Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default A Theory About Scott

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:48*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:49*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:21*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 5:46*pm, Clyde Slick
wrote:

On Oct 1, 3:59*pm, George M. Middius

wrote:

Sacky burbled:

LOL!!!! That is what being a fawning sycophant is
all
about!!!!

Um, no, Clyde, it isn't.

My dear SHhhh, yes it is

No, it's not.

yes it is

fawning·ly adv.
Synonyms: fawn1, apple-polish, bootlick, kowtow, slaver1,
toady,
truckle
These verbs mean to curry favor by behaving obsequiously
and
submissively: fawned on her superior; students
apple-polishing
the
teacher; bootlicked to get a promotion; lawyers kowtowing
to a
judge;
slavered over his rich uncle; toadying to members of the
club;
nobles
truckling to the king.

syc·o·phant *(sk-fnt, sk-)
n.
A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by
flattering
influential people.

Very good, Clyde. You can cut-and-paste as well as your
stupid
friend
can.

Um, what will Jenn "get" from these people? That's the thread
you
miss. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!
then is she has nothing to gain then she has nothing to be
afraid
of
and she should comparatively
rank those players.
She is afraid that those frail ego luimnaries
will complain to the contractor that hires her.

False.

*I think the motive for holding her toungue is slightly different
than
job opportunity
though they may toss her a bone from time to time.

I think it two fold - Public criticism from Jenn as a professional
would be in somewhat bad form as these folks talent as guitarists
are
on a plane she can only aspire to. *She's not really in a position
criticize and accepting that is
more a credit to her than a criticism.

Then no guitar player can say anything critical of any guitar player
on a higher plane, that is ridiculous.

Have you ever read or heard Clapton critiquing another player?

He doesn't post a bunch of oohs and aaahs
about his buddied.

Sure he does. *He speaks highly of several players quite often. *Read
his book.

he doesn't post anything here, i don't see him chiming in with
vapid sugarcoated meaningless praise.

Most people don't see me doing that either. Exactly what have I said
about those players that you don't think I believe?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On Oct 5, 2:39*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 5, 2:20*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 4, 10:05*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 7:47*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 4:40*pm, George M. Middius

wrote:
Witlessmongrel Jr. yapped:

My comment is that you and Dickie labeling Jenn a
"sycophant"
was
irrational
and not supported by any real evidence. (I do make
allowances
for
the
warpage of reality that occurs when you get tanked.)

Like I said, you commented on it.

It doesn't exist. Is that a "comment", or do you want to
sober
up?

*Why are you and Jenn so into denying your own words?

ScottW

I'm not denying my words. *Not even close.

*This is the kind of stuff that spirals the argument.
You did exactly that with your blame the victim
comments on Mary Jo and you denied them to Art
in this thread.

False. *I neither blamed Mary Jo for anything other than lack of
good
judgement if TK was drinking and she got in the car with him.

Mary Jo was the victim.

Yes, she was.

You blame her.

No, I don't.

*You agreed when Shhtard called her practically a "co-conspirator".

No, I didn't.

I'll let you decide if you want to review that thread and see if you
did or didn't do that. I think you did.

Well, thanks for letting me decide, but no; I would never agree with
that statement.

*I said that she showed lack of good judgement and carries
some responsibility for her fate,

*So she gets some of the blame.

Blame? *No, I wouldn't say it that way. *The accident wasn't her fault. *
I never said that it was.

What is the difference between "some responsibility for her fate"
and "some of the blame"?

Debate trade semantic argument. Yes or no: By willing getting in the
car with a drunk driver, a person shares some responsibility for his or
her fate?

if TK was drunk and she got in the car
with him knowing that. *I surprised that you would disagree with that.

*Wasn't Kennedy her boss?

I don't know. *But how would that matter? *If my boss is drunk, I
wouldn't get in a car with her.

Just acknowledging the position of authority he holds which
diminishes
somewhat her ability to freely deny him.
Don't you have to attend sexual harrassment training?
We have to recertify every year or so.

I just checked: she didn't work for TK.

