Do you have any skills worthy of joining the troop?
Can you sing? LoL.

Um, that was really dumb. LoL.

Of course, all the interent stalkers are.

It's been a while since I've seen someone completely run out of things
to say like this and still keep typing words. You're the Internet
equivalent of a pair of TV news anchors trying to keep it fresh five
hours into a high-speed pursuit.

80 mph for five hours?
"At least" they are just about to run out of gas.