Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Killer Illegals on the Roads

Killer Illegals on the Roads

Speed, alcohol thought to be factors in fatal Merrillville crash

Hispanic DWIs Rooted in Immigrants' Culture

Six Reasons. Do You Need More?

By Brenda Walker

"There's more preventable carnage to report on America's roads, due to

America's open borders: in this case a drunk-driving illegal alien living
in Indiana, Mario Cardena, killed three innocent citizens (and himself) in
a horrific crash that left three twisted vehicles indicating the force of
the impact.

Friends and family mourned the death of a prominent attorney, a young
couple soon to be married and a Mexican immigrant who had long struggled
with a drinking problem €” all four of them killed in three-car collision
Wednesday near the border of Merrillville and Winfield.

As Hough and Weiss pulled into the intersection of Randolph and 101st
Avenue, Mario Cadena sped west, past a stop sign and into Houghs Ford
Explorer, driving the truck into Weiss Mustang. No one emerged alive
from the twisted wreckage.

Merrillville police declined comment on the crash but said high speed was
a factor. The Lake County coroner will not have results of blood
toxicology reports for several days. Police sources say they believe
Cadena had been drinking, and a beer bottle was on the front seat of his
ruined Jeep Cherokee at the police impound yard.

Stephen Hough, 26, and Amy Bartelmey, 25, had planned to be married soon,
and he was about to graduate from Purdue with a degree in public
relations. She had a two-year-old son from a previous relationship.

Another victim in a separate vehicle was a well known local attorney Garry
Weiss, 53, who is survived by his wife Cindy and two teenage children:
Speed, Alcohol Factors In Collision That Killed Four.

"He was the love of my life. Everybody loves him. He just ... he was
perfect. No, not always perfect, but a wonderful husband, wonderful
father, wonderful lawyer, wonderful friend, son, brother ... there's not
enough to be said about him," his wife, Cindy Weiss, said. "I love him and
I miss him."

The killer is also dead, so there will be no trial and public exposure of
his previous arrests -- he is another criminal foreigner who should have
been earlier punished and then deported to his legal home, an act of
justice that would have saved his own and three other lives. He had
previously been arrested for drunk driving, so this crime was not
unforseeable: Driver in fatality had long history.

Cadena was charged with driving without ever having been issued a license
and driving while intoxicated after a 2001 arrest by Lake County Sheriff's
police.

A plea deal with prosecutors reduced the drunken driving charge to
reckless driving, and Cadena was given a suspended jail sentence of 180
days and paid $480 in fees and fines.

In October 2003, Cadena was pulled over by State Police for unsafe lane
movement and driving while intoxicated with a blood-alcohol level above
0.15 percent -- nearly double the 0.08 percent required for a drunken
driving charge. Cadena again reached a plea deal with prosecutors and
received a suspended sentence of one year by Judge Julie Cantrell.

Cantrell also saw Cadena in court in June 2006, when he was charged with
driving 77 miles per hour in a 55-mile-per hour zone, failure to register
his vehicle and driving without a license.

It's a situation that is painfully similar to many others. Had Judge
Cantrell and the rest of the justice system not been weak in dealing with
an obviously dangerous man, this terrible crime could have been
prevented."

News Source: Brenda Walker

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 4 Mai, 19:22, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Killer Illegals on the Roads

Speed, alcohol thought to be factors in fatal Merrillville crash

The problem with drunk drivers killing people on the road is
that they are drunk drivers, not illegal Mexicans.

Legal Mexican drunk drivers kill people too.

US citizens of Mexican descent who are drunk drivers kill people too.

Even your fellow nationalist skinheads who are drunk drivers kill
people too.

Still, for other valid reasons, we should not have illegals within our
country.
We should alter the process so that more legal workers can enter.
We need to verify those illegals already here, and if they are not
pblem children,
give them some sort of minimal legal status.
But firrst, secure the borders.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 4, 8:44*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 4, 6:22*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Mai, 19:22, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Killer Illegals on the Roads

Speed, alcohol thought to be factors in fatal Merrillville crash

The problem with drunk drivers killing people on the road is
that they are drunk drivers, not illegal Mexicans.

Legal Mexican drunk drivers kill people too.

US citizens of Mexican descent who are drunk drivers kill people too.

Even your fellow nationalist skinheads who are drunk drivers kill
people too.

Still, for other valid reasons, we should not have illegals within our
country.
We should alter the process so that more legal workers can enter.
We need to verify those illegals already here, and if they are not
pblem children,
give them some sort of minimal legal status.
But firrst, secure the borders.

