Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
John Sunier John Sunier is offline

Default $3 Sale of CDs - Jazz, Classical

Sale of Hi-Res Discs plus standard CDs & video DVDs, both sealed & used
- Classical/Jazz/pop - [just updated!]
SACDs, DVD-As, DualDiscs, DVD + CD, DVDs, Various Audiophile CDs!

Now starting at only $3 each! All opened discs guaranteed perfect
condition, and all sealed discs...sealed. Money back if unsealed not in
excellent condition. Minimum order of 3 discs. See my positive feedbacks
at audiogon.com & eBay ] Will accept cashier's
checks, money orders, Visa/Mastercard, or PayPal (Verified). (I donąt
add any charges to the shipping via USPS Media Mail.)

Go to: http://www.audaud.com/hiresSales/NewHrDISCs.html