john

Default Ultimate system

In a nutshell, Let Your Ears Decide and in the case of the Atma-Sphere
together with the SoundLAB I am certain you would be in Musical Heaven. Why
not find out by sending an e mail to the Exclusive Distributors at
uniquesoundvision@REMOVE THIShotmail.com

John

"George Orwell" wrote in message
Ultimate system
aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY FOR THOSE WITH LIVES AND FRIENDS:

More sour crap from that failed bricklayer and failed electrical repairman

and failed wannabe amp manufacturer, Patrick Turner, best summed up in his
own McCarthyite words:

What is it about the atma-sphere that we aint being told?

Whatever cleverer and harder-working people in general do not tell

congenital rip-off merchants like you, Turner. You might show a successful
and clever designer, whose feet an insolent lout like you are not fit to
lick, the respect of capitalizing the name of his product.

HERE IS THE FULL STORY IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND THE INCLINATION:

Here we go again. Someone suggests a system of world-class repute,

including an innovative amplifier design with plaudits from around the
world, but to the turneroid nobody it is another opportunity to abuse a real
amp designer. To put the turneroid in perspective, he claims in his best
year to have sold three amplifiers but we have never heard or seen an actual
owner, just a superannuated whore who decided to shop elsewhere.

Yo, knucklehead, you are talking about man who actually designs his own

amps and sells them to a substantial, adoring public, a man who doesnt just
make dull, unsalable copies of obsolete designs like you do. The
Atma-Spheres have two Golden Ear Awards and glowing reviews from reputable
journals for a reason. Where are Turnip Audios awards? Where can we even
read an independent review of one of your amps? An independent review,
incidentally, is not your worthless turneroid self-praise, of which we have
now had three grinding years too many.

Incidentally, if you want to know how much feedback, you write politely to

the designer and, if you are legitimate, recognized person, he replies as
politely and tells you. The one thing you do NOT do is cast dark aspersions
on the net, like some Senator McCarthy conducting a witch hunt. He uses NFB!
They use NFB! Just as if you never use negative feedback, the only way you
can achieve those dim numbers you brag about so grindingly. Or perhaps you,
Patrick Turner, just dont understand how the feedback is arranged in the
designs you copy. (Ask here on RAT. There are plenty of NFB experts who will
be delighted to talk your ear off about it. I wont even stay in the thread
to light up your ignorance. I rarely have need of NFB, see? My amps work
very well, thank you, with Zero Negative Feedback.)

Next up, moron, if OTL designs that actually work, and these that you

presume so insolently to criticize do work exceedingly well, are so easy to
design, let us see yours in the flesh, offered up to testing by someone
independent. I bet we never will see a turneroid OTL, because as usual
Turner talks through the back of his neck, from a position of total
ignorance, wittering on merely as a smokescreen to advertise his wretched
vapourware. Christ, he doesnt even know how depressingly cheap 6AS7 are.
What a dumbo.

Of course it is possible, and even likely, that one can extract more

detail quote because there are no output transformers unquote. No matter how
well a transformer is made, and regardless of yet more grindingly boring
advertising for Turner Audios vapourware transformers, there is no such
thing as a transformer with the characteristics of air. All that extra wire
and iron has a characteristic and it will never be truly transparent. The
reason you witter on irrelevantly about transformers in a thread about OTL,
Turner, is that to a man whose only tool is a hammer, every problem looks
like a nail. Go get an imagination transplant.

Much more sour crap from a failed bricklayer and failed electrical

repairman and failed wannabe amp manufacturer, best summed up in his own
McCarthyite words:

What is it about the atma-sphere that we aint being told?

Whatever cleverer and harder-working people in general do not tell

congenital rip-off merchants like you, Turner. You might show a successful
and clever designer, whose feet an insolent lout like you are not fit to
lick, the respect of capitalizing the name of his product.

Andre Jute

Patrick Turner wrote

john wrote:

Hi Fi is but a word, if you mean that you want to listen to music and be
swept away by the sheer emotion of actually imagining you are there, ie,

the
speakers dissappear and your hair curls up on the back of your neck then

the
following are simply the best in the world.