Well said, thanks.

Looking forward to immigration driven water rationing in Ca?

Um, 2pid, you live in an area that naturally doesn't have enough
water. Someone actually came up with the idea to pipe water from Lake
Superior to California, now that you've already drained the Colorado
River. They were told to screw off.

Would you like to have a water shortage? Why, then you should move to
a desert area. You're the problem, 2pid. You live in a desert and suck
far more resources than you're worth.

Here, learn something about your own state, imbecile:

In the south, a good deal of the area is wasteland and includes the
Mojave Desert and the Colorado Desert. Death Valley lies near the
California-Nevada border and features some of the most inhospitable
territory in the world. Some areas of the Basin and Range Region have
been made quite productive, however, due to large irrigation projects
that have made farming feasible. Two of these areas are the Imperial
and the Coachella Valleys near the California border with Mexico.

http://www.netstate.com/states/geogr..._geography.htm

You really appear incapable of recognizing how stupid you are. Sheesh.
Grow a brain.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 4 Mai, 21:22, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Mai, 19:22, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Killer Illegals on the Roads

Speed, alcohol thought to be factors in fatal Merrillville crash

The problem with drunk drivers killing people on the road is
that they are drunk drivers, not illegal Mexicans.

Legal Mexican drunk drivers kill people too.

US citizens of Mexican descent who are drunk drivers kill people too.

Even your fellow nationalist skinheads who are drunk drivers kill
people too.

Still, for other valid reasons, we should not have illegals within our
country.
We should alter the process so that more legal workers can enter.
We need to verify those illegals already here, and if they are not
pblem children,
give them some sort of minimal legal status.
But firrst, secure the borders.

Well said, thanks.-

I forgot one!!
And even liberal Democratic Senator drunk drivers kill people!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 4 Mai, 21:44, ScottW wrote:
On May 4, 6:22*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

[...]

You mean all those people who moved there from the Eat Coast?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

Clyde Slick said:

I forgot one!!
And even liberal Democratic Senator drunk drivers kill people!

Some people are driven mad by castanets.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Mai, 21:22, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

[...]

Yep. "At least" Bush didn't kill anyone.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 4, 9:59*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 4, 7:18*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 4, 8:44*pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 4, 6:22*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

[...]

Nice to see that you too oppose Ca. population growth policies.
Thank-you for your support.

That is not, of course, what I said.

What I said was if you choose to live in a desert quit whining about
the lack of water.

And quit blaming others for what you created.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"BretLudwig" wrote in message
lkaboutaudio.com

"There's more preventable carnage to report on
America's roads, due to

America's open borders: in this case a drunk-driving
illegal alien living in Indiana, Mario Cardena, killed
three innocent citizens (and himself) in a horrific crash
that left three twisted vehicles indicating the force of
the impact.

When we lived in El Paso in the late 1960s, it seemed like there was a fatal
or serious-injury hit-and-run crash reported every morning. El Paso wasn't
that large of a city that this would be normal. When people were arrested
they seemed to always have Hispanic surnames - and they were en route,
making a bee-line for the border.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 5 Mai, 02:13, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 4 Mai, 21:22, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

[...]

Nor did FDR
Ike, and bad Teddy's Brother John

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 5 Mai, 07:19, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"BretLudwig" wrote in message

lkaboutaudio.com

"There's more preventable carnage to report on
America's roads, due to

America's open borders: in this case a drunk-driving
illegal alien living in Indiana, Mario Cardena, killed
three innocent citizens (and himself) in a horrific crash
that left three twisted vehicles indicating the force of
the impact.

When we lived in El Paso in the late 1960s, it seemed like there was a fatal
or serious-injury hit-and-run crash reported every morning. El Paso wasn't
that large of a city that this would be normal. When people were arrested
they seemed to always have Hispanic surnames - and they were en route,
making a bee-line for the border.

You lived with Bratzi?
WOW!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 5, 12:27*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 5, 2:59*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 4, 9:59*pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 4, 7:18*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 4, 8:44*pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 4, 6:22*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

[...]

*What will you tell the people of Atlanta when their pop. growth
exceeds the water supply? * Oooops..too late.

