-CC

Default adding MP3 audio to a 2003 suburban

I want to add an MP3 player to my 2003 suburban. Currently have a 6
CD changer, DVD player, XM Radio all factory installed and do not want
to replace anyhting. Just want to add MP3 audio.

Any ideas on how this can be done?

Thanks in advance.

-CC

FM modulator?

Is this a quality way to go? Sound good? Available for something
like Nomad or similar?
David

MP3 = Quality ??

Umm... Jumbo Shrimp!

David
UnderTheDash.com

"-CC" wrote in message
om...
FM modulator?

Is this a quality way to go? Sound good? Available for something
like Nomad or similar?

ReEfErMaDnEsS

they sound as good as any MP3 player can, I bought this one for my car,
works out just fine, yes it does

auto shut off, has a built in ground isolator, I get no noise from mine, I
just ran an extra long RCA cable to 1/8" stereo plug with my Nomad Zen 20 GB
2.0 USB, tucked it under the carpet and up through my seats, it's out of the
way when the arm rest is down.,,...took me about 20 minutes to install after
I removed my seat, works great, no regrets at all....