SoundLAB Ultimate Full Range Electrostatic Speakers.
http://www.soundlab-speakers.com

Atma-Sphere MP-1 Pre amplifier with MA-2 power Amplifier
http://www.atma-sphere.com/index.html

John

I wont argue the case about the Soundlab speakers
They would want to be good at a retail Oz price of around AUD $12,000.

The Atma-sphere amps quote the following for their MA-2 amp,
and I enclose my comments :-

Recipient of two Golden Ear Awards the MA-2, simply
put, is the finest amplifier made anywhere in the
world at any price.

Ha!, they all say that....

The MA-2 is now updated to the
rev.3 level with an improved gain stage with even
wider bandwidth and lower distortion then before.
Switchable feedback has been added as well.

But how much feedback?

The
audio purist has craved the design features of this
amplifier since the beginning of HiFi. These features
are seen here together for the first time. The MA-2
Mk. II.3 is the most powerful production OTL
amplifier available, with vastly enhanced ability to
drive difficult loads. The MA-2 is still 15 years ahead
of the competition!

OTL designs are easy to make, since there is no OPT.
One uses lots of tubes instead of the OPT.
Very few makers take this path, because the cost of tubes replacements is
very high, and OTL have a tendency to wear out tubes
early if they are pushed anywhere near the rated maximum power levels.
Not many sustain continuus sine wave power at the rated power.

The improvement the MA-2 offers is total. The
amplifier is faster then transistor designs, yet
involving.

????
Probably fast enough, which is all you want, ie,
good F response and low phase shift, typical of
most good amps.

It has bass impact other tube amps lack,
plumbing the low frequencies that other amps seem
unaware of.

Eh? which "other"tube amps?

Yet it is smooth, detailed and tuneful,
allowing the listener the ability to play the amplifier
day in and day out without noticable artifact, unlike
many amplifiers in the recent press! The
improvement the MA-2 offers is obvious on any
system in 5 seconds flat. It is not subtle.

The MA-2 MkII.3 is a direct approach the balanced
design involving music and electronics. Designed for
music, not sine waves, the MA-2 MkII.3 tracks a
dynamic waveform faster than any other amplifier
known in the world. It extracts more detail than
designs that use transformers, transistors and
single-ended (asymmetrical) circuits: music is
presented intact.

Unfortunately, "extracting more detail" because there are no output

transformers
is BS.
Just sales talk.
Its easy to make an OPT which has a full power bandwidth
from 10 Hz to 300 kHz, -3 dB points, with a BW
from 2Hz to 300 kHz away from full power, which is rarely used.

FEATURES

All triode
Class-A operation

The amp has 20 x 6AS7 tubes per 1/2 of the PP circuit.
Each 6AS7 is capable of a class A dissipation of about 20 watts,
from which 15 class A efficiency is possible,
if the load RL was 28 ohms, and the class A power output
would be 60 watts.

Output TransformerLess (OTL) operation
Balanced Differential Design
Switchable input impedance
Defeatable negative feedback
Handcrafted point to point wired- no circuit
boards!
Mono construction
Easily monostrapped for more power
Standby switch for long output tube life
Easy to live with - tube matching not required
Simple, reliable circuit - one stage of gain
XLR and RCA input connectors
Precision grade components used throughout
Patented Circlotronic output circuit
Dual AC power circuits for each chassis
Custom Teflon coupling capacitors
Caddock precision resistors standard
"Star" ground circuit
Patented black wrinkletex epoxy coat finish
Five-year warranty - One year on tubes

SPECIFICATIONS

220 watts/channel into 4, 8 or 16 ohm load

It would seem impossible that 220w of class A power could ever be

delivered to
4 ohms.
This is 30vrms of output voltage, which means the peak current in the load

is
10.5 amps.
Therefore if there are 10 output tubes per 1/2 of the PP circuit,,
the current in each tube is 1.05 amps per tube, which is 525 mA per 1/2
triode section, which is about 5 times the idle current for class A.

Thus it has to be said that this amp works mainly as a class B amplifier,
since the load is very poorly matched to the tubes.
Maybe only 20 watts of class A power is available,
depending on what bias point has been chosen.

