Default Problems with Harmon Kardon avr 520 and Bose Acoustimass 10

Hello, I recently got a used Harmon Kardon avr 520 from a certified
dealer and a new Bose Acoustimass 10 Series III. They sounded great in
the store and now I am trying to hook it all up. After going through
all of the setup, I am having problems getting everything working.

No matter what input I use (analo-CD, optical-TV) I only get sound that
is very low. I can begin to hear the sub at about -25db and only hear
the other speakers at about +5db. I double checked all of the inputs
and everything looks okay... what could be the problem?

any help is greatly appreciated,
Ryan

CJL

Turn down the volume all the way down first and then turn off the tape
monitor button.

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html

Chris L

oups.com...