Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A different theory about 2pid

I think he's actually a low-paid PR hack on the payroll of the GOP.

There's no other reson somebody would continuously try to spin things
the way 2pid does in the face of the facts.

Well, then again there's that whole imbecility thing... LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 21, 1:51�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
I think he's actually a low-paid PR hack on the payroll of the GOP.

There's no other reson somebody would continuously try to spin things
the way 2pid does in the face of the facts.

Well, then again there's that whole imbecility thing... LoL.

Agreed. I tend to think Scott is some low-level IT guy at Qualcomm.
While his claim he is an engineer seems reasonable in the light of his
knowledge of cellular technology (and his poor written communication
skills), it seems to be undermined by his inability to reason and draw
proper conclusions from data. The fact that he thinks I still use dial-
up is also suspicious.

We do know he lives in a big house, one that seems a bit too nice for
someone on an IT guy's salary. He drives a Toyota while his wife
drives a big Mercedes. So I think his wife comes from a rich
family...and he's the luckiest guy in the world. Maybe he has a big
cock. Then again, guys with big cocks aren't spending all day looking
up right wing blogs and complaining about everything they see.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 21, 1:56*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

But it's pretty clear you don't really care about the quality of your
character.

Theory number two: 2pid is a projectionist at a local movie theater.
LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

ScottW2 wrote:

Buffoon burbled:

We do know he lives in a big house, one that seems a bit too nice for
someone on an IT guy's salary. He drives a Toyota while his wife drives a
big Mercedes. So I think his wife comes from a rich family...and he's the
luckiest guy in the world. Maybe he has a big cock. Then again, guys with
big cocks aren't spending all day looking up right wing blogs and
complaining about everything they see.

It's petty trolls like this that reveal the quality of your character.

But it's pretty clear you don't really care about the quality of your
character.

It's been in an ever-quickening downward trajectory since the CES photo was
snapped.

And what venomous jealousy pours forth from Marc Phillips' poison pen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 21, 1:56�pm, ScottW2 wrote:

wrote:
[...]

This from the guy who spams audio groups with unsubstantiated OT posts
based upon propaganda from right-wing fear-mongerers. If you want to
find about your own character, just show your posts to your family and
get ready for a wake up call.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 21, 2:17�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Sep 21, 1:56�pm, ScottW2 wrote:

But it's pretty clear you don't really care about the quality of your
character.

Theory number two: 2pid is a projectionist at a local movie theater.
LOL!

Do you think he goes all Tyler Durden with the subliminal messages? Or
is he too much of a milquetoast?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

After several years of nonstop brainless harangues at breakfast,
lunch, dinner, family outings, birthday parties, weddings, funerals,
picnics, school events and while sleeping with his wife, they probably
all tuned him out long ago.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:
[...]

Yet another way in which Scott is patterning his life after such
Internet failures as Arny and Howard.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 21, 8:40*am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

Maybe he has a big
cock. Then again, guys with big cocks aren't spending all day looking
up right wing blogs and complaining about everything they see.

It must be real.
I don't see him complaining about the price of raw potatoes.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

*Maybe he has a big
cock. Then again, guys with big cocks aren't spending all day looking
up right wing blogs and complaining about everything they see.

It must be real.
I don't see him complaining about the price of raw potatoes.

2pid just isn't aware of the issue yet. Rush hasn't bleated about it.

Don't worry, 2pid will post a "Have You Seen What Obama Has Done to
the Price of Raw Potatoes?" very soon.

That is unless it's actually Nancy Pelosi's or Harry Reid's fault. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:

*Maybe he has a big
cock. Then again, guys with big cocks aren't spending all day looking
up right wing blogs and complaining about everything they see.

It must be real.
I don't see him complaining about the price of raw potatoes.

2pid just isn't aware of the issue yet. Rush hasn't bleated about it.

Don't worry, 2pid will post a "Have You Seen What Obama Has Done to
the Price of Raw Potatoes?" very soon.

That is unless it's actually Nancy Pelosi's or Harry Reid's fault. LoL.

I hope it's as entertaining as his ill-informed go-round concerning
Mexican corn prices...

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 21, 10:33*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

wrote:

*Maybe he has a big
cock. Then again, guys with big cocks aren't spending all day looking
up right wing blogs and complaining about everything they see.

It must be real.
I don't see him complaining about the price of raw potatoes.

2pid just isn't aware of the issue yet. Rush hasn't bleated about it.

Don't worry, 2pid will post a "Have You Seen What Obama Has Done to
the Price of Raw Potatoes?" very soon.

