Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default "Sound Projects" company?

Howdy.

Picked up a weird little thing at a swap meet last night, a "guitar
amp" mounted on a black L-bracket. It's made by Sound Projects of
Venice, Fla., says "Model S-100" on it, but I can't find any info about
the company. Anybody ever heard of it?

For what's it's worth, it's line-operated and uses the 12AV6, 50C5,
35W4 tubes found in the AA-5 radios (I previously built a couple of
cool little amps using same tubes ...) Two 1/4" jacks, one on/off/vol
knob, no output jack, just bare wires from the dinky little OPT; looks
like it might have been rack mounted.