XaudiomanX

Default FOR SALE: EICO ST-40 AND ST-70

I have, in very good physivcal conditon, an Eico ST-40 and an Eico ST-70 for
sale as a pair. I have never had them working since I owned them and the ST-70
has no output tubes. They both have the tube cages. Supposedly they have the
best transformers of that era. I have heard the ST-40 working when I got it and
it sounded great. Since then(about 4 years) it's been sitting on a shelf
waiting to be modified, but I never got around to it so I am selling it off
instead. Both amps use the 7591 output tubes, now readily available from New
Sensor. For both $350 plus the shipping or $225 each plus the shipping. Thanks
for looking!
ionbogie ionbogie is offline
Junior Member

I am looking for an Eico st 70 in any condition
please let me know if you have one for sale

WTB: EICO ST70 Tim Yeager Marketplace 0 February 27th 04 02:59 AM
Eico HFT-90 Tube Tuner and Realistic AM Stereo Turner For Sale Wendell Narrod Marketplace 0 December 12th 03 02:24 AM
FA: EICO HF-86 Amp and HF-85 Preamp GerryE123 Marketplace 0 November 10th 03 12:04 PM
FA: EICO HF-86 Amp and HF-85 Preamp GerryE123 Marketplace 0 November 10th 03 12:04 PM
HP 333A DISTORTION ANALYZER & EICO 378 SIGNAL GEN Mark Pearson Vacuum Tubes 2 August 16th 03 05:53 AM