**I denied
"them" what to Art?

them words.

Because as you did above, he twisted the meaning of what I said.

*Maybe you didn't mean what you said. *I'm ok with that too.

I meant what I said.

and therein lies the trouble.

Not at all.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 9:25*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 3:39*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:48*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:49*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:21*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article

.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I will wait for him to post it.
he doesn't post a bunch of oooh's and aah's about his buddies, YOU DO!

He certainly does.

refer me to his posts here.

Good debate trade noted. *The issue is how to musicians generally speak
about each other in public. *You don't hear Clapton or others rating the
comparative skills of other musicians.

That's fine, all it means is that your comments about other
musicians are worthless garbage..
If I want to get good analytical information, I will have
to get it from a music critic, not from a musician
who won't speak her mind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 9:25*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 3:39*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:48*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:49*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:21*pm, Jenn
wrote:

In article

oups
.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 5:46*pm, Clyde Slick

wrote:

[...]

I spoke my mind: I like the playing of those individuals.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 9:46*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:52*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 12:47*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 2:36*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 12:20*am, Jenn
wrote:
In article

.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You are so full of bull**** that it oozes from you. *You've
jumped
to a
massively bad conclusion. *Here's a concept that you
obviously
don't
understand: *Of the 8 guitarists I posted, 4 of them are very
good
friends, and 2 others I know pretty well. *Perhaps it's not
true
for
you, but in my life and in my business, it's considered
impolite
rank
the talents of your friends and colleagues like they were
entrees
at a
restaurant. *If I have critical words for then, as I
sometimes
do,
they
are offered in private, where it is appropriate to do so.

FINE!!!
Then don't give us your sugarcoated bull**** opinions of these
people

I've not said anything about them that I don't believe. *There
was
nothing 'sugarcoated'. *I hope that you can understand that, but
doubt
that.

We already know that you won't say anything that could
be construed as the least bit critical, in fear of offending
your thin skinnned friends and professional
acquaintances,

No, it's a matter of professionalism.

Then your "professional" opinions and evaluations,
'such as they are, are vacuous and worthless, you might
as well kepp quiet about them,
continuing your sugar coated oohs and aahs
just makes you llook bad.

As I said, I won't be any more music here.

Correction: *As I said, I won't be posting any more music here.

LOL!!! not only will you not give us honest commentary
about these performances, you won't even post any more links because
you don't want to see anyone else say anything the least
bit derogatory about your friends.
What a thin skinned ******* you are!!!!!

Don't forget; I'm also a witch.

Clyde, when are you going to get off your high horse and just accept
what I've said as the truth?

You have said is that you refuse to offer critical comments about
other musicians, therefore, any comments that yo do offer are grossly
tainted.

*I'm not going to rank those players,
neither my friends nor those I don't know, like some entrants in a pig
race at the county fair because, 1. It's not considered professional
behavior in my business. *Perhaps that's not true in your business, but
it's true in mine. *Additionally, I don't find a lot to be "derogatory"
about concerning the performances that I posted. *That's why I posted
them.

Fine, then when you tell us how great each of them are, without
any word of critical analysis and no chance of anything of the
slightest
negative implication to be said, the opinions
youare giving us are worthless.

That I'm not inclined to post more links has nothing to do with what you
or anyone else might say about them. *Your opinions are your own, and
you are welcome to them. *That's one of the cool things about art.

You're embarrassing yourself. *You should follow James' lead and drop it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 10:38*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 9:25*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 3:39*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:48*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:49*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:21*pm, Jenn
wrote:

In article

oups
.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 5:46*pm, Clyde Slick

wrote:

[...]

And if you liked any one better than any other, you would just
not tell us!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 9:47*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:48*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:49*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:21*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

LOL!!!!!
I don't know, because there are things you have not told us.
THAT IS THE POINT!!!!!!!!
You have told us that if there were the least bit negative things,
that you would not tell us!!!!
IF you would tell us such things, you would have no problem doing a
comparative anlysis and ranking!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 9:46*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:52*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 12:47*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 2:36*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
.
com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 12:20*am, Jenn
wrote:
In article

oups
.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 5:46*pm, Clyde Slick

wrote:

[...]