That is unless it's actually Nancy Pelosi's or Harry Reid's fault. LoL.

I hope it's as entertaining as his ill-informed go-round concerning
Mexican corn prices...

I don't recall that one. What was 2pid's premise?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 21, 7:40*am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

We do know he lives in a big house, one that seems a bit too nice for
someone on an IT guy's salary. He drives a Toyota while his wife
drives a big Mercedes. So I think his wife comes from a rich
family...and he's the luckiest guy in the world.

He once said she was a transient worker helping illegal immigrants to
translate their Social Security paperwork. Apparently she picked
flowers. He claimed she was working out in the fields "for fun"
though.

I'd say she did it to get away from 2pid for a while.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:

*Maybe he has a big
cock. Then again, guys with big cocks aren't spending all day looking
up right wing blogs and complaining about everything they see.

It must be real.
I don't see him complaining about the price of raw potatoes.

2pid just isn't aware of the issue yet. Rush hasn't bleated about it.

Don't worry, 2pid will post a "Have You Seen What Obama Has Done to
the Price of Raw Potatoes?" very soon.

That is unless it's actually Nancy Pelosi's or Harry Reid's fault. LoL.

I hope it's as entertaining as his ill-informed go-round concerning
Mexican corn prices...

I don't recall that one. What was 2pid's premise?

He was unaware that the price had risen, leading to a crisis of sorts
when low income earners could no longer afford tortillas.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

*Maybe he has a big
cock. Then again, guys with big cocks aren't spending all day looking
up right wing blogs and complaining about everything they see.

It must be real.
I don't see him complaining about the price of raw potatoes.

2pid just isn't aware of the issue yet. Rush hasn't bleated about it.

Don't worry, 2pid will post a "Have You Seen What Obama Has Done to
the Price of Raw Potatoes?" very soon.

That is unless it's actually Nancy Pelosi's or Harry Reid's fault. LoL.

I don't think that Harry is packing a potato.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 22, 11:09*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 22, 4:49*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,

wrote:

*Maybe he has a big
cock. Then again, guys with big cocks aren't spending all day looking
up right wing blogs and complaining about everything they see..

It must be real.
I don't see him complaining about the price of raw potatoes.

2pid just isn't aware of the issue yet. Rush hasn't bleated about it.

Don't worry, 2pid will post a "Have You Seen What Obama Has Done to
the Price of Raw Potatoes?" very soon.

That is unless it's actually Nancy Pelosi's or Harry Reid's fault.. LoL.

I hope it's as entertaining as his ill-informed go-round concerning
Mexican corn prices...

I don't recall that one. What was 2pid's premise?

He was unaware that the price had risen, leading to a crisis of sorts
when low income earners could no longer afford tortillas.

*but Mexican farmers could actually make a living growing corn again.

Which is more important, 2pid? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

I hope it's as entertaining as his ill-informed go-round concerning
Mexican corn prices...

I don't recall that one. What was 2pid's premise?

He was unaware that the price had risen, leading to a crisis of sorts
when low income earners could no longer afford tortillas.

Clearly they shoulda stayed in Mexico.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

See? That's the kind of lack of awareness he showed the first time
around.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2008/05/375260.shtml

*Mexico Exports Corn and Impoverishes Farmers*

Headline says it all.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 22, 2:11*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

You remind me of the UN idiots whose solution to famine due to drought
was to provide free food to the masses and put all local farming
completely out of business insuring those people would be dependent on
the rest of the world for food forever.

Agreed. A better solution would be to allow the free market to create
the water necessary for crop production. (One would presume the lack
of water was what put the farmers out of business, but this is, after
all, 2pidville.)

Better still would be to let the *******s starve so they wouldn't be a
burden on the free market. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 22, 2:56*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 22, 12:21*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 22, 2:11*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

You remind me of the UN idiots whose solution to famine due to drought
was to provide free food to the masses and put all local farming
completely out of business insuring those people would be dependent on
the rest of the world for food forever.

Agreed. A better solution would be to allow the free market to create
the water necessary for crop production.

*Or at least insure enough of the food is purchased locally to keep
the farmers
in business which BTW is the UN mantra but it costs more money.

"famine due to drought"

"insure enough of the food is purchased"

Your hilarious. LoL.

(One would presume the lack
of water was what put the farmers out of business, but this is,

*Sure..the UN can make it rain...they can do anything. LoL.

Duh.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Sep 22, 2:11*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

You remind me of the UN idiots whose solution to famine due to drought
was to provide free food to the masses and put all local farming
completely out of business insuring those people would be dependent on
the rest of the world for food forever.

