Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default RAO under assault! Cpl. Krooger, present arms!

Arnii, it's been a while since you complained about your "enemies"
trying to destroy RAO despite your unceasing efforts to purify and save
the group. Maybe you need a reminder of what those dirty, dastardly
RAO-trashers do when you're not looking. Toward that end, herewith is a
compendium of snotty excerpts from the posts of one of those
troublemakers. They're chockablock with gratuitous personal attacks and
general snottiness. I hope that, after you've looked them over, your
spirit of purification will be rejuvenated and you can get back to your
main mission.

(These are all from the past few days, so the trail should still be
fresh, if not pungent.)

Delusions of omnisicence noted.

The point of the question is obtaining the predictable posturing,
lying and obfuscation from Atkinson.

its about your lack of self-awareness

Ah yes, the predictable posturing and obfuscation.

More delusions of omniscience noted.

Interesting the sort of frank admissions that come out when people
like Marc are trying to score debating trade points.

Here's where the lying comes in.

More delusions of omnisicence, not to mention contradicting
yourself..

If you are despised by a few retards and ankle-biters like the
usual suspects on RAO, why should anybody who is an adult worry?

Just two RAO a-holes making themselves feel better by picking on
someone they are obsessed with.

I see that you can redicule far better than you can field relevant
comments, Jenn.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 11, 3:53*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

GOIA is a textbook example of about a half-dozen
personality disorders. *TEXTBOOK. *If he walked into a
psychiatrist's office, they'd never let him out.

Some say that the real person who posts as Master George is the fabrication of
a mental health professional, others say that he is one of that person's
patients. Professional ethics might prevent the guilty party from 'fessing
up, but I don't ca I'd follow him anywhere and do whatever he asked me to.

"Present Arms" is the army command to salute.

And look! George got GOIA to salute!

George says that Jenn is GOIA's dominatrix. It looks like GOIA is
submissive to George as well.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

"Present Arms" is the army command to salute.

Really? I thought it meant "lock & load". Well, live & learn, as Scottie
often says.

And look! George got GOIA to salute!

I hope you mean in the military sense. (Yech! Ptooey!)

Actually, Arnii said it himself in this message:

It looks like GOIA is submissive to George as well.

It wouldn't surprise me, but it does disgust me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 11, 6:03*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

"Present Arms" is the army command to salute.

Really? I thought it meant "lock & load". Well, live & learn, as Scottie
often says.

4-4. HAND SALUTE
The Hand Salute is a one-count movement. The command is Present,
ARMS.

http://rotc.okstate.edu/pdf/FM%203-2...20Ceremony.pdf

The army command to lock and load is, surprisingly, usually just "Lock
and Load!" :-)

And look! George got GOIA to salute!

I hope you mean in the military sense. (Yech! Ptooey!)

I have no idea if he was standing at 'attention'. ;-)

George says that Jenn is GOIA's dominatrix.

Actually, Arnii said it himself in this message:

A crack of honesty through all of the lies?

It looks like GOIA is submissive to George as well.

It wouldn't surprise me, but it does disgust me.

I never would have placed GOIA as a bisexual, but there you have it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

It looks like GOIA is submissive to George as well.

It wouldn't surprise me, but it does disgust me.

I never would have placed GOIA as a bisexual, but there you have it.

The Kroo is definitely an omnisubmissive.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! said:

4-4. HAND SALUTE
The Hand Salute is a one-count movement. The command is Present,
ARMS.

Tut tut, present arms is the order given when saluting with your
firearm.

see page b-5 in

http://rotc.okstate.edu/pdf/FM%203-2...20Ceremony.pdf

--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 11, 8:02*pm, UnsteadyKen wrote:
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! *said:

4-4. HAND SALUTE
The Hand Salute is a one-count movement. The command is Present,
ARMS.

Tut tut, present arms is the order given when saluting with your
firearm.

Tut tut. It's both. See "Hand Salute", paragraph 4-4 above. With a
"hand salute" you are not under arms. Saluting (which is all you are
doing) is not done with your hand when under arms, but with your
weapon. B-5 merely shows how to render a proper salute under arms.