THEN IGNORE THEM! I love the playing of all of them. If they were all
doing concerts the same night in the same town, I would be torn to make
a decision on which one to hear. If I were to be critical about the
performances I posted, it would read like, "I think that the tone in
measure 32 would be better if he changed his left hand position so his
forth finger would have more strength." Is that the kind of nerdy stuff
you want to read? In truth, I have precious like stuff like that to
say, since these guys are WAY better guitarists than I, so they have
pretty much figured out would I would have to say.

That I'm not inclined to post more links has nothing to do with what you
or anyone else might say about them. *Your opinions are your own, and
you are welcome to them. *That's one of the cool things about art.

You're embarrassing yourself. *You should follow James' lead and drop it.

You're the one that is embarrassed. I have stripped the
empress of her robes. Your opinion, an opinion
that is admittedly devoid of any negative implications
devoid of critical anlyisi, is not worth anything at all.

THEN IGNORE THEM. I post videos to provide some entertainment. If you
don't want to partake, FINE.

You can't
explain how an opinion that admittedly would hide
anything in the negative would be a worthwhile opinion.

Yet again: I would only post music that I think is really good. Why
would I do otherwise?

Basically you are telling us that there is nothing the least bit
negative to say about any of those players, but even if there were, I
wouldn't
tell you anyway!!!!!!

I'm telling you that I believe they are all really good.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 9:47*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:48*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:49*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:21*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article

.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

THen it's a stupid point. You define me saying that someone or some
performance is good as "fawning". Well goody for you. I envision a
conversation between you and a friend about a restaurant you visited:

You: I went to The Place and I loved the meal.
Friend: What did you like about it?
You: Everything: the food, the ambiance, the location, and the price.
Well, one thing though: there was dust on the papertowel dispenser.
Also, they used dishes that weren't my favorite color.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 10:38*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 9:25*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 3:39*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:48*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 1:13*am, Jenn
wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:49*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:21*pm, Jenn

wrote:

In article

legr
oups
.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to
Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 5:46*pm, Clyde Slick

wrote:

[...]

At that level, I don't think in those terms. One night I might put on
an LJ recording; another night a TE recording. Either decision has
nothing to do with who I think is "better".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 11:21*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 9:46*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:52*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 12:47*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 2:36*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
.
com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 12:20*am, Jenn
wrote:
In article

oups
.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 5:46*pm, Clyde Slick

wrote:

[...]

I liistned to them, and i found qualitative variations.

You can't
explain how an opinion that admittedly would hide
anything in the negative would be a worthwhile opinion.

Yet again: *I would only post music that I think is really good. *Why
would I do otherwise?

The you don't post any excellent music?
only music that is very good?
and not any music that is quite good, only
music that is very good?

Basically you are telling us that there is nothing the least bit
negative to say about any of those players, but even if there were, I
wouldn't
tell you anyway!!!!!!

I'm telling you that I believe they are all really good.

but are you telling me that they are all equally good.
I listened to them, and I found profound differences,
some of those differences made some of them better than some of the
others.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 11:28*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 9:47*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:48*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:49*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:21*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article

.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

you envision wrong. Although the meal was very good,
the peas were not as fresh as they should be
\and the steak was a little gristly, It was
also over seasoned and a little too salty for my taste.
The browniw subae I had for desert was perfection.

Last week I went to a competitor/s similar restaurant,
serving a similar menu and of a similar quality level.
the steak was tender, and it was seasoned just right, but it was serve
a little cold.
the vegetables were fresh, but a little over cooked for my taste.
the sesert was just as good as in the other reatuarant, but it
was a smaller serving.

