Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default So Clyde, if I tell you my name...

....do you absolutely *promise* not to tell 2pid?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 15, 12:52*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
...do you absolutely *promise* not to tell 2pid?

Yes

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
...do you absolutely *promise* not to tell 2pid?

Yes

I don't believe you. I have seen no evidence that you're not a
pathological liar.

You could be a female stripper in a gentlemen's club.

Based on the fact that you're a lying stripper I don't believe you can
keep a secret. Sorry!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
...do you absolutely *promise* not to tell 2pid?

Yes

I don't believe you. I have seen no evidence that you're not a
pathological liar.

You could be a female stripper in a gentlemen's club.

Based on the fact that you're a lying stripper I don't believe you can
keep a secret. Sorry!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can think whatever you want.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
...do you absolutely *promise* not to tell 2pid?

Yes

I don't believe you. I have seen no evidence that you're not a
pathological liar.

You could be a female stripper in a gentlemen's club.

Based on the fact that you're a lying stripper I don't believe you can
keep a secret. Sorry!

you can think whatever you want.

So can you. I couldn't care less.