Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The kernal of the nut that 2pid doesn't understand. LoL.

"We run the risk of strategic defeat by pursuing tactical wins that
cause civilian casualties or unnecessary collateral damage. The
insurgents cannot defeat us militarily; but we can defeat
ourselves," [McChrystal] wrote.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 21, 5:40*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

Meanwhile the presidents base is pretty much opposed to any increase
leaving Obama on the Republican side of the aisle on this issue to
follow through on his campaign rhetoric.

Is there anything which transcends politics in your 'mind'?

I mean, like, *anything*?