Agreed. A better solution would be to allow the free market to create
the water necessary for crop production. (One would presume the lack
of water was what put the farmers out of business, but this is, after
all, 2pidville.)

Better still would be to let the *******s starve so they wouldn't be a
burden on the free market. LoL.

This is pretty much how it went last time. Scooter was unaware of the
facts and when educated on the subject went on personal attacks. Time
passes, he forgets his learning, repeat cycle.

Why discovering his bete noire of illegal immigration is partially due
to big Chem, NAFTA and subsidies to the farm industry inspires an attack
on the UN is a whole 'nother problem.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 22, 4:33*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
[...]

Yes, I just pointed out that buying food locally when a "famine due to
drought" would seemingly make that, ah, um, er, slightly less than
logical to 2pid. His response was his canned "I can't help you if you
don't understand the basics" speech.

Don't you just love it when 2pid claims to want "rational discussion"?
That's my second favorite 2pidism. I only love when he talks about
'integrity' and 'honesty' more. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

You remind me of the UN idiots whose solution to famine due to drought
was to provide free food to the masses and put all local farming
completely out of business insuring those people would be dependent on
the rest of the world for food forever.

Agreed. A better solution would be to allow the free market to create
the water necessary for crop production. (One would presume the lack
of water was what put the farmers out of business, but this is, after
all, 2pidville.)

Better still would be to let the *******s starve so they wouldn't be a
burden on the free market. LoL.

This is pretty much how it went last time. Scooter was unaware of the
facts and when educated on the subject went on personal attacks. Time
passes, he forgets his learning, repeat cycle.

Looping back to the Gregipus era, Scottie never learned to arm himself
better than rubber duckies when joining a knife fight.

Why discovering his bete noire of illegal immigration is partially due
to big Chem, NAFTA and subsidies to the farm industry inspires an attack
on the UN is a whole 'nother problem.

The U.N. did make headlines the other day. Yet another resolution condemning
Israel, or something like that. Even the most ardent liberal pinko
one-worlder has to acknowledge the emptiness of General Assembly posturing.

Looking ahead, I expect Witless to start some anguished yapping about
Obama's reluctance to dig in deeper in Afghanistan. McChrystal said we're
losing, after all. Scottie won't call for the person who leaked the
confidential memo to be prosecuted, of course, because it created discomfort
for "that one". Plus Scottie is always 100% behind our gallant military,
even when they don't do what he says they should.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 22, 4:46�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 22, 2:09�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 22, 2:11�pm, ScottW2 wrote:

You remind me of the UN idiots whose solution to famine due to drought
was to provide free food to the masses and put all local farming
completely out of business insuring those people would be dependent on
the rest of the world for food forever.

Agreed. A better solution would be to allow the free market to create
the water necessary for crop production.

�Or at least insure enough of the food is purchased locally to keep
the farmers
in business which BTW is the UN mantra but it costs more money.

"famine due to drought"

"insure enough of the food is purchased"

Your hilarious. LoL.

�Yawn. �Even the simplest of issues confound you.

Still unable to discuss issues with resorting to mudslinging, I see.
Here, piggie piggie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 22, 5:11*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Looking ahead, I expect Witless to start some anguished yapping about
Obama's reluctance to dig in deeper in Afghanistan. McChrystal said we're
losing, after all. Scottie won't call for the person who leaked the
confidential memo to be prosecuted, of course, because it created discomfort
for "that one". Plus Scottie is always 100% behind our gallant military,
even when they don't do what he says they should.

BZZZZZT!

That's only when a republican is CinC. Now he's hoping for massive
military failures so he can yap about how bad the Dems are.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Looking ahead, I expect Witless to start some anguished yapping about
Obama's reluctance to dig in deeper in Afghanistan. McChrystal said we're
losing, after all. Scottie won't call for the person who leaked the
confidential memo to be prosecuted, of course, because it created discomfort
for "that one". Plus Scottie is always 100% behind our gallant military,
even when they don't do what he says they should.

BZZZZZT!

That's only when a republican is CinC. Now he's hoping for massive
military failures so he can yap about how bad the Dems are.

Good point, your probubbley rite.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

Looking ahead, I expect Witless to start some anguished yapping about
Obama's reluctance to dig in deeper in Afghanistan. McChrystal said we're
losing, after all. Scottie won't call for the person who leaked the
confidential memo to be prosecuted, of course, because it created discomfort
for "that one". Plus Scottie is always 100% behind our gallant military,
even when they don't do what he says they should.

BZZZZZT!

That's only when a republican is CinC. Now he's hoping for massive
military failures so he can yap about how bad the Dems are.

