Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Has Vinylsnatch been purged?

I see his byline nowhere in the latest issue of this virtual fish
wrapper.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

On Sep 9, 8:23*pm, Bret L wrote:
*I see his byline nowhere in the latest issue of this virtual fish
wrapper.

http://www.tonepublications.com/staff/marc-phillips/

Since he's expressed less interest in SETs, this biography seems a
bit dated.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

The twiode ****nerollis are dying out. Trendy isn't trendy after a
while, and the Chinese are making whole amps that actually look good
for not much over the cost of raw materials. They're crappy, but SETs
are crappy almost by definition, so not much exists to differentiate
them. Of course you can't get spare parts, but when did that stop a
trendy?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 9, 10:23�pm, Bret L wrote:
�I see his byline nowhere in the latest issue of this virtual fish
wrapper.

Wow! You're the first to notice!