ptaylor

Default Bogen M120 amp info?

Hey guys..

I got a Bogen M120 amp chassis for a few bucks at the surplus place long
ago,and finally dug it out..All I have is the (empty)chassis and
(slightly mysterious)output transformer.I've rigged up a suitable power
supply,and am planning on building a ~100W amp with it.From my notes,it
looks like the OPT primary impedance is roughly ~3.5K.
I gather it originaly used 4x 8417's,in Push-Pull-Parallel for about
100W (120W?, ie:M120?) output.
Does any one have anymore info on this amp,or the output transformer?
The output transformer is marked:
83-371-000
8317818

Perhaps this OPT was used in other Bogen amps also?
Does anyone know of a good site with Bogen schematics,and info?
Thanks,Pat...