That facet of Scott's recent behavior disturbs me very much.
This is AMERICA"S war, not Bush's war or Obama's war.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Looking ahead, I expect Witless to start some anguished yapping about
Obama's reluctance to dig in deeper in Afghanistan. McChrystal said we're
losing, after all. Scottie won't call for the person who leaked the
confidential memo to be prosecuted, of course, because it created discomfort
for "that one". Plus Scottie is always 100% behind our gallant military,
even when they don't do what he says they should.

BZZZZZT!

That's only when a republican is CinC. Now he's hoping for massive
military failures so he can yap about how bad the Dems are.

That facet of Scott's recent behavior disturbs me very much.
This is AMERICA"S war, not Bush's war or Obama's war.

Actually, it's the civilized world's war, or at least NATO and some other
allies.

But it may be safe to bail out because the terrorists are heading toward
China. If it gets too hot in western China, the Chinese might send a small
army into Afghanistan -- say, 10 million soldiers.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 23, 9:56*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*I support wars of choice we can win. *

That's pretty funny, 2pid.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 23, 10:56*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*We have no Al-Qaeda operating in Afghanistan

Goodie!
They are not there anymore.
Dom you feel like inviting them back in?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 24, 11:50*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 23, 7:58*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 23, 10:56*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*We have no Al-Qaeda operating in Afghanistan

Goodie!
They are not there anymore.
Dom you feel like inviting them back in?

Better there than here.

Duh. You've been listening to Hannity...again, haven't you. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 24, 12:50*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 23, 7:58*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 23, 10:56*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*We have no Al-Qaeda operating in Afghanistan

Goodie!
They are not there anymore.
Dom you feel like inviting them back in?

Better there than here.

The US has arrested a number of terrorists that hat been trained
overseas. Evidently you are happy that Al-Queda will be opening camps
in Afghanistant to train terrorists who will attack the US.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 24, 3:36*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Sep 24, 11:50*am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 23, 7:58*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 23, 10:56*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*We have no Al-Qaeda operating in Afghanistan

Goodie!
They are not there anymore.
Dom you feel like inviting them back in?

Better there than here.

Duh. You've been listening to Hannity...again, haven't you. LoL.

HAnnity is not nearly that stupid!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 24, 8:13*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Sep 24, 12:50*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 23, 7:58*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 23, 10:56*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*We have no Al-Qaeda operating in Afghanistan

Goodie!
They are not there anymore.
Dom you feel like inviting them back in?

Better there than here.

The US has arrested a number of terrorists that hat been trained
overseas. Evidently you are happy that Al-Queda will be opening camps
in Afghanistant to train terrorists who will attack the US.

2pid might disagree if there was a republican in office. But not now.

After all, what could show the Dems' 'ineptitude' better than a nice
major attack?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

On Sep 24, 6:13*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Sep 24, 12:50*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 23, 7:58*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 23, 10:56*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*We have no Al-Qaeda operating in Afghanistan

Goodie!
They are not there anymore.
Dom you feel like inviting them back in?

Better there than here.

The US has arrested a number of terrorists that hat been trained
overseas.

In Afghanistan lately? I think not.

Evidently you are happy that Al-Queda will be opening camps
in Afghanistant to train terrorists who will attack the US.

No need. They're having a training session in Washington next
weekend.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009...e_top5_shared&

Anyway, how many troops do you want to commit to Afghanistan and for
how long?

Personally, I'd rather put money into sealing the borders and
implementing
security. The "camps" in Afghanistan weren't created to train
terrorists. They were training troops to fight in the Afghan civil
war. It was Al Qaeda way of gaining favor with the Taliban. They can
train terrorists anywhere.
Of course bin Laden wants a friendly Islamic state from which to
operate, but there are many ways beyond imposing and financing western
style democracies on tribal states.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009...presenting-ter...

Anyway, how many troops do you want to commit to Afghanistan and for
how long?

Fewer, but almost all special ops
I want to kill terrorists, not hold ground

Personally, I'd rather put money into sealing the borders and
implementing
security. * The "camps" in Afghanistan weren't created to train
terrorists.

Facilities take on new purposes, it does not matter waht they were
created for
years ago.

They were training troops to fight in the Afghan civil
war. *It was Al Qaeda way of gaining favor with the Taliban. *They can
train terrorists anywhere.

Only in Sudan, parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan

Of course bin Laden wants a friendly Islamic state from which to
operate, but there are many ways beyond imposing and financing western
style democracies on tribal states.

another nonsensical sentence. I won't even try to guess your
meaning!!!!