tlong2363 tlong2363 is offline
Junior Member

Default harmonkardon avr25 Help!

I just bought this thing used. Is it a good receiver? I need setup instructions. All displays seem to work, no sound from any port. I know very little about this stuff. Should I toss it and buy Sony?
George M. Middius

tlong2363 said:

I just bought this thing used. Is it a good receiver? I need setup
instructions. All displays seem to work, no sound from any port. I know
very little about this stuff. Should I toss it and buy Sony?

http://manuals.harman.com/HK/Owner%2...AVR25%20om.pdf

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

tlong2363 said:

I just bought this thing used. Is it a good receiver? I need setup
instructions. All displays seem to work, no sound from any port. I know
very little about this stuff. Should I toss it and buy Sony?

http://manuals.harman.com/HK/Owner%2...AVR25%20om.pdf

Congratulation George ! But everybody know that you are a
googlin' expert.
If you wasn't so stupid and lazy you would add now a minimum
experience to this useless knowledge but you wouldn't be our
George anymore... Cruel dilemma isn't it ? ;-)