Cyrus

Default '03 s10 HU Install

The stock HU has the blinking red light. There's no oem security options
though (that are known), manual locks and windows. Anything one should
worry about?

Worst case I suppose is relocating the stock HU, should there be any
issues.

Googled online to no avail.. Any experiences/knowledge?

tia,

--
Cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*