Why, I'll tell them to blame illegal aliens, as that's obviously the
problem, imbecile.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 5, 6:19*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"BretLudwig" wrote in message

lkaboutaudio.com

"There's more preventable carnage to report on
America's roads, due to

America's open borders: in this case a drunk-driving
illegal alien living in Indiana, Mario Cardena, killed
three innocent citizens (and himself) in a horrific crash
that left three twisted vehicles indicating the force of
the impact.

When we lived in El Paso in the late 1960s, it seemed like there was a fatal
or serious-injury hit-and-run crash reported every morning. El Paso wasn't
that large of a city that this would be normal. When people were arrested
they seemed to always have Hispanic surnames - and they were en route,
making a bee-line for the border.

I'm with you, GOIA. Why, just look at Dallas, where for years nearly
every conviction for rape or murder was of a black man.

The three of us, (you, me, Bratzi) can also all agree on the obvious
black problem in Dallas, as well as the results of your scientific
study of the illegal spic drinking problem which you've been kind
enough to post here.

What do you think we should do regarding the Jewish issue?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

" Killer Illegals on the Roads
by Clyde Slick May 4, 2008 at 06:15 PM

On 4 Mai, 19:22, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Killer Illegals on the Roads

Speed, alcohol thought to be factors in fatal Merrillville crash

The problem with drunk drivers killing people on the road is
that they are drunk drivers, not illegal Mexicans.

Legal Mexican drunk drivers kill people too.

US citizens of Mexican descent who are drunk drivers kill people too.

Even your fellow nationalist skinheads who are drunk drivers kill
people too.

Still, for other valid reasons, we should not have illegals within our
country.
We should alter the process so that more legal workers can enter.
We need to verify those illegals already here, and if they are not
problem children,
give them some sort of minimal legal status.
But first, secure the borders."

Here's the issue: the RATE at which illegal immigrants in particular and
Latin Americans in general drive drunk, often very very drunk, and kill,
maim, injure people and destroy property is phenomenally high.

People from south of the Rio Grande think it's macho and okay to drive
really drunk. Attempts to modify this behavior have been hobbled by
liberal thinking and are not really successful at any rate.

First, we must secure the border, that much is correct.

Secondly, we must GET RID OF "ANCHOR BABY", the FLAWED interpretation of
the FLAWED Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution. Unless and until
this is done ALL immigration should be outlawed or failing that, slowed as
much as possible everywhere and by any means, fair or foul. White or
nonwhite.

When and only when we have real, blood-and-soil citizenship like Mexico
and every other country with even a tinge of sanity, we can set in motion
a sane immigration policy and, if needed, a sane "Gastarbeiter" policy.

We need to have a sane legal immigration policy, one that understands
that the wellbeing of the current citizenry is the first and foremost
standard of governance of immigration.

We need a policy that recognizes that affordable family formation demands
limits to growth.

We need a policy that acknowledges that diversity is at best a mixed
blessing and that it is not a fundamental goal pursuable at any cost.

We need a policy that understands that family reunification works both
ways.

We need a policy that understands and acknowledges that the solution to
all the world's problems is not for everyone to move here.

We need a policy that acknowledges that it is wrong for the United States
to stripmine other cultures of their most precious resource, the top
fraction of their people intellectually and providentially.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 5 Mai, 21:42, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*Here's the issue: the RATE at which illegal immigrants in particular and
Latin Americans in general drive drunk, often very very drunk, and kill,
maim, injure people and destroy property is phenomenally high.

great, now you are sounding like Jesse Jackson.

"at least" its an improvement.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] suckerton2@gmx.us is offline

On May 5, 8:42 pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
[...]

They won't be, either.

What's the WCS (worst case scenario) for a drunken illegal mestizo in
a car crash? if he isn't killed, he'll get out and run away. He'll
write off the car and buy another junker. If too injured or he's
caught, he might be jailed, but there he gets three hots and a cot and
can **** with the gringo boys unlucky enough to be in there with him,
which is good amusement. Or he'll be deported, whereupon he'll sponge
off his relatives he sent remittances to for years for awhile and then
head back across the border. He really has nothing to lose.

Plus which, even if there were bad consequences, he doesn't think
that far ahead. He simply doesn't. His Mayan and Aztec and Toltec and
Zapotec ancestors did not need to to survive, they lived in a
constantly hot equatorial climate. That's why he didn't build a good
house in Mexico or go to school there or invest in any buisiness
there. Any inconvenient thing is for "mañana", literally tomorrow, but
in Mexico, 'not today'.

In a northern clime, in winter, the Mayans and Aztecs and Toltecs
would have simply frozen to death or died of starvation the first
winter.