Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Larry Durst

Default 15" subwoofer question

Was wondering what are some great 15 inch sub's that are good for low's.
I'm not too up to date on all of the spec's and what they mean so any info
would help a great deal. Money isn't really a key factor but I dont want to
spend a billion dollars just on a sub ya know, I need some money for an amp
as well hehe. I hear Rockford Fosgate's and Kicker subwoofer's are pretty
good. I'm headin to best buy sometime to listen to some but any info
welcome.... thx

LaRrY

--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering
( www.HennesseyPerformance.com )

Power Output: 900 - 1300 hp

Tested Acceleration: 0-60 in 1.85 sec., 1/4 mile in 8.93 sec. @ 150+ mph
(AND that's only with the optional auto transmission and drag tires).