Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default JVC

also the reason i started this thread was to tell afew people that jvc
is really good.if they didnt know already. so if they can get jvc
cheaper than afew other sony, pioneer,panasonic.jvcs just as good.i
think.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

I bought a Sony 42" Lcd TV its high def too for $750 brand new in the box.
Canadian. I also bought a 32" samsung high def TV for $200 Canadian. I got my
parents a 42" Sony plasma TV for $900 along with a samsumg 30" high def
widescreen tv for their bedroom at a whooping $300.

In article ,
(bob wald) wrote:
also the reason i started this thread was to tell afew people that jvc
is really good.if they didnt know already. so if they can get jvc
cheaper than afew other sony, pioneer,panasonic.jvcs just as good.i
think.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

howdy when you make up storys....dont go over board.ok

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

oh yeah samsung.....you dont like ya parents much ah?
here a cheap brand is sanyo.unless theyve gotten better....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

There you go, you little turd. http://home.cogeco.ca/~mrled/pic.jpg

Next that you call me up on a bluff, have a clue of what the **** you're
talking about.

In article ,
(bob wald) wrote:
howdy when you make up storys....dont go over board.ok

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

Are Sony TV's better then Samsung? I wouldnt say so, since sony uses Samsumg
parts in their plasma TV's along with Hitachi parts. Just like toshiba uses
orion picturetube in their TV's, That's right orion the cheapest brand that
wal-mart sells. So bob tell me something that I don't know about TV's.

In article ,
(bob wald) wrote:
oh yeah samsung.....you dont like ya parents much ah?
here a cheap brand is sanyo.unless theyve gotten better....

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Howdy, just for the record, in my book you DO NOT have to prove what you say
is the truth when debating this ridiculous "Bob Wald" person. I just always
assume he's wrong, no matter what the topic.

MOSFET

(bob wald) wrote:
howdy when you make up storys....dont go over board.ok

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

howdy..lol heres something you dont know.those pics you posted mean less
than nothing.
so you found some pics of tvs.good for you.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

mosfet, why must you get into all my threads?
do you love me? hmmmmm
do you know a pro when you see 1?
do you wish you were more like me? hmmmmm

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

No Bob, I love you. I want to sit next to you in your car and let your
system work it's magic (my lips are VERY juicy).

MOSFET

"bob wald" wrote in message
mosfet, why must you get into all my threads?
do you love me? hmmmmm
do you know a pro when you see 1?
do you wish you were more like me? hmmmmm

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

This ass clown is nothing but a dink. **** bag claims to buy a 27 inch or foot
in his case TV wal-mart then brags about it in a car audio forum, Fine if this
wal-mart 27" tv makes him that happy, I don't mind the post, but to go on and
on about it as if no one here has a TV just ills the **** out me. A friend of
the family has a Liquidation business that deals with overstock, store returns
and crap like that ( like you see on ebay), I help him out with some of the
testing and repair work and in return, I can buy things from him at his cost
17-25% of the retail price just as long as it's for personal use and not
resale. My Sony lcd Tv was brand new in the box, but when it was put together
at the factory they didn't line up the back cover right and when it got put
together it had a 2 inch high spot on top of the Tv, all I did was loosen the
back cover used a heat gun to straighten the top and it's as good as new. The
32" Samsung was scuffed up on the sides from shipping, not else wrong with it,
but the store can't see it like that. The 30" Samsung was brand new in the box
with a dead audio IC right from the factory $25 repair. The Sony plasma TV
was six months old and did not power up due to a dead plasma screen driver
board, problem was that there was really nothing to fix on the plasma tv as
most of the parts, even transistors are surface mount and hard to find and the
****ers at Sony wanted $600 for the board, But thank god for ebay, bought a
whole tv there for parts. The guy didn't want to ship the whole tv to Canada
but was willing to gut the tv and just send me the internal parts. The whole
repair with shipping cost me $150US and I still got a ****load of parts. Ebay
Item number: 5849777498.

Oh and bob ****er, Why buy Sony, JVC, Alpine HU's or anything else, when a
Kenwood KDC-MP522 is the best for $8 brand new in the box with remote
included, you dumb bitch.

(bob wald) wrote:
howdy when you make up storys....dont go over board.ok

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

Yeah I stayed up all night looking for pictures of the correct tv's with the
same date stamp on them. You caught me on that one, you ****stick.