I think both restaurants were very good overall, but I preferred the
second,

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 11:30*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 10:38*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 9:25*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 3:39*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 11:48*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 1:13*am, Jenn
wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 10:49*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:21*pm, Jenn

wrote:

In article

legr
oups
.com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to
Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 5:46*pm, Clyde Slick

wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 4, 10:43*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:18*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 3, 9:58*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:48*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Now I suppose you'll call me a "fawning sycophant".
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are afraid to state your opinions of those players,
that is your cowardice. It has nothing to do with
whether or not you know those people.

So if I don't offer an opinion on dish detergent is best when you
demand one, the fact that I choose to say "**** off" shows cowardice
on my part?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is among the dumbest things I've ever heard.

LOl!!!!
That is one of the dumbest things I never said!!!

Oh, but that's *exactly* what you're doing.

You've *demanded* a response to your ridiculous question. I don't care
any more about rating your youtube links than I do about rating dish
detergent, numbskull.

What a ****ing idiot. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 4, 10:50*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:22*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 4, 12:43*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

FINE!!!
Then don't give us your sugarcoated bull**** opinions of these people,

Why not? And why don't you jump on 2pid for "giving us" his massively
stupid political opinions?

Jenn's opinions are at least audio-related. 2pid's aren't.

**** off, drunk. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn's opinions about her acquaintances are totally worthless,

Are they? What kind of box do you have?

she admits she can't tell us what she really thinks *about them.

No, she clearly states that she doesn't have to based upon your stupid
demands. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She should just keep them to herself, it'will make her look better
than giving us sugar coated
goo goos.

To you, and who really cares about you? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tought I could help Jenn, I have been trying
to help Scott with his image also, but I have mostly given up.

While I tought I taw a puddy tat.

And while 2pid remains an imbecile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 4, 10:51*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:27*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 4, 10:07*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*Don't get carried away. *They are your friends and colleagues so
your
opinion is of course, biased. *No big deal. Just acknowledge it and
then
put it out there for what it's worth.

I'd like your opinion on why Clyde drinks too much.

For what it's worth.

its the typo of person i aqm

I asked 2pid. I demand an answer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 4, 11:34*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 4, 8:50*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

I tought I could help Jenn, I have been trying
to help Scott with his image also, but I have mostly given up.

*That's good. *You were screwing up my "image". *LoL.

Your image as an imbecile is secure. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
[...]

If you think that asking for a comparative analysis
between those guitar players
is a dumb question, that just shows
what a shallow simpleton you are.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 6, 3:00*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

Are they? What kind of box do you have?

certainly not the kind she has!

she admits she can't tell us what she really thinks *about them.

No, she clearly states that she doesn't have to based upon your stupid
demands. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure, she doesn't have to.
never said she did.
but her refusal shows us that she is unwilling
to provide any meaningful analysis, just sugar
coating

She should just keep them to herself, it'will make her look better
than giving us sugar coated
goo goos.

To you, and who really cares about you? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tought I could help Jenn, I have been trying
to help Scott with his image also, but I have mostly given up.

While I tought I taw a puddy tat.

And while 2pid remains an imbecile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

On Oct 5, 10:43*am, ScottW2 wrote:

*Did you click your heels as you typed that?

No, silly. It's DOROTHY who clicks her heels, not the witch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Really? I think it shows that I am totally uninterested in the
question you DEMAND an answer to.

YMMIV

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Are they? What kind of box do you have?

certainly not the kind she has!

Again with the pussy "jokes".

Grow the **** up, nimrod. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she admits she can't tell us what she really thinks *about them.

No, she clearly states that she doesn't have to based upon your stupid
demands. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure, she doesn't have to.

End of subject.

Thanks for playing.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 4, 10:07*am, ScottW2 wrote:
*Don't get carried away. *They are your friends and colleagues so
your
opinion is of course, biased. *No big deal. Just acknowledge it and
then
put it out there for what it's worth.

I'd like your opinion on why Clyde drinks too much.

For what it's worth.

its the typo of person i aqm

I asked 2pid. I demand an answer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for you!!!

And I demand that you grow the **** up.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Prof. Sackmeister intoned:

You've *demanded* a response to your ridiculous question. I don't care
any more about rating your youtube links than I do about rating dish
detergent, numbskull.