Notice that the individual under arms is also at the position of
"attention" which may also be either with or without arms.

see page b-5 in

http://rotc.okstate.edu/pdf/FM%203-2...20Ceremony.pdf

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jun 11, 9:34?am, George M. Middius
wrote:

My Master and Supreme Comamnder Arny, it's been a while since you
complained about your
"enemies"

In fact its been so long that you just made this up, Middiot.

trying to destroy RAO despite your unceasing efforts to
purify and save the group.

Hmm, isn't that why you started trashing the group, Middiot? Something about
scorched earth - if the subjectivists couldn't rule and make the group
Atkinson-safe, nobody would ever be allowed to post here about audio?

My Master and Supreme Commander Arny, the following are quotes from you
that have given me great pain.

? ? ? ? Delusions of omniscience noted.

? ? ? ? The point of the question is obtaining the
predictable posturing, ? ? ? ? lying and obfuscation
from Atkinson.

? ? ? ? its about your lack of self-awareness

? ? ? ? Ah yes, the predictable posturing and
obfuscation.

? ? ? ? More delusions of omniscience noted.

? ? ? ? Interesting the sort of frank admissions that
come out when people ? ? ? ? like Marc are trying to
score debating trade points.

? ? ? ? Here's where the lying comes in.

? ? ? ? More delusions of omniscience, not to mention
contradicting
? ? ? ? yourself..

? ? ? ? If you are despised by a few retards and
ankle-biters like the
? ? ? ? usual suspects on RAO, why should anybody who is
an adult worry?

? ? ? ? Just two RAO a-holes making themselves feel
better by picking on ? ? ? ? someone they are obsessed
with.

? ? ? ? I see that you can ridicule far better than you
can field relevant ? ? ? ? comments, Jenn.

George Middius is a textbook example of about a half-dozen
personality disorders. TEXTBOOK. If he walked into a
psychiatrist's office, they'd never let him out.

Some say that the real person who posts as the Middiot is the fabrication of
a mental health professional, others say that he is one of that person's
patients. Professional ethics might prevent the guilty party from 'fessing
up.

Just curious: Who says this?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! said:

Tut tut. It's both. See "Hand Salute", paragraph 4-4 above.

You right, me bad.
In the Brit army there are separate commands for saluting with hands
or firearms. Trust you lot to get it ass backwards.
In 78 when I was in the Signals and attached to this lot
http://www2.army.mod.uk/1rha/history.htm
about 100 squaddies from 101st Airborne came over for a 6 month
exchange visit and the few mixed drill parades we had were a
shambles.
The Screaming Eagles weren't too impressed with the Brit army.
"You guys eat this sort o' **** every day, Holy Fsck.

--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 11, 8:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Some say that the real person who posts as the Middiot is the fabrication of
a mental health professional, others say that he is one of that person's
patients. Professional ethics might prevent the guilty party from 'fessing
up.

Just curious: *Who says this?

Please see paragraph 6-8, "The voices in GOIA's head".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 11, 9:22*pm, UnsteadyKen wrote:

Trust you lot to get it ass backwards.

So did you have separate orders for "Forward, March!" with weapons and
without?

It seems unnecessarily complicated. :-)

In 78 when I was in the Signals and attached to this lothttp://www2.army.mod.uk/1rha/history.htm

I was artillery my entire career, so I have a soft spot here. :-)

about 100 squaddies from 101st Airborne came over for a 6 month
exchange visit and the few mixed drill parades we had were a
shambles.

I have a vision of a bunch of Brit RSMs running around screaming, "I
say! We simply *must* have this in order by tea!"

The Screaming Eagles weren't too impressed with the Brit army.
"You guys eat this sort o' **** every day, Holy Fsck.

We probably had different priorities is all. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 12 Iun, 06:45, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Some say that the real person who posts as the Middiot
is the fabrication of a mental health professional,
others say that he is one of that person's patients.
Professional ethics might prevent the guilty party from
'fessing up.

Just curious: *Who says this?

