Tom

Default Pioneer vs. Yamaha - my conclusion

Hi,

Couple posts below, I was trying to see what opinion you guys had for
Pioneer and Yamaha.

I kinda dislike my Harman Kardon AV reciever. I am thinking to get another
reciever.

I have a Pioneer Elite and a Technique. My friend has a Yamaha HTiB. All
of them sound better than this HK I have (to my ears of course).

After 20+ or so replies later, I think I can sum up the opinions.

Interestingly, there is not much "It depends" kinda opinion in this subject.
What is most interesting is that the opinions can be summed up to only one:

"Mine is better than any of yours"

So, thanks guys for all your opinions.

--
There is no answer.
There has not been an answer.

There is no point to life.
THAT IS THE POINT.
And we are screwed.
We will run out of oil soon.
And worst, I think Bush forgets to bring home any oil.
Now we need to jack up the price of water to sell it oversea.

Robert Morein

"Tom" wrote in message
Hi,

Couple posts below, I was trying to see what opinion you guys had for
Pioneer and Yamaha.

I kinda dislike my Harman Kardon AV reciever. I am thinking to get

another
reciever.

I have a Pioneer Elite and a Technique. My friend has a Yamaha HTiB. All
of them sound better than this HK I have (to my ears of course).

After 20+ or so replies later, I think I can sum up the opinions.

Interestingly, there is not much "It depends" kinda opinion in this

subject.
What is most interesting is that the opinions can be summed up to only

one:

"Mine is better than any of yours"

I hope you got more out of it than than. I recommended the Pioneer, but I
don't own one.
My experience with the HK is similar to yours.

Pioneer vs Yamaha boaz Audio Opinions 45 August 25th 05 01:46 PM
Pioneer Elite, Yamaha or SonyES MJRMD High End Audio 3 November 16th 04 12:54 AM
Denon vs Yamaha receiver Jason Wong Pro Audio 486 October 29th 03 12:41 PM
Denon vs Yamaha receiver Jason Wong Audio Opinions 514 October 29th 03 07:53 AM