Power bandwidth: 2 Hz - 85 kHz within 1/2 db
(open loop)
Frequency response (1 watt, open loop): l Hz -
100 kHz within 3 dB
IM Distortion: less then .05 at full power
THD: less then 1

These thd/imd figures seem like ludicrous claims.
Under exactly what conditions?
RDH4 says that where the ratio of LF signal to HF signal
used for an imd test is 4:1, so that we have say 4 volts of
80 Hz plus 1 volt of 5 kHz within the test signal, then
when thd of the LF signal is 1, the imd of the HF signal is several times
the thd of the LF signal.
All the tests I have done with PP amps confirm what thre RDH4 says.

Square Wave Tilt: unmeasureable
Feedback:0-2 db switchable

I cannot see how 2dB of FB, which is almost SFA, could
do very much at all to reduce thd/imd, or Ro.

Phase shift: less than 1 degree @ 20 kHz
Power supply storage: 1100 Joules/chassis
Output section risetime: 600 V/micro-second

Output Impedance: ~1.75 Ohms (open loop)

The Ra of 10 paralleled 6AS7 is 280/20 = 14 ohms.
Since the U of the 6AS7 is only 2, the Ra with follower is 5 ohms,
and since the load in a circlotron is slung between two
lots of 10 tubes in CF, the Ro = 2 x 5 ohms = 10 ohms,
so the damping factor would be very poor.

What is it about the atma-sphere that we aint being told?
How is it possible that they get Ro = 1.75 ohms, without any FB?

Power consumption: 800 watts/chassis
Tube complement: 20 6AS7 output tubes and 6
6SN7 driver tubes.
Dimensions: 28" l x 17" w x 10" h
Weight: 103 lbs./chassis

The weight of a chassis is 46 kg
I guess each chassis has a decent power transformer.

In order to get 220 watts in pure class A from triodes,
one could do better to use KT88 strapped as triodes
in PP, and the plate efficiency can be as high
as 30, and thus 20 x KT88 could achieve this,
BUT AN OUTPUT TRANSFORMER IS NECESSARY.
Each tube could be set up to dissipate 36 watts, and
you get an idle power consumption of 720 watts, from which
216 are class A watts into a load of around 700 ohms anode to anode,
so an OPT with turn ration of 10 to 1 would be about right,
and it would be large, but easy to wind, since wire size would be
over 0.6 mm dia.

The Ro of such an amp will be 2 ohms, without any loop FB.

Alternatively, if we wanted 100 watts of class A power into
5 ohms, with a reserve ability up to 250 watts class AB, with a
maximum of 300 watts AB into 3 ohms, then we could
achieve this with 12 x KT88 working lazily in UL, or CFB ( acoustical )
Using 9 dB of CFB in the OPT, the Ro is lower than triode.

There are quite a few designs of high power tube amps using multiple

output
tubes which will outperform the Atma-sphere, Jadis, ARC, etc,
and the ones I made, pictured at
http://www.turneraudio.com.au/htmlwe...00monobloc.htm
I provide a FULL set of data is available, with few if any spurious

claims,
and I include the schematics.
The initial version of the design used an ultralinear output stage,
but is now being upgraded to utilise 20 of primary winding CFB from the

OPT,
since it has been found this sounds the best.

All aspects of such amps compete favourably with the OTL.

The ones I built weigh 50 Kg per channel, with 1/2 the weight in the PS,
and 1/2 in the amp chassis.

Power consumption is 480 watts per channel, or just over 1/2 the power
quoted for the OTL.

Into 8 ohms, my amps have a total of 16 dB of FB, 0.12 thd at
220 watts class AB with well over 100 watts of class A.
At a typical listening level of 10 watts into speakers of very poor

sensitivity,

thd is less than 0.05, with correspondingly low imd.

The OPT windings can be rearranged to provide 250+ watts into 2.2 ohms,
and a large range of other well matched loads, something impossible
with OTL.

Patrick Turner.

Phil Allison

"George Orwell"

HERE IS THE FULL STORY IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND THE INCLINATION:

Here we go again. Someone suggests a system of world-class repute,

including an innovative amplifier design with plaudits from around the
world, but to the turneroid nobody it is another opportunity to abuse a real
amp designer. To put the turneroid in perspective, he claims in his best
year to have sold three amplifiers but we have never heard or seen an actual
owner, just a superannuated whore who decided to shop elsewhere.