NOYB.-

It must be someone who is "at least"
as insane as Arny. I am still mulling over
his asertaion thet "the real person who posts..... is
a fabrication..."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Some say that the real person who posts as the Middiot
is the fabrication of a mental health professional,
others say that he is one of that person's patients.
Professional ethics might prevent the guilty party from
'fessing up.

Just curious: Who says this?

NOYB.

Then why write a paragraph about it?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Some say that the real person who posts as [my supreme master]
is the fabrication of a mental health professional,
others say that he is one of that person's patients.

Just curious: Who says this?

NOYB.

Then why write a paragraph about it?

Because Doctor said Arnii should try airing out his feelings of
persecution instead of keeping them bottled up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! said:

So did you have separate orders for "Forward, March!" with weapons and
without?

No we didn't AFAICR

It seems unnecessarily complicated. :-)

Not really as they are used in different circumstances, it is rare
for Uk foces to salute while marching, usually just eyes left or
right.

I was artillery my entire career, so I have a soft spot here. :-)

The Rocking Horses were a great bunch, while I was with them they
were doing field trials on the FH70 Howitzer, but due to hold ups
they were still equipped with the WWII 5.5" which was hard work so
they told me.
I remember a fire power demo put on by some US forces an A10 came
over went brrp and the hillside dissolved, very impressive. Then a
self propelled gun, would that be the Abbott? did a two shells on
target simultaneously show, you know 1st high parabola second direct
fire good fun.
What were you equipped with?

about 100 squaddies from 101st Airborne came over for a 6 month
exchange visit and the few mixed drill parades we had were a
shambles.

I have a vision of a bunch of Brit RSMs running around screaming, "I
say! We simply *must* have this in order by tea!"

Not quite so calm, turning purple and having to be restrained from
beating people with his pace stick is my memory

The Screaming Eagles weren't too impressed with the Brit army.
"You guys eat this sort o' **** every day, Holy Fsck.

We probably had different priorities is all. :-)

Yeah, guzzling beer and playing havoc with the local women.

Bloody Yanks. Over sexed, over paid and over here.

--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 12, 11:04*am, UnsteadyKen wrote:
[...]

IIRC, that Abbott can put something like 8 shells on a target
simultaneously. That means that one gun is the equivalent to two
batteries.

What were you equipped with?

Over the course of my career I worked with the M110 8", M101 and M102
105mm, M109 155mm SP, and M198 155 towed howitzers, 105mm and 81mm
mortar (when an FA guy is placed as the Fire Support Officer to the
infantry we help out with their mortars since the principles are the
same) and I have also called in F-16s and A-10s in close air support
(and the A-10s *are* very impressive. Also, the F-16s dropped 500-
pound bombs within about 10 feet of the target.).

about 100 squaddies from 101st Airborne came over for a 6 month
exchange visit and the few mixed drill parades we had were a
shambles.

I have a vision of a bunch of Brit RSMs running around screaming, "I
say! We simply *must* have this in order by tea!"

Not quite so calm, turning purple and having to be restrained from
beating people with his pace stick is my memory

LOL I was given an officer's walking stick by an Irish regiment that I
was deployed with. They taught me how to salute with that. You tuck it
under your left arm while you salute.

The Screaming Eagles weren't too impressed with the Brit army.
"You guys eat this sort o' **** every day, Holy Fsck.

We probably had different priorities is all. :-)

Yeah, guzzling beer and playing havoc with the local women.

Bloody Yanks. Over sexed, over paid and over here.

I would've thought the women would've preferred your British accent,
like women do here. :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 12, 10:37*am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Some say that the real person who posts as the Middiot
is the fabrication of a mental health professional,
others say that he is one of that person's patients.
Professional ethics might prevent the guilty party from
'fessing up.

Just curious: *Who says this?

NOYB.

Then why write a paragraph about it?

GOIA does not want anybody else to know the names of the voices in his
head.

After all, they're *his* friends.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 12 Iun, 17:04, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 12, 10:37*am, Jenn wrote:

In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Some say that the real person who posts as the Middiot
is the fabrication of a mental health professional,
others say that he is one of that person's patients.
Professional ethics might prevent the guilty party from
'fessing up.

