Default HiFi Digital Music Server

I'm looking for a HiFi Digital Music Server with easy set up (plug &
play) that can handle all my digital music files with HiFi audio
quality, I've seen this new product by Olive, called Symphony and
Sonata (www.olive.us) and was hoping to get some feedback, other
suggestions, etc., thanks!

Tim Martin

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm looking for a HiFi Digital Music Server with easy set up (plug &
play) that can handle all my digital music files with HiFi audio
quality, I've seen this new product by Olive, called Symphony and
Sonata (www.olive.us) and was hoping to get some feedback, other
suggestions, etc., thanks!

Rumour has it the manufacturer will soon be cutting the price to $200, so
it's probably a good idea to hold off buying one.

Tim.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm looking for a HiFi Digital Music Server with easy set up (plug &
play) that can handle all my digital music files with HiFi audio
quality, I've seen this new product by Olive, called Symphony and
Sonata (www.olive.us) and was hoping to get some feedback, other
suggestions, etc., thanks!

I went to this website. It took me quite a while to figure out what they're
selling!