Posted to rec.audio.tubes
DTL DTL is offline

Default "S" trademark logo on amp I want to ID

Hi all,
I am new to this site, came here through the recommendation of someone
I am selling a guitar amp to.

I have a piece of Tube equip I would like to ID.

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q107/dancethelight/
082108%20tubestuff/082208tubeamp082.jpg[/IMG]

or go to photobucket, searh dancethelight
and view album way down the list 082108 tubestuff and see last photo

This is a button logo from 1 of 2 amps someone was using to play
records from their Garrard RC80.

It is single ended with 6A3 outputs.

He customized it I think quite a bit and seems to know what he was
doing. The other amp that was used, (I think this one was last used as
a preamp and the other for power) looks as if he may have built it
himself, Beautifully wired and with each tube has a metal label next
to it.

Anyway, I want to get some basic information about these pieces and I
would love to share a link to photos on my photobucket site to anyone
who is interested. I am deeteeel on gmail