Yo, knucklehead, you are talking about man who actually designs his own

amps and sells them to a substantial, adoring public, a man who doesnt just
make dull, unsaleable copies of obsolete designs like you do. The
[...]

** The above is not merely another NG post - it is a work of art.

Turneroid rhymes with haemorrhoid - for a reason.

......... Phil

Patrick Turner

john wrote:

In a nutshell, Let Your Ears Decide and in the case of the Atma-Sphere
together with the SoundLAB I am certain you would be in Musical Heaven. Why
not find out by sending an e mail to the Exclusive Distributors at
uniquesoundvision@REMOVE THIShotmail.com

John

I think many folks here would be wary about finding out how glorious the sound
is
from an exclusive distributor of the product.
They kinda know what the distributor dudes will say, don't you think?

How it sounds is determined in a listening session, preferably with other
speakers
and amps on hand, so AB comparisons can be made, and with NO
salesmen present, or at least salesmen who sell a range of products,
so they don't favour just one, or a salesman willing
to let folks borrow an amp for a week which often confirms
their strong suspicions that what they heard initially away from their home.
In my case they get to confirm my amps are indeed
better than what they hear with their existing gear, some of which is
sold in larger quantities, and which has had rave reviews in appropriate
hi-fi press, ( which has usually cost the makers a fortune to "arrange".)

I know several ppl who have DIY'd their own audio systems
which compare well with high end makers.

The post of Andre Jute ( George Orwell ), is insulting, irrational, foulmouthed,
uninformative, and sheer BS, coming from a neurotic hasbeen who makes and sells
nothing.
Its Andre's typical response whenever I compare the basic engineering facts
about my own products to those of others here on the Net, and whenever I
ask awkward questions about products mentioned,
which remain unanswered.

And notice how this thread found its way from aus.hi-fi to rec audio tubes?

Patrick Turner.

john wrote:

[...]

john

To be perfectly frank, some dealers will sell you items that make the most
profit for them, there are of course very good informative, helpful dealers
that will listen to to what you are seeking and point you in the right
direction. Simply Hi Fi in Perth is such a place.
You seem to have some sort of vendetta against Atma-Sphere, I certainly dont
against your amps. Simply let the audiophile decide.
If you have heard say the SoundLAB M-1s with the Atma-sphere MA-2 then i am
sure you would appreciate that for the first time in your life you would be
hearing something Unique and Wonderful.

John

john wrote:

[...]

Phil Allison

"john" wrote in message
To be perfectly frank, some dealers will sell you items that make the most
profit for them, there are of course very good informative, helpful

dealers
that will listen to to what you are seeking and point you in the right
direction. Simply Hi Fi in Perth is such a place.
You seem to have some sort of vendetta against Atma-Sphere, I certainly

dont
against your amps. Simply let the audiophile decide.
If you have heard say the SoundLAB M-1s with the Atma-sphere MA-2 then i

am
sure you would appreciate that for the first time in your life you would

be
hearing something Unique and Wonderful.

John

** John has swallowed not only the salesman, but also the catalogue, the
brochure and all the **** contained therein.

He has, no doubt, a cast iron stomach - but no brain of his own at all.

............ Phil

Patrick Turner

john wrote:

To be perfectly frank, some dealers will sell you items that make the most
profit for them, there are of course very good informative, helpful dealers
that will listen to to what you are seeking and point you in the right
direction. Simply Hi Fi in Perth is such a place.
You seem to have some sort of vendetta against Atma-Sphere, I certainly dont
against your amps. Simply let the audiophile decide.

I do NOT have any vendetta against Atma-sphere, or anyone,
unless they refuse to be rational courteous, friendly, and inquisitve
about the salient facts about ALL aspects of tube audio.
I simply asked a range of questions about the the product mentioned.
They have not been answered.

I try to keep no secrets about my own creations.

Indeed I welcome the audiophile to decide for himself.