Just curious: *Who says this?

NOYB.

Then why write a paragraph about it?

GOIA does not want anybody else to know the names of the voices in his
head.

After all, they're *his* friends.

LOL!!
He is envious that others might hear them.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 12, 4:46*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 12 Iun, 17:04, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 12, 10:37*am, Jenn wrote:

In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Some say that the real person who posts as the Middiot
is the fabrication of a mental health professional,
others say that he is one of that person's patients.
Professional ethics might prevent the guilty party from
'fessing up.

Just curious: *Who says this?

NOYB.

Then why write a paragraph about it?

GOIA does not want anybody else to know the names of the voices in his
head.

After all, they're *his* friends.

LOL!!
He is envious that others might hear them.

I have heard a rumor that he calls one of them "Francis". I was not
able to confirm if that voice is male or female, or if it has reached
the age of majority.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"UnsteadyKen" wrote in message

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! said:

Over the course of my career I worked with the M110 8",
M101 and M102 105mm, M109 155mm SP, and M198 155 towed
howitzers, 105mm and 81mm mortar (when an FA guy is
placed as the Fire Support Officer to the infantry we
help out with their mortars since the principles are the
same) and I have also called in F-16s and A-10s in close
air support (and the A-10s *are* very impressive. Also,
the F-16s dropped 500- pound bombs within about 10 feet
of the target.).

So much for ****R's hearing.

That explains why he has no apparent interest in audio - he can't hear very
well!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 10:19*am, UnsteadyKen wrote:
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! *said:

Over the course of my career I worked with the M110 8", M101 and M102
105mm, M109 155mm SP, and M198 155 towed howitzers, 105mm and 81mm
mortar (when an FA guy is placed as the Fire Support Officer to the
infantry we help out with their mortars since the principles are the
same) and I have also called in F-16s and A-10s in close air support
(and the A-10s *are* very impressive. Also, the F-16s dropped 500-
pound bombs within about 10 feet of the target.).

You've worked with some mighty heavy metal, looking them up on the
web I found an answer to a question which was at the back of my mind
for years, in the mid 70's I was stationed at Verden north Germany
and all the Brit units in the area had to take turns gaurding
mysterious American facility hidden in a wood miles from
civilization.
4 x 40 foot high chain link and barbed wire fences surrounding a
small building in a compound. The building was visited twice a day by
a small group of GI's who stayed for 30 mins and then skedaddled
again. The rumour was that it was an underground storage area for
Nuclear artillery shells, but nobody believed that as obviously you
couldn't make an atom bomb small enough to fit in a field gun:-)
It was surely something important as we were issued with live rounds
(very very rare)and all sorts of nice toys: image intensifier sights
and such like that we normally never saw.
Now you can view them on the web!

That would have been the M110 8". There was always a "special weapons
detachment" for them. I never served on that detachment but have
several friends who did. It was a pain in the ass.

Did you ever get to fire a live one?

8" HE and WP, yes. Nuke? No.

LOL I was given an officer's walking stick by an Irish regiment that I
was deployed with. They taught me how to salute with that. You tuck it
under your left arm while you salute.

You must have been an officer. Saluting you now, Sir.

I treasure that walking stick and I always will. It was quite an
honor. Where I was the only other person to get one was the Commanding
General.

I would've thought the women would've preferred your British accent,
like women do here. :-)

The mighty greeenback had a lot to do with it.

Hm. I guess I'll have to work on my accent. "Spot on, Mate! That was a
cracking good show!"
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 10:29*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"UnsteadyKen" wrote in message

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! *said:

Over the course of my career I worked with the M110 8",
M101 and M102 105mm, M109 155mm SP, and M198 155 towed
howitzers, 105mm and 81mm mortar (when an FA guy is
placed as the Fire Support Officer to the infantry we
help out with their mortars since the principles are the
same) and I have also called in F-16s and A-10s in close
air support (and the A-10s *are* very impressive. Also,
the F-16s dropped 500- pound bombs within about 10 feet
of the target.).