What a ****ing idiot. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that asking for a comparative analysis
between those guitar players
is a dumb question, that just shows
what a shallow simpleton you are.

I must have missed something. Are you teaching a class in guitar
appreciation, with Jenn as one of your students? I hope you made clear what
percentage of her grade will be made up of Usenet posts.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 6, 11:59*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 6, 9:39*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 4, 10:07*am, ScottW2 wrote:
*Don't get carried away. *They are your friends and colleagues so
your
opinion is of course, biased. *No big deal. Just acknowledge it and
then
put it out there for what it's worth.

I'd like your opinion on why Clyde drinks too much.

For what it's worth.

its the typo of person i aqm

I asked 2pid. I demand an answer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for you!!!

And I demand that you grow the **** up.

*Irony noted.

Lack of knowledge of the word "irony" noted. Duh.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 4, 10:07*am, ScottW2 wrote:
*Don't get carried away. *They are your friends and colleagues so
your
opinion is of course, biased. *No big deal. Just acknowledge it and
then
put it out there for what it's worth.

I'd like your opinion on why Clyde drinks too much.

For what it's worth.

its the typo of person i aqm

I asked 2pid. I demand an answer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for you!!!

And I demand that you grow the **** up.

*Irony noted.

Almost, 2pid.

That was "sarcasm".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 4, 10:07*am, ScottW2 wrote:
*Don't get carried away. *They are your friends and colleagues so
your
opinion is of course, biased. *No big deal. Just acknowledge it and
then
put it out there for what it's worth.

I'd like your opinion on why Clyde drinks too much.

For what it's worth.

its the typo of person i aqm

I asked 2pid. I demand an answer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for you!!!

And I demand that you grow the **** up.

*Irony noted.

Lack of knowledge of the word "irony" noted.

I've already corrected our errant imbecile.

Duh.

No ****.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I asked 2pid. I demand an answer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for you!!!

And I demand that you grow the **** up.

*Irony noted.

Almost, 2pid.
That was "sarcasm".

Was it? Witless truly believes that yapping about Serious Stuff means he's
highly mature. He believes that the random impressions he gets from his
heavily filtered "news" sources render him better informed than professional
politicians and military strategists.

Witless also believes that he is one of the favored few who possess secret
knowledge about consumer audio. This secret knowledge allows him to
understand conspiracies, frauds, and hocus-pocus that the unenlightened
masses ascribe to mundane marketing techniques.

Witless further believes that JEE-zus is going to "save" him when the last
bark leaves his lungs, when his mangy tail wags its last. Like most of the
feeble-minded faithful, Witless is unable to understand the Golden Rule
without the threat of "eternal damnation" hanging over him.

So it's yap-yap-yap all day long about everything that runs across his field
of vision. He can't chase every annoyance because he's no longer a young
pup. But yap he can, and yap he does. Yappity-yappity-yap.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

Are they? What kind of box do you have?

certainly not the kind she has!

Again with the pussy "jokes".

Grow the **** up, nimrod. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she admits she can't tell us what she really thinks *about them.

No, she clearly states that she doesn't have to based upon your stupid
demands. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure, she doesn't have to.

End of subject.

Thanks for playing.

it never was the subject. you have been playing a different game.
I hope you enjoyed whatever it was you were playing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 6, 3:15*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Prof. Sackmeister intoned:

You've *demanded* a response to your ridiculous question. I don't care
any more about rating your youtube links than I do about rating dish
detergent, numbskull.

What a ****ing idiot. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that asking for a comparative analysis
between those guitar players
is a dumb question, that just shows
what a shallow simpleton you are.

I must have missed something. Are you teaching a class in guitar
appreciation, with Jenn as one of your students? I hope you made clear what
percentage of her grade will be made up of Usenet posts.

Looks like our highly respected professor is flunking your imaginary
class.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 6, 3:15*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Prof. Sackmeister intoned:

You've *demanded* a response to your ridiculous question. I don't care
any more about rating your youtube links than I do about rating dish
detergent, numbskull.