AND where that audiophile cites the science as reasons for making
a buying decision, as opposed to a decision solely based on listenings,
I will have some considerable comment, insight, and questioning.

If you have heard say the SoundLAB M-1s with the Atma-sphere MA-2 then i am
sure you would appreciate that for the first time in your life you would be
hearing something Unique and Wonderful.

Unfortunately, that is just sales pitch.

I could say exactly the same about my gear,
but it would be spamming the news group if I did.

I let folks find out for themselves.

I am a small volume maker who mainly sells to locals.
They get to borrow something for awhile after I get to know them.
I don't sell huge volumes, because I am located in Canberra, which is
300,000 souls, well away from the main capitol city markets
of 4 million in Sydney, or 3 million in Melbourne.
There are not many ppl here who would spend $10,000 on
speakers, or perhaps $10,000 on amplifiers.
The vast majority buy a whole basic DVD compatible HT system
for a few grand at the most. Most live in apartments, with small rooms,
and a $20,000 system is quite inappropriate.
Most buyers hear little difference between a $2,000 system,
or the $20,000 system.

I have been to enough audiophile meetings to watch some very serious
audiophiles smile at the vain efforts of salesmen to impress them with hi-end
gear.

I also know at least one who traded his tube amps for Halcro,
which cost him $45,000.
But he could afford it all, most ppl cannot.
I have seen reports of folks saying Halcro is "just another SS amp".
Good audio is about how something is made, and how it sounds, not its exclusive
price.
Halcro invested some considerable sum, well over 1 million bucks to make
something
which represents the cutting edge of SS audio amps, and the expense included
some of their team trapsing around the globe with samples, and creating the
market
presence in the right places.
This doesn't mean their amps are "better than the next man's".
"better" is how the ppl percieve things to be.
It just means they succeded with a marketing exercise.
I don't have the funds for any of that, and I am happy doing just a few bottle
amps.

john wrote:

[...]

Phil Allison

"Patrick Turner"

I don't sell huge volumes, because I am located in Canberra, which is
300,000 souls, well away from the main capitol city markets
of 4 million in Sydney, or 3 million in Melbourne.

** Canberra is the most affluent city is Australia by far - full of
public servants.

No low income folk there at all.

They all live have to live in Queenbeyan - aka "struggle town".

There are not many ppl here who would spend $10,000 on
speakers, or perhaps $10,000 on amplifiers.

** Nor in any city are there "many".

Wot a stinking whinger.

............. Phil

Patrick Turner

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"

I don't sell huge volumes, because I am located in Canberra, which is
300,000 souls, well away from the main capitol city markets
of 4 million in Sydney, or 3 million in Melbourne.

** Canberra is the most affluent city is Australia by far - full of
public servants.

Absolute utter BS, you have NO clue about Canberra, where the private sector
employment is far greater than the public.

No low income folk there at all.

Total crap.

They all live have to live in Queenbeyan - aka "struggle town".

Queanbeayn, a small town just across the border in NSW, about 10 km away
has just as many well of folks and poor folks as Canberra does.

Let me know when you have studied the facts before shouting your mouth off
about places you don't understand.

Patrick Turner.

Phil Allison

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"

I don't sell huge volumes, because I am located in Canberra, which is
300,000 souls, well away from the main capitol city markets
of 4 million in Sydney, or 3 million in Melbourne.

** Canberra is the most affluent city is Australia by far - full of
public servants.

Absolute utter BS, you have NO clue about Canberra, where the private

sector
employment is far greater than the public.

** Canberra has NO industry.

It lives off taxpayer funds from the rest of Australia.

No low income folk there at all.

Total crap.

** Nope - total fact.

It is a very expensive but utterly soulless place to live.

How utterly suitable for the Turneroid.

They all live have to live in Queenbeyan - aka "struggle town".

Queanbeayn, a small town just across the border in NSW, about 10 km away
has just as many well of folks and poor folks as Canberra does.

** Queanbeyan is the source for all the low paid people WORKING in
Canberra.

............... Phil

Patrick Turner

Below, Phil craps on about the way folks earn their money
in Canberra, with about as much understanding and knowledge as a half trained
chimpanzee high on LSD.