So much for ****R's hearing.

Why?

That explains why he has no apparent interest in audio

Who said that? I'm very interested in audio, which is why I generally
ignore your comments on it.

- he can't hear very
well!

The Army fits you for these things called "hearing protectors", GOIA.
They are individually-fitted earplugs.

What a perfectly insane conclusion to jump to. Now why would you jump
to an insane (and unsupported) conclusion? ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! said:

"Spot on, Mate! That was a
cracking good show!"

Ach ah dinna ken fit yer haverin on aboot am fae Scotland mesell:-)
--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 4:26*pm, UnsteadyKen wrote:
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! *said:

"Spot on, Mate! That was a
cracking good show!"

Ach ah dinna ken fit yer haverin on aboot am fae Scotland mesell:-)

LOL!

One of the more memorable evenings during my deployment was a "Robbie
Burns" night.

People asked me if communication was a problem since there were
German, Dutch, Italian, Canadian, Romanian, Nepalese (the Ghurka
Regiment of the British Army) and British soldiers there. I told them
there was: I couldn't understand the Scottish guys at all.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"UnsteadyKen" wrote in message

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! said:

Over the course of my career I worked with the M110 8",
M101 and M102 105mm, M109 155mm SP, and M198 155 towed
howitzers, 105mm and 81mm mortar (when an FA guy is
placed as the Fire Support Officer to the infantry we
help out with their mortars since the principles are
the same) and I have also called in F-16s and A-10s in
close air support (and the A-10s *are* very
impressive. Also, the F-16s dropped 500- pound bombs
within about 10 feet of the target.).

So much for ****R's hearing.

Why?

Doooh!

That explains why he has no apparent interest in audio

Who said that?

You did, based on the disinterest in audio shown by your posts.

I'm very interested in audio, which is why
I generally ignore your comments on it.

In fact you generally ignore the entire topic.

The real problem is that you know that if you started exposing your
ignorance ****R, your little ego would be permanently damaged, You're just
another Middiot, Ed Shane, John Atkinson, etc. All cowards who have a lot to
lose if they really start exposing their ignorance.

- he can't hear very
well!

The Army fits you for these things called "hearing
protectors", GOIA. They are individually-fitted earplugs.

They exist, but they have to be used very reliably to be effective. ****R,
it's easy to see that you're the sort of bragging fool who has no time for
such details. In short ****R you're like Art, you are all talk and no
action.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 13 Iun, 18:16, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

.. In short ****R you're like Art, you are all talk and no
action.-

Arny is begging me to stalk him.
Like, he doesn't already have enough stalkers.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 13 Iun, 18:16, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

. In short ****R you're like Art, you are all talk and no
action.-

Arny is begging me to stalk him.
Like, he doesn't already have enough stalkers.

Spoken like the sociopath that you are, Art.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 13 Iun, 22:09, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 13 Iun, 18:16, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

. In short ****R you're like Art, you are all talk and no
action.-

Arny is begging me to stalk him.
Like, he doesn't already have enough stalkers.

Spoken like the sociopath that you are, Art.

the last thing i want to do is stalk you or anyone else.
'i'm sorry i can't make your wish come true.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Arny is begging me to stalk him.
Like, he doesn't already have enough stalkers.

Spoken like the sociopath that you are, Art.

the last thing i want to do is stalk you or anyone else.
'i'm sorry i can't make your wish come true.

The only reason I can think of to 'stalk' Mr. **** is if you're running out
of you-know-what. How likely is *that*?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 13 Iun, 22:09, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 13 Iun, 18:16, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

. In short ****R you're like Art, you are all talk and
no action.-

Arny is begging me to stalk him.
Like, he doesn't already have enough stalkers.

Spoken like the sociopath that you are, Art.

the last thing i want to do is stalk you or anyone else.

Not required. Sociopaths incorrectly perceive that people begging them to
commit antisocial acts.

'i'm sorry i can't make your wish come true.

