Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Stuart[_3_] Stuart[_3_] is offline

Default Selling the whole home studio..

Hi guys,

I've decided to sell all of my gear and take a break for an
undetermined amount of time. Here's a list of the gear and an estimate
of what I'd hope to get for my stuff. I'll get some pics/video up
soon, as well as serial numbers. I'm posting this to see if there are
any people serious about buying. Feel free to shoot me emails at
anytime.

Gear Qty Amt
Digidesign HD2 - Cards 2 $3000
96k A/D Converter 1 $800
G5 Tower Dual 1.8 GHz 2GB RAM 1 $800
Neumann u87 Ai 1 $1500
SM 57 (Unidyne III) 1 $65
SM 57 Normal 1 $50
SM 58 3 $150
D112 2 $300
GT66 1 $200
NTK 1 $150
NT5 2 $140
Cables at $5 each 30 $150
HR 824 2 $400
Apple G4 Titanium 1GHz 1 $400
Tascam DM 24 1 $500

http://www.kefkastudio.com/studiopics/Site/Library.html

Damages
G5 - Ethernet jack inop. Wireless installed and working.
SM57's and 58's dinged and scratched but quality OK.
GT66 - Cable tip comes off and pins slightly bent, but functions
great. 2nd favorite mic.
NTK - not really a fav. Screen is a kinda open / dinged.
Cables - A few may not work.
HR 824's - one cone has small pin sized holes. I have a replacement
cone, but one of the screws might be on the verge of being stripped.
It still sounds great in my opinion.
Apple G4 Laptop - Hard drive works but needs replacement, case missing
a screw, needs new battery.
Tascam DM24 - Works, but in need of repair. Some of the preamps act
strangely. A few bars accross the display.

You can contact me at:
frankstuartbrowne -AT- gmail -DOT- com