What a ****ing idiot. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that asking for a comparative analysis
between those guitar players
is a dumb question, that just shows
what a shallow simpleton you are.

I must have missed something. Are you teaching a class in guitar
appreciation, with Jenn as one of your students? I hope you made clear what
percentage of her grade will be made up of Usenet posts.

Looks like our highly respected professor is flunking your imaginary
class.

Nah, the professor knows how to act professionally.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

duh-Sacky gurgled:

If you think that asking for a comparative analysis
between those guitar players
is a dumb question, that just shows
what a shallow simpleton you are.

I must have missed something. Are you teaching a class in guitar
appreciation, with Jenn as one of your students? I hope you made clear what
percentage of her grade will be made up of Usenet posts.

Looks like our highly respected professor is flunking [my] imaginary class.

I fixed your grammar error. You're welcome.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Are they? What kind of box do you have?

certainly not the kind she has!

Again with the pussy "jokes".

Grow the **** up, nimrod. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she admits she can't tell us what she really thinks *about them..

No, she clearly states that she doesn't have to based upon your stupid
demands. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure, she doesn't have to.

End of subject.

Thanks for playing.

it never was the subject. you have been playing a different game.
I hope you enjoyed whatever it was you were playing.

I'd back off a few proof, Clyde.

You're incoherent.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I hope you enjoyed whatever it was you were playing.

I'd back off a few proof, Clyde.
You're incoherent.

Isn't it time for Sacky to jet off to Romania for another tryst?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 6, 7:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 6, 3:15*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Prof. Sackmeister intoned:

You've *demanded* a response to your ridiculous question. I don't care
any more about rating your youtube links than I do about rating dish
detergent, numbskull.

What a ****ing idiot. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that asking for a comparative analysis
between those guitar players
is a dumb question, that just shows
what a shallow simpleton you are.

I must have missed something. Are you teaching a class in guitar
appreciation, with Jenn as one of your students? I hope you made clear what
percentage of her grade will be made up of Usenet posts.

Looks like our highly respected professor is flunking your imaginary
class.

Nah, the professor knows how to act professionally.

then keep your fat yap shut about "oooh how marvelous they all are"
\when you know and admit that you won't say anything'with the least
bit of negative
implication about them.

Your professional conduct is your excuse to not say anything'of any
vale.

yes, you exhibit professional conduct, and it dictates that you give
us nothing but
sugarcoating. Yo9u have nothing useful to say, nothing
analytical, nothing comparative, nothing in depth, and nothing
that would comprise an honest assessment.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 8:50*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

I hope you enjoyed whatever it was you were playing.

I'd back off a few proof, Clyde.
You're incoherent.

Isn't it time for Sacky to jet off to Romania for another tryst?

I'm off to Venezuela for a chit chat with Hugo.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky McGrumpy snarled:

I must have missed something. Are you teaching a class in guitar
appreciation, with Jenn as one of your students? I hope you made clear what
percentage of her grade will be made up of Usenet posts.

Looks like our highly respected professor is flunking [my] imaginary class.

Nah, the professor knows how to act professionally.

then keep your fat yap shut about "oooh how marvelous they all are"

Is your dictionary still working? Try looking up "transference". It's a
psych term.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky McDumped shrilled:

You're incoherent.

Isn't it time for Sacky to jet off to Romania for another tryst?

I'm off to Venezuela for a chit chat with Hugo.

We're your family, Sackster. You can tell us about your problem.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 6:58*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
duh-Sacky gurgled:

If you think that asking for a comparative analysis
between those guitar players
is a dumb question, that just shows
what a shallow simpleton you are.

I must have missed something. Are you teaching a class in guitar
appreciation, with Jenn as one of your students? I hope you made clear what
percentage of her grade will be made up of Usenet posts.

Looks like our highly respected professor is flunking [my] imaginary class.

I fixed your grammar error. You're welcome.

Isn't it funny how that works?

Clyde or 2pid create a strawman and then in their 'minds' it becomes
fact.

What is causing Clyde's onrush into imbecility?