In the typical fashion of someone with severe neurosies, he must severly
criticise a place where he does not live or work, ie, Canberra.

" It is a very expensive but utterly soulless place to live."

What a dumb statement!

But thank christ the very soulless Phil don't live here.

I have lived in Sydney, I grew up there, and the vast metropolitan area
is cluttered, noisy, dirty, distracting, poorly planned, over priced, and far
more
stressfull a place to live, and the traffic and grafiti is infuriating. The
cost of living and house prices are higher, and amenities are all worse
than the A.C.T. There are nutters like Phil who live there.

Patrick Turner.

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"

[...]

Phil Allison

"Patrick Turner"

I have lived in Sydney, I grew up there, and the vast metropolitan area
is cluttered, noisy, dirty, distracting, poorly planned, over priced, and

far
more stressfull a place to live, and the traffic and grafiti is

infuriating.

** What a dumb thing to say.

Sydney is an infinitely better place to live than Canberra.

But the autistic Turneriod would never see why.

On Friday evenings - most of Canberra leaves for the weekend.

The cost of living and house prices are higher, and amenities are all

worse
than the A.C.T.

** More Turneroid lies - he lies, he lies, he lies .......

Canberra is full of public service ****heads.

........... Phil

Patrick Turner

Its obvious to everyone that whenever the facts are explained to Phil,
his reponse is :-

** More Turneroid lies - he lies, he lies, he lies .......

Canberra is full of public service ****heads.

.......... Phil

And hardly anyone leaves the town on Friday,
and in fact there is a huge traffic flow into Canberra for the weekend.

Phil the Chimp has no clue.

The state goverments employ far more "public service f---heads",
along with local councils, statutory bodies, and federal bodies stationed in
state capitol cities.

Let me know when you get your facts correct.

But there is at least one "electronics service f---head" living in Sydney.

Patrick Turner.

Phil Allison

"Patrick Turner"

Its obvious to everyone that whenever the facts are explained to Phil,
his reponse is :-

** The Turneroid would not know a fact if one bit him on the end of his
dick.

He does not deal in facts - just his demented misconceptions about
everything.

** More Turneroid lies - he lies, he lies, he lies .......

Canberra is full of public service ****heads.

.......... Phil

And hardly anyone leaves the town on Friday,
and in fact there is a huge traffic flow into Canberra for the weekend.

** ROTFLMAO - more lies, more lies.

The state governments employ far more "public service f---heads",
along with local councils, statutory bodies, and federal bodies stationed

in
state capitol cities.

** The Turneroid scumbag cannot even grasp the simple idea of a
percentage.

If the Federal Govt moved its offices and Parliament out of Canberra
then the soulless dump would be a ghost town inside a week.

The Turneriod has a highly affluent community all around him and NO idea
that the rest of Australia is very different - then he has the unmitigated
GALL to pretend he lives in some kind of typical small town.

............. Phil

roughplanet

"George Orwell" wrote in message

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY FOR THOSE WITH LIVES AND
FRIENDS:

snip

HERE IS THE FULL STORY IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND THE
INCLINATION:

Well, well, 'Andre' is now 'George Orwell'. His rantings, which I'm sure
most people WON'T have either the time or the inclination, to read, have
been removed to protect the innocent.
Who said that no-one has cloned a human being? If 'Andre Jute' isn't a clone
of Phil Allison (or vice versa), then they're the next best thing, or should
that be the next WORST thing?

ruff

paul james

And you do Phil?. All you can ever do is try to knock over people down when you
clearly have nothing of your own to add.
your more like bacteria devouring everything in your sight.

Phil Allison wrote:

"john" wrote in message
[...]

paul james

No low income folk there at all.
Do your home work Phil this is empirically incorrect.
Were is the winge Patrick was stating fact.

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"

I don't sell huge volumes, because I am located in Canberra, which is
300,000 souls, well away from the main capitol city markets
of 4 million in Sydney, or 3 million in Melbourne.

** Canberra is the most affluent city is Australia by far - full of
public servants.

They all live have to live in Queenbeyan - aka "struggle town".

There are not many ppl here who would spend $10,000 on
speakers, or perhaps $10,000 on amplifiers.