Not my wish, more sociopathic weirdness on your part.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"UnsteadyKen" wrote in message

. com

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! said:

Over the course of my career I worked with the M110 8",
M101 and M102 105mm, M109 155mm SP, and M198 155 towed
howitzers, 105mm and 81mm mortar (when an FA guy is
placed as the Fire Support Officer to the infantry we
help out with their mortars since the principles are
the same) and I have also called in F-16s and A-10s in
close air support (and the A-10s *are* very
impressive. Also, the F-16s dropped 500- pound bombs
within about 10 feet of the target.).

So much for ****R's hearing.

Why?

Doooh!

Oooooph! This is fun!

That explains why he has no apparent interest in audio

Who said that?

You did, based on the disinterest in audio shown by your posts.

I "said" that, "based" on your perceptions.

So how's "Francis". GOIA? LOL!

I'm very interested in audio, which is why
I generally ignore your comments on it.

In fact you generally ignore the entire topic.

What would you like to discuss, GOIA?

The real problem is that you know that if you started exposing your
ignorance ****R, your little ego would be permanently damaged, *You're just
another Middiot, Ed Shane, John Atkinson, etc. All cowards who have a lot to
lose if they really start exposing their ignorance.

"Ignorance" of what, GOIA?

- he can't hear very
well!

The Army fits you for these things called *"hearing
protectors", GOIA. They are individually-fitted earplugs.

They exist, but they have to be used very reliably to be effective. ****R,

Indeed. If you've ever been near artillery, you'd know why they are,
GOIA.

it's easy to see that you're the sort of bragging fool who has no time for
such details. In short ****R you're like Art, you are all talk and no
action.

I see. So you're making a claim of having "golden ears". "Your hearing
is better than mine". LOL!

Say "Hi!" to "Francis" for me.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 9:09*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 13 Iun, 18:16, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

. In short ****R you're like Art, you are all talk and no
action.-

Arny is begging me to stalk him.
Like, he doesn't already have enough stalkers.

Spoken like the sociopath that you are, Art.

Don't argue, Clyde. "Francis" told him this was true.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message

They exist, but they have to be used very reliably to be
effective. ****R,

Indeed. If you've ever been near artillery, you'd know
why they are, my master and leader.

I've been near artillery, and I know that ear pluga often aren't used.

Just for your information, I served at Ft. Knox, Ft. Bliss, and the
Hohenfels training center. Enough artillary for you, or don't you know what
they do in those places?

Sometimes by accident, sometimes by the same sort of jerks who don't wear
seat belts when they are in a car. You seem to be a jerk like that, ****R.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Iun, 07:19, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
\

Just for your information, I served at Ft. Bliss,

as it was renamed, after you left.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 14, 6:19*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

They exist, but they have to be used very reliably to be
effective. ****R,

Indeed. If you've ever been near artillery, you'd know
why they are, peckerhead.

I've been near artillery, and I know that ear pluga often aren't used.

Really. You've been "near" it. Well, I guess five or ten miles away
qualifies as "near".

That settles that!

Just for your information, I served at Ft. Knox, Ft. Bliss, and the
Hohenfels training center. Enough artillary for you, or don't you know what
they do in those places?

Another 2pid comes to light. Who cares, GOIA? I've served on Air Force
bases yet I don't claim to know what happens in the hangers. ;-)

Ft. Knox is primarily armor, not artillery. Ft. Bliss is primarily air
defense artillery, which (as I'm sure you know) not really artillery.
Hohenfels could be anything, though they shoot artillery.

One wonders how many artillery positions you've been on during firing.
My guess would be not very many, if even any at all.

Sometimes by accident, sometimes by the same sort of jerks who don't wear
seat belts when they are in a car. You seem to be a jerk like that, my intellectual superior.

Why would you say something insane like that, GOIA?

Do you often make bold claims without any evidence? LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Jun 14, 6:19 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

They exist, but they have to be used very reliably to
be effective. ****R,
Indeed. If you've ever been near artillery, you'd know
why they are, peckerhead.

I've been near artillery, and I know that ear plugs
often aren't used.

