Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default RIP Mary Travers

Folk legend.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 16, 10:19*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
Folk legend.

Stephen

very sad
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote:

very sad

so thought Pudge The Tragic Faggot who lives by the sea.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

I remember when Clinton had his 2nd inaugural. There was a big fat
broad with blond hair and a top hat. I said, "Wow, Mary Travers is
fat".

The funny thing is it WASNT Mary Travers. It was Stevie Nicks!

Oh well.

Anyway, even though her politics sucked, I liked her singing. I'm
sorry she's gone.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Bret L" wrote:

Anyway, even though her politics sucked, I liked her singing.

Same with Joan Baez.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

Folk legend.

Stephen

(Please forgive my intrusion back to the group. It's probably
temporary, but I thought that I'd check in to see if anything is
different, and I see three topics of interest...)

Last week was a very bad one for me. Mary was a sweet, gentle, genuine
soul, and she was a good friend. Her first sentence ever to me: "God I
miss him." (I was playing John Denver's My Sweet Lady) Her second
sentence to me: "Who the hell are you sitting in our dressing room
playing so sweetly?" lol We got quite close over the past 7 years. I
miss her terribly. Lots of memories, saved emails, and one sweet snail
mail letter remain.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Jenn wrote:

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

Folk legend.

Stephen

(Please forgive my intrusion back to the group. It's probably
temporary, but I thought that I'd check in to see if anything is
different, and I see three topics of interest...)

Last week was a very bad one for me. Mary was a sweet, gentle, genuine
soul, and she was a good friend. Her first sentence ever to me: "God I
miss him." (I was playing John Denver's My Sweet Lady) Her second
sentence to me: "Who the hell are you sitting in our dressing room
playing so sweetly?" lol We got quite close over the past 7 years. I
miss her terribly. Lots of memories, saved emails, and one sweet snail
mail letter remain.

I remember that you had a PP&M connection. I'm glad you had a chance to
have a positive relationship.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 20, 9:21�pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
�MiNe 109 � wrote:

Folk legend.

Stephen

(Please forgive my intrusion back to the group. �It's probably
temporary, but I thought that I'd check in to see if anything is
different, and I see three topics of interest...)

Last week was a very bad one for me. �Mary was a sweet, gentle, genuine
soul, and she was a good friend. �Her first sentence ever to me: �"God I
miss him." (I was playing John Denver's My Sweet Lady) �Her second
sentence to me: �"Who the hell are you sitting in our dressing room
playing so sweetly?" �lol �We got quite close over the past 7 years. � I
miss her terribly. �Lots of memories, saved emails, and one sweet snail
mail letter remain.

I'm sorry for your loss.