** Nor in any city are there "many".

Wot a stinking whinger.

............ Phil

andrejuteisanidiot@lasttimeireplytoaphilallisonclo

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:50:48 GMT, paul james
wrote:

And you do Phil?. All you can ever do is try to knock over people down when you
clearly have nothing of your own to add.
your more like bacteria devouring everything in your sight.

It's alot easier for Phil to knock something down than it is for him
to ever offer an idea.
Especially since most of thoughts come from
(the now late) Peter Walker.

It's also an easy way to feel important and special in a group, by bad
mouthing evrything in sight to sound like an expert, especially if you
have little or nothing to actually contribute..as far as recommending
components outside of the quad factory,JH factory, or from the sony
factory of 20 years ago.
paul james

Canberra has NO industry.
Typical Allison black and white thinking your really are like a robot with such
a simple routine.

* Canberra has NO industry.
So suddenly a lot of people are out of work and all the business gone with them.
This is absolutely crazzy stuff. A primary school student would make a more
informed comment than this.

It lives off taxpayer funds from the rest of Australia.

Maybe to some extent beacuse of the infrasctuer for parliamant and goverment.
you havent added the context. But then I am expecting too much your Phil after
all.

** Queanbeyan is the source for all the low paid people WORKING in
Canberra.

Thast nott entirely true either.

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"

[...]

paul james

Classic Abuse
you have lost the discussion so you switch to the FFF word. What a mindless
soul you are.

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"

I have lived in Sydney, I grew up there, and the vast metropolitan area
is cluttered, noisy, dirty, distracting, poorly planned, over priced, and

far
more stressfull a place to live, and the traffic and grafiti is

infuriating.

** What a dumb thing to say.

Sydney is an infinitely better place to live than Canberra.

But the autistic Turneriod would never see why.

On Friday evenings - most of Canberra leaves for the weekend.

The cost of living and house prices are higher, and amenities are all

worse
than the A.C.T.

** More Turneroid lies - he lies, he lies, he lies .......

Canberra is full of public service ****heads.

.......... Phil

paul james

yes thats right I wasted my time giving him chance to put something up. Rather all
he can ever do is knock down in the fashion you illustrate. Its hardly the case that
his system
is anything special, but he wont hear that. Hes deaf from years of ranting.

wrote:

And you do Phil?. All you can ever do is try to knock over people down when you
clearly have nothing of your own to add.
your more like bacteria devouring everything in your sight.

It's alot easier for Phil to knock something down than it is for him
to ever offer an idea.
Especially since most of thoughts come from
(the now late) Peter Walker.

It's also an easy way to feel important and special in a group, by bad
mouthing evrything in sight to sound like an expert, especially if you
have little or nothing to actually contribute..as far as recommending
components outside of the quad factory,JH factory, or from the sony
factory of 20 years ago.

Phil Allison

"paul james" wrote in message

** Paul, Paul .... anyone home ????

You are a dumb little prick Paul.

Go masturbate over your latest set of cables.

Then tell everyone at RAO how you enjoyed that.

.......... Phil

paul james

How orginal your programs now so small you can only copy your own small
minded thoughts. Not even a half wit, but no wit at all. Phil the whole
worlds laughing at you but you cant see it.

Phil Allison wrote:

"paul james"

** Paul, Paul .... anyone home ????

You are a dumb little prick Paul.

Go masturbate over your latest set of cables.

Then tell everyone at RAO how you enjoyed that.

......... Phil

MDHJWH

"Phil Allison" wrote in message . au...

Go masturbate over your latest set of cables.

Then tell everyone at RAO how you enjoyed that.

Getting carried away with our fantasies again Phil dear.

MMAMP31AJ
west

That's what I like about you, Phil. You always answer so brilliantly. You're
the only one I knows who writes the same diatribe and ad hominem attacks on
the person as opposed to the technical issue at hand. You obviously want to
be a big boy so bad, but unfortunately the best you can muster is toss you
hi-heel shoes at someone from behind a bush. Jealousy is a powerful
motivator. It will also eat you up alive. BTW: are you married and do you
have children or are you still living with your marme?
west

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...

"john" wrote in message
[...]

[...]