George M. Middius

Default Arnii, please help

Dear Arnii:

I have been asked to sign an affidavit regarding your impending
involuntary commital to the care of the state. Sad to say, somebody
offered up as evidence of your insanity some of the rather farfetched
claims you've made on Usenet. Since I've quoted a number of those claims
in my own posts, I've been queried as to whether I know for a fact that
they're true. Some of them are true, others are clearly not true, and then
there are some whose veracity is unknown. Would you please help me by
stating for the record whether the following statements are true? These
are all Yes/No questions. Thank you in advance, Arnii.

1. Did you arrange for your wife to give oral sex to men in a back alley
for money?

2. Did you receive some pornographic images via email, from an unknown
sender, that depicted an infant being mutilated?

3. Did you have sex with a teenaged male "trainee" while wearing a
raincoat?

4. Did you once accost President Clinton and demand to see his genitalia?

5. Do you believe that sexual behavior is classified by "flavors"?

6. Have you molested school children?

7. Did you solicit another RAO poster to send you a jpeg image of his
genitalia?

8. Do you believe some men are equipped with firehoses instead of penises?

9. Do you beat your wife?

10. Do you have the "biggest dick" in your "stereo club"?

It's important for you to affirm or deny the truth of each of these
assertions, Arnii. Your freedom may depend on it.

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Dear Arnii:

I have been asked to sign an affidavit regarding your impending
involuntary commital to the care of the state. Sad to say, somebody
offered up as evidence of your insanity some of the rather farfetched
claims you've made on Usenet. Since I've quoted a number of those claims
in my own posts, I've been queried as to whether I know for a fact that
they're true. Some of them are true, others are clearly not true, and then
there are some whose veracity is unknown. Would you please help me by
stating for the record whether the following statements are true? These
are all Yes/No questions. Thank you in advance, Arnii.

As usual you never cease to be consistently piggish.
Is your real life that ****ed up?

Snip

It's important for you to affirm or deny the truth of each of these
assertions, Arnii. Your freedom may depend on it.

If I ever find out who Arnii is, I'll ask him to do us all a favor and put
you out of yor misery.