Jim Kollens

Default Red microphones, my my my

How very pretty. I hope they sound as nice as my Blue ones. What is the
purpose of the new line, anyone know?
Richard Crowley

"Jim Kollens" wrote ...
How very pretty. I hope they sound as nice as my Blue ones.
What is the purpose of the new line, anyone know?

Maybe trying to attract the new conservative market?
play_on

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:26:16 -0800, "Richard Crowley"
wrote:

"Jim Kollens" wrote ...
How very pretty. I hope they sound as nice as my Blue ones.
What is the purpose of the new line, anyone know?

Maybe trying to attract the new conservative market?

So the red mics have a very flat response then. And you can mic
off-axis of evil with them.

Al
Animix

ROTFL!!!!!!!

"play_on" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:26:16 -0800, "Richard Crowley"
wrote:

"Jim Kollens" wrote ...
How very pretty. I hope they sound as nice as my Blue ones.
What is the purpose of the new line, anyone know?

Maybe trying to attract the new conservative market?

So the red mics have a very flat response then. And you can mic
off-axis of evil with them.

Al

Neil Henderson

"play_on" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:26:16 -0800, "Richard Crowley"
wrote:

"Jim Kollens" wrote ...
How very pretty. I hope they sound as nice as my Blue ones.
What is the purpose of the new line, anyone know?

Maybe trying to attract the new conservative market?

So the red mics have a very flat response then. And you can mic
off-axis of evil with them.

OK, so where are these Red mics? Are you talking about the "Red" link on the
B.L.U.E. site (their vintage/restoration/parts store), or something else?

Neil Henderson