Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Kudos to the Obama Team! (Posted on behalf of 2pid)

We all know 2pid would've been all over this if he wasn't off licking
his wounds (and other body parts):

An immigrant from Afghanistan who lived legally in Denver was plotting
one of the most serious terrorist attacks on American soil since Sept.
11, 2001, federal authorities say.

In unrelated terrorism cases elsewhere around the country Thursday:

— Michael C. Finton, a 29-year-old man who idolized American-born
Taliban soldier John Walker Lindh, was arrested after attempting to
detonate what he thought was a bomb inside a van outside a federal
courthouse in Springfield, Ill., officials said. FBI agents had
infiltrated the alleged plot months ago.

— A 19-year-old Jordanian was arrested after placing what he thought
was a bomb at a downtown Dallas skyscraper, federal prosecutors said.
The decoy device was provided by an undercover FBI agent. Federal
officials said the case against Hosam Maher Husein Smadi, who is
charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction, is
unrelated to the Illinois case.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

I'm just here to help, 2pid. LoL.