Ron

Default FS: Tektronix Oscilloscope, cheap, cheap cheap

For sale: Tektronix 545A oscilloscope.

The 545A is a 5" oscilloscope that takes plug-in vertical modules. It
comes with a Type D (dual channel differential preamp) and Type S
(diode recovery) modules. It has dual time bases and the niceties
Tektronix used to lavish on their top of the line scopes.

This 545A is in working condition (at least, for the usual use. I
haven't used the more exotic features in a long time), though I doubt
it's calibrated. There are no manuals, probes or accessories. This is
vintage equipment. It is sold strictly as-is, with no warranty
expressed or implied.

This is a heavy unit. It cannot be shipped. It's located in
Framingham, MA and must be picked up. $25.

-- Ron

Ron

For sale: Tektronix 545A oscilloscope.

The 545A is a 5" oscilloscope that takes plug-in vertical modules. It
comes with a Type D (dual channel differential preamp) and Type S
(diode recovery) modules. It has dual time bases and the niceties
Tektronix used to lavish on their top of the line 'scopes.

This 545A is in working condition (at least, for the casual use. I
haven't used the more exotic features in a long time), though I doubt
it's calibrated. There are no manuals, probes or accessories, but
I'll throw in an original Tektronix cart designed for this 'scope, for
$5 more. It contains a drawer plus two bays for plugins. This is
vintage equipment. It is sold strictly as-is, with no warranty
expressed or implied.

This is a heavy unit. It cannot be shipped. It's located in
Framingham, MA and must be picked up. $25 (plus $5 for the cart,
if you want it). Note that the tubes it contains are worth more than
my humble asking price :-).

-- Ron

Ron

For sale: Tektronix 545A oscilloscope.

The 545A is a 5" oscilloscope that takes plug-in vertical modules. It
comes with a Type D (dual channel differential preamp) and Type S
(diode recovery) modules. It has dual time bases and the niceties
Tektronix used to lavish on their top of the line 'scopes.

This 545A is in working condition (at least, for the casual use. I
haven't used the more exotic features in a long time), though I doubt
it's calibrated. There are no manuals, probes or accessories, but
I'll throw in an original Tektronix cart designed for this 'scope, for
$15. It contains a drawer plus two bays for plugins. This is
vintage equipment. It is sold strictly as-is, with no warranty
expressed or implied. Picture available for the asking.

This is a heavy unit. It cannot be shipped. It's located in
Framingham, MA and must be picked up. $25 (plus $15 for the cart,
if you want it). Note that the tubes it contains are worth more than
my humble asking price :-).

-- Ron

Ron

For sale: Tektronix 545A oscilloscope.

The 545A is a 5" oscilloscope that takes plug-in vertical modules. It
comes with a Type D (dual channel differential preamp) and Type S
(diode recovery) modules. It has dual time bases and the niceties
Tektronix used to lavish on their top of the line 'scopes.

This 545A is in working condition (at least, for the casual use. I
haven't used the more exotic features in a long time), though I doubt
it's calibrated. There are no manuals, probes or accessoriesThis is
vintage equipment. It is sold strictly as-is, with no warranty
expressed or implied. Picture available for the asking.

This is a heavy unit. It cannot be shipped. It's located in
Framingham, MA and must be picked up. $25. Note that the
tubes it contains are worth more than my humble asking
price :-).

-- Ron

TCS

Give it a ****ing rest. If nobody wanted the damn thing the first
time you posted, or the second time, or the third time or even the
fourth time you posted your ad, they're not going to want it after
your fifth ad.

Pay the ten dollars and have the dinosour recycled.

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 09:41:34 -0400, Ron wrote:

For sale: Tektronix 545A oscilloscope.

The 545A is a 5" oscilloscope that takes plug-in vertical modules. It
comes with a Type D (dual channel differential preamp) and Type S
(diode recovery) modules. It has dual time bases and the niceties
Tektronix used to lavish on their top of the line 'scopes.

This 545A is in working condition (at least, for the casual use. I
haven't used the more exotic features in a long time), though I doubt
it's calibrated. There are no manuals, probes or accessoriesThis is
vintage equipment. It is sold strictly as-is, with no warranty
expressed or implied. Picture available for the asking.

This is a heavy unit. It cannot be shipped. It's located in
Framingham, MA and must be picked up. $25. Note that the
tubes it contains are worth more than my humble asking
price :-).

-- Ron

Charles Demas

vze1xj6z wrote:
In article slrnccegre.3ep.The-Central-
, The-Central-
says...

Give it a ****ing rest. If nobody wanted the damn thing the first
time you posted, or the second time, or the third time or even ...

I must say that I was thinking about it the third time for about .01us,
but that thing wouldn't process it that quickly.

One problem is that probes for it will cost more than he wants
for the scope. The cart is a real bargain though.

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,
| \___/ | http://world.std.com/~cpd
Ron

The 'Delete' key is the one under 'Insert'. It's a lot easier to hit
it than taking the time to demonstrate who (and/or what) you are.

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 12:05:50 -0500, TCS
wrote:

[...]

TCS

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:22:26 -0400, Ron wrote:

The 'Delete' key is the one under 'Insert'. It's a lot easier to hit
it than taking the time to demonstrate who (and/or what) you are.

hello pot.
meet kettle.