Really. You've been "near" it. Well, I guess five or ten
miles away qualifies as "near".

Why would you say such a stupid thing, ****R?

Ft. Knox is primarily armor, not artillery.

Nahh, there's no possibility of ear damage from a 155 mm gun.

Ft. Bliss is primarily air efense (sic) artillery, which (as I'm sure you
know) not really artillery.

Nahh, there's no possibility of ear damage from a air defense equipment.

Hohenfels could be anything, though they shoot artillery.

Nahh, no chance of being close to any artillary there.

Are you really this stupid ****R or are you putting on an act?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

They exist, but they have to be used very reliably to
be effective. ****R,
Indeed. If you've ever been near artillery, you'd know
why they are, peckerhead.
I've been near artillery, and I know that ear plugs
often aren't used.

Really. You've been "near" it. Well, I guess five or ten
miles away *qualifies as "near".

Why would you say such a stupid thing, ****R?

How many artillery positions have you been on while the artillery was
firing, GOIA? I mean actually ON, as your debating trade "near" is not
good enough.

Ft. Knox is primarily armor, not artillery.

Nahh, there's no possibility of ear damage from a 155 mm gun.

Armor does not have 155mm guns.

How many positions have you actually been on, GOIA?

Ft. Bliss is primarily air efense (sic) artillery, which (as I'm sure you
know) not really artillery.

Nahh, there's no possibility of ear damage from a air defense equipment.

How many ADA positions have you actually been on while they were
firing?

Hohenfels could be anything, though they shoot artillery.

Nahh, no chance of being close to any artillary there.

Not "close", as that could mean anything. As I said, 5-10 miles can be
"close".

How many positions have you veen ON while there was live artillery
fire going on?

Are you really this stupid ****R or are you putting on an act?

No, I see through your "debating trade" bull****. GOIA. You were,
IIRC, an electronics radar geek in the Army. I doubt you've seen much
live-fire at all.

See, you've made a claim about hearing damage with absolutely no
evidence. Now you're trying to insanely veer away from that topic and
onto another, unrelated, topic.

How many artillery positions have you been at, not "near, or "close
to", while live fire was occurring?

My guess? Zero.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Ft. Knox is the "Home of Armor" and they have a 155 mm self-propelled gun:

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/pzh2000/

How many positions have you actually been on, GOIA?

I've lost count. I've been on too many active tactical sites to count
accurately, easily several dozen of just Hawk, not counting other kinds of
artillery units that were in the same area.

Ft. Bliss is primarily air efense (sic) artillery,
which (as I'm sure you know) not really artillery.

Nahh, there's no possibility of ear damage from a air
defense equipment.

How many ADA positions have you actually been on while
they were firing?

Several. I've lost count.

Hohenfels could be anything, though they shoot
artillery.

Nahh, no chance of being close to any artillary there.

Not "close", as that could mean anything. As I said, 5-10
miles can be "close".

I'm talking about being on site, reach out and put your hand on a weapon.

Are you really this stupid ****R or are you putting on
an act?

No, I see through your "debating trade" bull****. GOIA.
You were, IIRC, an electronics radar geek in the Army. I doubt
you've seen much live-fire at all.

Doubt as you will ****R, why not you first answer your own questions.

How many life fire experiences do you have?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Um, GOIA, that's not armor. That's a howitzer.

And, BTW, Ft. Know is in Kentucky, not Germany.

How many positions have you actually been on, GOIA?

I've lost count. I've been on too many active tactical sites to count
accurately, easily several dozen of just Hawk, not counting other kinds of
artillery units that were in the same area.

Live fire, GOIA. How many during live fire.

It's not a hard question. Why are you dancing?

Ft. Bliss is primarily air efense (sic) artillery,
which (as I'm sure you know) not really artillery.

Nahh, there's no possibility of ear damage from a air
defense equipment.

How many ADA positions have you actually been on while
they were *firing?

Several. *I've lost count.

OK, as a radar geek I can bleieve that. Now how about the artillery,
GOIA? Cannon positions that were firing while you were there.

Zero?