pyjamarama

Default Madonna And Sandman -- Girls Night Out

Material Girl covers Clark with praise

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) --The Material Girl has stepped onto the
political stage and endorsed Democratic presidential hopeful Wesley
Clark.

"I think he has a good handle on foreign policy, I think he's good
with people, and I think he has a heart and a consciousness," pop
singer Madonna said. "He's interested in spirituality -- I mean, those
things mean a lot to me."

The singer and children's book author met Clark a few weeks ago for
over an hour. In an interview recorded last week with CNN's Denise
Quan, Madonna said they discussed his becoming president.

The singer told Quan she had decided to support the former general and
she felt Clark was a natural-born leader.

"As it stands right now, he's got my support," Madonna said.

Wow -- Madge is as dedicated as Sand Gnat...

"I'll stand by my man until something comes along that will cause me
to drop him like a hot potato"

I was right the first time: it IS a girl's prerogative to change her
mind.

What color dress are you wearing today, Sandi?
GeoSynch

pyjamarama wrote:

I was right the first time: it IS a girl's prerogative to change her
mind.

What color dress are you wearing today, Sandi?

Sandy's favorite dress color is envious green.

GeoSynch

tor b

pyjamarama wrote:

I was right the first time: it IS a girl's prerogative to change her
mind.

What color dress are you wearing today, Sandi?

Sandy's favorite dress color is envious green.

GeoSynch

oh.........my.........god.........

are you so very proud of yourself?

silicon valley republican.

how can you be wrong? arny agrees with you. that's good, right?
GeoSynch

b rot etorw:

I was right the first time: it IS a girl's prerogative to change her
mind.

What color dress are you wearing today, Sandi?

Sandy's favorite dress color is envious green.

how can you be wrong?

ARGGHHH!!! I was wrong.

Sandy's 2nd favorite dress color is envious green, but her favorite
dress color is commie red - it shows off her girlish figure.

GeoSynch