In article ,
(bob wald) wrote:
howdy..lol heres something you dont know.those pics you posted mean less
than nothing.
so you found some pics of tvs.good for you.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

howdy you are my hero..lol
i just came on here to see if any1 had some good things to say about my
choice of tvs..not to get smartasses telling me how bad it is. i know
already that jvc a multi billion dolar company can make a tv well.ty
just wanted to know how they stacked up against say
sony/panasonic/pioneer/phillips/toshiba/ge?
like with all things you must compare like companies......
i know jvc above shape-magnavox-goldstar-samsung-sanyo.ty

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

oh a tip before you ramble on for a 100 sentences..cut it down.i'm not
taking over 10
minutes to read mainly your opinions.ty
try to cut it to like 22 sentences.
i think if some1 writes over say 60 sentences either hes off his
medication or has no life.lol
or desturbed.
i'm telling you for future posting. trying to help you not look insane.
calm down fella...

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

ok lets say you did buy all these tvs....do you buy tv every xmas????
for like the last 5.lol
i find it alil strange you buy all these tvs.
do they keep breaking?

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

You know, Bob, I just can't figure you out. Sometimes I think you are just
an annoying troll who goes around saying stupid things to antagonize,
offend, or to just generally irritate us all. But then sometimes you seem
like you might actually be a nice guy. Who knows?

MOSFET

"bob wald" wrote in message
the jvc i just bought replaces a tv i had 17yrs..
n it still works. its in storage now.
i just resently bought a sanyo. in case my aoc tv broke it is old.
but i kept it. but now ill retire it.with jvc.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

How does xmas come into this? I by things when the deals come up, no matter
what time of the year. Nah none of my TV's broke. I have two 4 year old
Panasonic 32" tv's the I sold for $200 each, so in fact the 32" samsung cost
me nothing to upgrade and the LCD sony cost me $550 are the sale of my
Panasonic. I parents has a ****ty Pioneer Tv that I sold on Ebay 5861137477
and they had no TV in their bedroom. I'll let you do the math bob and you tell
me what the 4 tv's cost me. Once you do the math, if you can you'll see that
they all cost me less then what the cheapest one would cost retail. You find
it strange, I find it stupid too past on.

In article ,
(bob wald) wrote:
ok lets say you did buy all these tvs....do you buy tv every xmas????
for like the last 5.lol
i find it alil strange you buy all these tvs.
do they keep breaking?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

i know already theres people across the country that have connections n
can get any tv under $250......
theres alot of people get them free..
why are you telling me you can get them cheap. i tell people i got mine
at a cheap price rex going out of business here....so any1 can check a
rex n see if they can get a cheap tv.
what am i getting from you telling me how you got yours cheap?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

right now i'm ****ed f. off....i missed getting a cheapo jvc vcr! my tv
remote works thier vcr too.
uugghhh.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen

Actually, his post if you took the time to read it, is very interesting.
Maybe if you took your ADD meds you'd be able to sit through the whole thing
and learn something for once, and maybe just maybe back yourself up on your
crappy ramblings.

-Branden

"bob wald" wrote in message
oh a tip before you ramble on for a 100 sentences..cut it down.i'm not
taking over 10
minutes to read mainly your opinions.ty
try to cut it to like 22 sentences.
i think if some1 writes over say 60 sentences either hes off his
medication or has no life.lol
or desturbed.
i'm telling you for future posting. trying to help you not look insane.
calm down fella...

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

I just added bob to my killfile. I have never done this to anyone before, But
I feel that there has to be a limit to how much time I'll waste reading his
pointless posts.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

question. if you never done this before.how can you have a file????
if the file existed before i was added.then you added people in it
before.
you know i'm getting tired of out smarting you.
n showing youre a liar.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

howdy..i must say.now. since youre not smart enough to figure it
out.those pics you found.
you found the pics first then you tell people you bought those. NOT the
reverse where you tell people you bought some tvs then you find the
pics...
some of you need to stop being mad cause i got a great tv for under
$200.ok
JVC....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

report: JVC 27'' tv. i've had it now over 2weeks......its the best tv
ive tried yet....
glad i went with jvc over sony/toshiba....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

HahahAHAhA...i just doubled my money....
i told you to buy ''gcog'' last week..bet you didnt.
i'm buying another jvc tv now..maybe 40''.
HAHahahA.......