Dave Martin

Default OT - Reminder: Will Miho is an asshole

No, Will is a knowledgeable engineer and a good guy who has gone far out of
his way for me and for others. (a 2AM drive across the length of Manhattan
is a single example). It happens than his political and philosophic views
differ greatly from most reasoning men, and his version of political
discourse is more than a little polarizing, but he's a knowledgeable
engineer and a good guy.

I happily read (and learn from) Will's posts about things related to
broadcast and audio. I don't read his political posts. if they **** YOU off,
you should do the same.

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio

"Darth Birch" wrote in message
.com...
Just so you know.

Scott Dorsey

Darth Birch wrote:
In article ,
"Dave Martin" wrote:

No, Will is a knowledgeable engineer blah blah blah...

No. He is an asshole.

He is a knowledgeble engineer who can often be an asshole, just like
the rest of us.
JWelsh3374

He is a knowledgeble engineer who can often be an asshole, just like
the rest of us.

Speak for yerself! I'm an asshole who is a knowledgable engineer. BIG
difference!

;0

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com
niimm

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 3:42 PM, Darth Birch
"Dave Martin" wrote:

No, Will is a knowledgeable engineer blah blah blah...

No. He is an asshole.

I say again, Will Miho is an asshole

i should be the one aplauding this post but I'll say this instead.
"Will is Will".
William J Miho is a knowlageable engineer, probably does a good job
at TV mixing.. I find fascists are pretty good at doing things like
FOH mixing or anthing that requires command structure. Probably most
of his political opinions are bassed on some disagreement that he had
with his father and some unresolved issues there.. that through time
were rationalised to the "Fox Way of Thinking"

Seeing as he did try and call the cops on me.. he is a bit of a
prick.. BUt when he crosses the line He knows that I will return the
favour.. A stupid game yes, But we are looking forward to the day I
can send AOL a message about Hate speach.

He is rather loose with the facts though, and extremely one sided in
his views. Strange that someone whose family was interned in WW2 is so
eager to support the same sort of hysterical reaction to world events
today Obviously not an emphirical learner.

And as always I'm still waiting for the "Freezers Full of Dead
Babies"

?=D4=E5=D4=E8 =D4 =E5=CB=E6=D4=E8

=F1 =D3=C7=CE=D9

John Noll

Darth Birch wrote:

No. He is an asshole.

I say again, Will Miho is an asshole.

Will is about as fine a person you will find on this
newsgroup. Smart, kind, intelligent, sharp engineer.

What's YOUR ****ing problem?
John Noll

mbenson

"Darth Birch" wrote in message

By the way Will, Bush sucks ass and so do you. Get used to it.

Your children and your wife are ugly, stupid, and they stink.

And you're an asshole.

Hey man, don't hold back. Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel about
him..................
I have followed Wills posts here for quite some time, yet this is the first
I have seen of you.
Your opinion doesn't hold much water around here.
--
Mitchell Benson
OKC Backup

Roger W. Norman

"Darth Birch" wrote in message
.com...
Will Miho is a ****ING asshole. I would personally like to smack him
with a banana cream pie when he's talking to Bill O'Reilley, as Bill
bleeds to death.

Please don't feed the troll.
--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

DJ

..............amazing isn't it ? It's like all of a sudden pricks like this
just sort of spontaneously generate from primordial ooze, ejaculate their
idocy into cyberspace and then boil and bubble for a while like sulfuric
acid in a clogged kitchen sink before they collapse back into the wretched
psychological miasma from whence they came.

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
"Darth Birch" wrote in message
.com...
Will Miho is a ****ING asshole. I would personally like to smack him
with a banana cream pie when he's talking to Bill O'Reilley, as Bill
bleeds to death.

Please don't feed the troll.
--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
RAP FAQ and Purchase your copy of the Fifth of RAP CD set at
www.recaudiopro.net.
See how far $20 really goes.

Tommy B

PLEASE!!!! I was going to use Lincoln's famous "can't fool all the people
all of the time" quote as an analogy, but then I remembered, I have met
people who can be,
"an asshole", all of the time. Although Will and I have disagreed about
stuff, but he nor I have ever disrespected one another. I have a new
ex-friend, who use to participate in this group, before he became too
important in his own mind, well his first wife left him five years ago,
about a month after their baby was born, and after he just they moved into a
new loft, in which he designed a beautiful studio, he is a very bright and
talented guy.
I didn't understand it at the time, but she was running for her life. He now
has a new wife, a new baby and a new place to live. If I were an asshole,
I'd start a betting pool on when's this one gonna leave him, but I why?
I will say that this has experience has proved again,
"With friends like him who need enemas."

Tom

"Darth Birch" wrote in message
.com...
Just so you know.

Tommy B

PLEASE!!!! I was going to use Lincoln's famous "can't fool all the people
all of the time" quote as an analogy, but then I remembered, I have met
people who can be,
"an asshole", all of the time. Although Will and I have disagreed about
stuff, but he nor I have ever disrespected one another. I have a new
ex-friend, who use to participate in this group, before he became too
important in his own mind, well his first wife left him five years ago,
about a month after their baby was born, and after he just they moved into a
new loft, in which he designed a beautiful studio, he is a very bright and
talented guy. I didn't understand it at the time, but she was running for
her life. He now has a new wife, a new baby and a new place to live. If I
were an asshole, I'd start a betting pool on when's this one gonna leave
him, but why? I will say that this has experience has proved again,
"With friends like him who need enemas."
Even you Darth, pale in comparrison.

Tom

"Darth Birch" wrote in message
.com...
Just so you know.

Ted Spencer

Will Miho is a ****ING asshole. I would personally like to smack him
with a banana cream pie when he's talking to Bill O'Reilley, as Bill
bleeds to death.

Whoever you are, you're certainly doing a fine job at the opposite of what you
intend; rallying support in this group for Will.

Ted Spencer, NYC

"No amount of classical training will ever teach you what's so cool about
"Tighten Up" by Archie Bell And The Drells" -author unknown
nmom

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 4:57 PM, Ted Spencer mailto
Will Miho is a ****ING asshole. I would personally like to

smack him
with a banana cream pie when he's talking to Bill

O'Reilley, as Bill
bleeds to death.

Whoever you are, you're certainly doing a fine job at the
opposite of what you
intend; rallying support in this group for Will.

Maybe that's what he intends.

There are so many real reasons to go after Will... This guy doesn't seem
to use any of them.